I mean, seriously...I have a problem! Here's the setup: in September, I booked us a January stay at POR. Now, fast forward a month or so...DSis decides she would rather wait until spring. No problem I say; I move us to May, still at POR. Next, I get to thinking that we need to be at a Deluxe...after all, we are SPOILED princesses. So, I call and move us to WL. Fine; now we're set, right? Not so fast.. I decide, without consulting her, that I really want to go back to the GF. It's my real happy place! (I move us there and don't tell her) Wait; still not done....the date of the trip now has to be changed! So, now, I am currently trying to decide what to do...put us back at WL (which is where she thinks we are) or keep us at the GF. Stay tuned...it'll change again, I bet.. See why I don't use a TA??