And at Last I See the Light...Or at Least the Tangled Bathrooms! **COMPLETED 2/8**

Wow those wait times are crazy!!! 15 minutes for Figment...I mean, he is amazing and all, but seriously. However, looks like y'all made the best of it and still had a great time!

Funny I have wanted to buy that book, but decided it might be more fun to find the Hidden Mickeys on my own. Boy was I wrong it's enough to drive you crazy.

Yay! The Living Seas is my favorite part of EPCOT too:thumbsup2 We had a really cool experience with one of the manatees last time we were there. She was just twirling around like she was dancing in the water!

That's so cool! I love when things that are so unexpected like that happen. There's so much to see in the Living Seas!

Wow those wait times are crazy!!! 15 minutes for Figment...I mean, he is amazing and all, but seriously. However, looks like y'all made the best of it and still had a great time!

It was insane! But, yes, we did still enjoy our day!

Funny I have wanted to buy that book, but decided it might be more fun to find the Hidden Mickeys on my own. Boy was I wrong it's enough to drive you crazy.

Haha, there are just too many of them! One of my friends kept chastising me for using the book to find them, but he just doesn't understand that sometimes it's needed!

June 14th (Part Five)-When dogs lick mice.

We walked over to Spaceship Earth and had about a fifteen minute wait.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

This was a pretty uneventful ride and I'm positive I fell asleep during the middle of it. I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY I WAS SO TIRED THIS DAY. Maybe it was just all of the dark rides.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

I woke up in time to photograph part of the ride and see our futures, though!

ry%3D400

Making the strangest faces possible is a hobby of ours.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

One thing I have a love-hate relationship with is the fact that somehow part of your head either vanishes, or other irrelevant things are added to it. Like in our pictures, the top part of Nick's hair is just gone. And then I basically have antlers sticking out of my head. I hate it because it's kind of a problem, but I love it because it's so hilarious. We're viewing our future and all we can do is laugh about our ridiculous faces and head malfunctions.

Afterwards, Nick decided he wanted to play one of the games in the post-ride area.

ry%3D400

Then we trekked over to Innoventions!
Since we have a Disney Visa credit card, we were eligible for the Disney Visa Photo Place!
Heck. Yes.
The line was longer than we thought it'd be, but we waited regardless.
Nick and I ended up sitting on the ground.
Our child-level view (we were just embracing our five-year old mentality):

ry%3D400

At some point, we realized that our autograph books had a little elastic to put your pen in, so we amused ourselves by sticking the pen there, twisting it, and letting it spin.

Eventually we made it to the front and were given a Photopass card and a voucher because WE COULD GET A FREE PHOTOPASS PICTURE WITH IT.

ry%3D400

The characters at Disney's Visa Photo Place are basically top secret. You don't know who'll be in there until you enter the character room, so suspense was definitely building for us. The character attendant outside refused to tell anybody who was in there.
Finally it was our turn to pass through those blue curtains of secrecy.
We were not disappointed.
MICKEY AND PLUTO WERE THERE!

ry%3D400

They were seriously adorable.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Pluto licked my autograph book and then proceeded to lick Mickey. Mickey did not appreciate this at all.
He's wiping off Pluto's dog-slobber here.

ry%3D400

Then we took a non-candid photo.

ry%3D400

Adorable.

Then we went on over to the Land Pavilion to use our Soarin' Fastpasses!

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Okay. This is legitimately my favorite picture I've ever taken.
ARE YOU READY FOR IT?
YES? REALLY?
ARE YOU SURE?
OKAY.

ry%3D400

LOOK AT THOSE PEOPLE. THEY LOOK LIKE THE GHOSTS FROM TOWER OF TERROR.
NO. JOKE.
I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW THAT HAPPENED.
I was trying to take a nice picture of the queue and then BAM everyone turned into ghosts.
Honestly, I was kind of terrified. My family thought I was crazy for freaking out so much.
But really. This was not a normal occurrence.

Once Patrick started his safety spiel, all was well again.

ry%3D400

We had a wonderful flight filled with Hidden Mickey's and delicious scents.

After that, we went to Club Cool!

ry%3D400

Unfortunately, they were out of at least three of the flavors, INCLUDING BEVERLY. :confused3

ry%3D400

It was disastrous.
But at least they had the watermelon flavored soda from China (aka my all-time favorite), so I wasn't that upset.

Once we refreshed ourselves there, we headed into World Showcase.

ry%3D400

Would we turn right? Or left?

Next Post

June 14th (Part Six)-That one time we experienced all of Mexico and Norway in under two hours...

Y'all can probably tell from the title of this update that we turned right! To Mexico we go!
On the way there we saw Duffy coming out!

ry%3D400

However, we didn't stop to visit him.
I'm convinced that World Showcase is the most beautiful assortment of countries in one place in the entire world.

ry%3D400

Then we came upon our destination of the Mexico Pavilion. Hola!

ry%3D400

Unique perspective that I'm quite proud of:

ry%3D400

We entered and were immediately surrounded by festive Spanish music and brightly colored merchandise.

ry%3D400

After browsing for a bit, we got in the nonexistent line for the Three Caballero's ride.
Since they normally seat four people across and we had four people in our party, but my parents didn't want to be squished in so tight, we split up two and two; Nick and I went together and our parents went together.
This caused us to be on two separate boats, but that was okay.
The ride was energetic and fun!
We met up near the exit afterwards and headed outside.
Nick decided that he wanted to eat around the world. We did this last year and it was insanely fun; I mean, eleven countries, eleven different opportunities to choose delicious foreign food--who wouldn't want that?
So, Nick ordered churros from La Cantina de San Angel.
We all shared them and conclusively decided they were delicious.

Our next stop on our international tour was my absolute favorite pavilion: NORWAY!

ry%3D400

On our way over, I took a photo of this adorable Friendship boat.

ry%3D400

My cousin drove one of these during his DCP a couple of years ago, so they hold a special place in my heart.

We entered the quaint Norwegian village.

ry%3D400

Our plan was to get on the infamous Maelstrom, but we really didn't feel like standing in line for twenty-five minutes. That meant Fastpasses!

ry%3D400

So while we waited for our time, we journeyed into Kringla Bakeri Og Kafé.
This is where our delicious but not-so-nutritious lunch occurred.

ry%3D400

I had been dying to try School Bread ever since I read about its celebrity-dom on the Dis a few months prior to our vacation (basically from all of the Frump reports).

NOW WAS MY CHANCE.

So I basically ran into there out of excitement and ordered it.
The female CM working there (that you can see in the previous picture) told me that the look of School Bread varies from day to day and today's looked EXEPTIONALLY good!
AHHHHHHHHHHH WE COULD NOT HAVE PICKED A BETTER DAY TO COME HERE.
I WAS GOING TO EAT SCHOOL BREAD FOR THE FIRST TIME AND IT WAS ON A DAY THAT IT LOOKED THE MOST DEVINE (not that it ever looks un-devine).

I took this picture.

ry%3D400

And then I devoured this creation from heaven.
OH MY GOD.
It was so good.
I could not get over it the entire rest of the trip and just kept craving it at the most random of times. As a matter of fact, I'm craving it now. But let's be real, when am I not?

My dad got School Bread too. His reasoning: he knows I know a lot about Disney and since I kept proclaiming that I'd heard it was phenomenal, he decided I couldn't be wrong.
Yes, it totally deserved another picture.

ry%3D400

He concluded that it was a glorious food item and was disappointed he hadn't ever eaten it before, since we are part Norwegian after all.

Nick got some type of almond flavored cheesecake.

ry%3D400

He loved this!

My mom got lefse:

ry%3D400

And she said it was delicious!
Norway was a family favorite!

After our incredible meal, we still had time to kill before we could use our Fastpasses, so we went into the mini Viking museum.
I looked around and read everything, but didn't really enjoy being stuck in that small space while there was all of Norway waiting outside.
My family wanted to remain there because it was air-conditioned, so I headed outside in a solo fashion.
What I did was sit on the ground and take in the Spirit of Norway.

ry%3D400

It was very relaxing and I felt extremely content with just enjoying the fact that I was in Disney World.

ry%3D400

I soaked it all up; the smells, the sounds, the sights.

ry%3D400

At one point I got the idea to zoom in on little details with my camera that one usually just takes for granted.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Very soon, it was time to use our Fastpasses!

ry%3D400

I managed to finally get a semi-decent picture of this Hidden Mickey made by the shadows of the leaves!

ry%3D400

As usual, the ride was insanely intense. For a second there, I thought I was going to go right over that waterfall! :rotfl: Doesn't everybody?

ry%3D400

After watching the Spirit of Norway (because my dad actually wanted to and how could I not after spending all that time soaking up the atmosphere of my heritage), we crossed the European border into Asia!

Next Post

That ghost picture from the Soarin queue is freaky!!!

We have done the Visa Meet & Greet a few times and always had Minnie and/or Goofy. I am always hoping for Mickey!! Maybe this year we will get lucky.

How fun that you got to try the famous School Bread. I'm glad it was everything you dreamed it would be and more. :rotfl:

That ghost picture from the Soarin queue is freaky!!!

We have done the Visa Meet & Greet a few times and always had Minnie and/or Goofy. I am always hoping for Mickey!! Maybe this year we will get lucky.

How fun that you got to try the famous School Bread. I'm glad it was everything you dreamed it would be and more. :rotfl:

Oh my goodness, it was so crazy!

Crossing my fingers that you'll get Mickey!
And WHOA your trip is in only a bit more than a week! That's so exciting!
I hope it's filled with extra sprinklings of pixie dust! :goodvibes

Mmmmm School Bread. There's really nothing quite like it.

June 14th (Part Seven)-The fairest of them all!

After our immersive Norwegian adventure, we traversed the country of Europe and crossed the border into Asia.
Our next country was China!
As we were leisurely making our way over there, we spotted this:

ry%3D400

The Acrobats were about to perform!
It was SO incredibly cool to see them emerge from backstage and walk alongside us as they made their way to the pavilion.
Almost all of them waved and smiled at us at one point, although they didn't look particularly happy about the hot temperature.
It was mid-day and starting to get REALLY sweltering.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Although we had basically accompanied them to their spot, we decided not to watch them. We've seen them before and had other things in mind!
Some of which involved Nick continuing to eat around the world and getting a mango slushie at Lotus Blossom Café.

ry%3D400

We were on our way out of China when my mother suddenly made the decision that she wanted a mango green tea slush from the Joy of Tea stand.
She devoured that last year and basically fell in love, so obviously a reunion was mandatory.

THEN we left China without any other diversions and headed to Germany.
Snow White was supposed to be out soon and I REALLY REALLY REALLY needed to meet her.
My friend Jacob (the one I mentioned earlier who LOVES the Seas with Nemo & Friends) in also in love with Snow, so I wanted to get a video and autograph for him.
My family wasn't into the idea of waiting for her outside...in the sun...when it was like 100 degrees out.
So they found a spot to sit down in the shade and I got in line.

ry%3D400

Funny story; at first, the line was like how you see it in the picture above, and I was a bit confused because I thought she normally met in front of the wishing well...and if all of those people were there, that wouldn't make for a very nice picture opportunity.
Then a character attendant came out and told us that we were supposed to line up ON THE OTHER SIDE by the fence. That made a lot more sense, but most of the people in the line weren't very happy about walking twenty feet in the hot sun. SUCK IT UP, PEOPLE.
I spent the time waiting for Snow by talking to the people in front of me. At first it was just a mom and two kids, one boy and one girl. They were all very nice and we talked about how the kids were excited to meet this princess! Then their dad came with a large cup of water. The kids took turns drinking from it and at one point the boy dropped it on the ground.
The water flew EVERYWHERE. I felt bad for him, because things like that happen, and it was only water. It was kind of an awkward situation though, because his parents were gently chastising him, so I turned my attention elsewhere.

Eventually Snow White came out and you could tell everybody was very glad about this, because it meant they could soon leave this very warm area.

When it was my turn, I walked up to her with my camera rolling on video and told her I have a friend who absolutely LOVES her. She got VERY excited then. I asked her if she could blow a kiss to the camera for him. She got EVEN MORE excited and asked what his name was and then blew THE MOST adorable kiss in the world. Also, she asked if the autograph was for Jacob, I said yes, and she kissed it for him! Her lipstick made a perfect mark on the paper. MY HEART WAS MELTING. I gave that autograph to Jacob after I came home and he was in love with it! He kept exclaiming how he wanted to frame it and that it was the best gift ever. Needless to say, my heart melted again. I love making peoples' day. This is why I need to work for Disney.
Back on track, after a perfect video and autograph, we took a lovely picture.

ry%3D400

Snow White actually used to be my least favorite princess. Don't get me wrong, I love ALL of the princesses and dream to be one, but if I had to rank them, Snow would be last. BUT after this beyond perfect meet and greet, I think she's moved up. She was PERFECT and absolutely adorable. I also got a picture of just her because she was SO DANG CUTE.

ry%3D400

I met back up with my family then and we decided we didn't really want to do anything else in Germany, so we just walked by.

ry%3D400

I don't remember who, but someone had to go to the bathroom, so while they did that, I spent my time looking at the train set.
As a child, I was fascinated by this and I remember that Nick and I spent SO MUCH time just watching this.

ry%3D400

Then we traveled to Italy!

ry%3D400

We looked in the gift shops and marveled at these BEAUTIFUL and intricate masks. Whoever makes these is just so talented.

ry%3D400

We also spent some time outside just looking around.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

After that, we made our way to America.
A performance was going on on the stage, but we didn't really feel like stopping to watch, partly due to the fact that we didn't know who was performing and partly because we wanted to get to Japan to watch the drummers.

ry%3D400

Because of that same reason, we decided to skip the American Adventure, too. There were security guards and CMs standing at the main entrance, though, and that was quite puzzling to me.

ry%3D400

I think I read somewhere that they were possibly refurbishing it and had another entrance open, but I didn't know why they'd station security guards there. Does anybody know? An answer to this enigma would be appreciated.

FINALLY we reached our temporary destination of Japan.

ry%3D400

We made the journey through the beautiful landscaping up to Katsura Grill.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Our thirst needed to be quenched, so I got a lemonade and everybody else got bottled waters.

Then we left and sat outside of Mitsukoshi.
Originally, we thought that the Japanese drummers would be located on this building:

ry%3D400

Our plan was to sit here until they came out and then move over to stand in front of that.
But we had UNBELIEVABLE luck, the drummers happened to station themselves RIGHT IN FRONT OF US.

ry%3D400

We didn't have to get up and move! Yay!
While they were setting up, a little boy who was probably around two years old went up to one of the drums and started playing it.
One of the drummers went by him and started playing it, too! SO ADORABLE. LIKE HOW MANY TIMES IS IT POSSIBLE FOR MY HEART TO MELT IN ONE DAY?

Soon, they started their actual show and they were amazing!

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

This is my mother's favorite World Showcase performance ever. She absolutely loved it and I'm positive she teared up!

When it was over, we left Japan and continued around World Showcase.

Next Post

June 14th (Part Eight)-"THIS IS LEGITIMATELY THE BEST SOUP I'VE EVER EATEN."

Continuing around World Showcase, our first stop was Morocco. We passed this construction wall; I'm SO excited for the new restaurant they're building!

ry%3D400

Since we once again had limited time, we just walked past this country while taking in the beautiful architecture.

ry%3D400

Mo'Rockin was out and playing, so we did take some time to watch them!

ry%3D400

Then we carried on to France!

ry%3D400

Mom wanted to check out the new Boulangerie Patisserie Les Halles, so we did!

ry%3D400

Naturally, I wanted to eat EVERYTHING in there, but we had a dinner reservation I had to save room for.

In one of the gift shops, Les Vins de France, my mother bought a few potholders. While we were checking out, the CMs started speaking French to each other AND I UNDERSTOOD THEM. I take French in school, and at that point I had made it up to French 3, so I had a pretty decent vocabulary. But to be able to understand most of the words AND the accents of REAL LIFE FRENCH PEOPLE was so crazy to me. If you wanted to know, they were talking about a blue shirt. Quite random, but whatevs. The French talk about what the French want to talk about.

Then we left France and went to the United Kingdom!
I've decided I'm in love with their chalk-art antics.

ry%3D400

My mom had to use the bathroom quick, so while she did, Dad sat down on a bench and Nick and I explored the phone booths.

ry%3D400

Then we FINALLY made it to our dinner destination, and what a beautiful thing that was because my stomach was getting particularly ravenous.

ry%3D400

Yes, we were eating at Le Cellier!

We walked through the GORGEOUS gardens and arrived at the restaurant.

ry%3D400

We checked in and waited.
There was an older couple there who were having a problem with their reservation. Apparently it was for around 5:00 pm and someone else with the same last name had a reservation for the same time, so it got mixed up and they couldn't get in anymore. But at the time, it was 7:00 pm, so they had definitely missed their reservation by two hours and still wanted to get in. The manager handled the situation very well and told them she couldn't get them in now. She could only either try to get them in at a different restaurant or they could wait to come back at 8:30 when they had an open spot. They refused to do either and continued arguing with her until a very nice younger couple gave up their reservation for them and said they'd come back at 8:30. The manager thanked them profusely and everything was solved! My dad kept saying that the restaurant should've given the younger couple a totally free dinner for their kindness; it probably took A LOT of stress off the manager.
Shortly after, they brought us to our table. Our waitress's name was Marina and she was SO nice.
She took the time to talk to us and was also very efficient; a winning combination at Disney restaurants!
We ordered our drinks and appetizers; Dad didn't get anything except a diet coke, but the rest of us got CHEDDAR CHEESE SOUP (and pretzel bread).

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

OH. MY. LORD. That was absolutely delicious! I could eat that and the pretzel bread for the rest of my life and be completely satisfied. It's really THAT good. And that is also where the title of this update comes from. For the rest of the night, the phrase "THIS IS LEGITIMATELY THE BEST SOUP I'VE EVER EATEN" was basically 3/4 of what I ever said. MMMMMMM. CHEDDAR CHEESE SOUP. I WANT IT NOW.
After we finished that, we ordered our entrees and they were quickly brought to our table!

Nick got the Kurobuta Pork.

ry%3D400

That's pork wrapped in prosciutto with some kind of French radish, something else I can't identify, and a side of grits. I'm positive he ate all of the pork and unidentifiable but edible objects and he tried the radishes, but didn't like them, and he never even touched the grits because they scared him too much, haha. He said that what he actually did eat was very good!

Mom got the Mushroom Filet Mignon, which I didn't get a good photo of AT ALL, so none will be pictured here. She said it was excellent and ate every bite!

Dad got the Dry-Aged Bone-in Ribeye.

ry%3D400

He loves all steaks and said that this one was particularly grand. Thumbs up from him!

I got the Pepper-crusted sirloin.

ry%3D400

The presentation was beautiful and the flavor was delectable!
It was very good, but a bit too salty-tasting. Overall, I could look past that minor detail because HELLO FOOD but it was still there.

After we ordered dessert, we talked to Marina about bacon. Of all things, it was bacon. I don't even know how we got on that subject, but we did. And that was okay with me because BACON IS BEAUTIFUL.
We speculated about how some restaurants put bacon in their desserts and that's weird, even if bacon is one of the best foods on earth.
Then she brought out our desserts!

My dad and brother each had some sort of coffee-flavored cake.

ry%3D400

According to them, it was phenomenal!

My mother and I each got the maple crème brulee.

ry%3D400

HOLY DELICIOUSNESS.
Crème brulee is one of my favorite types of dessert and this one was the best I've EVER had. SO spectacular. The hint of maple wasn't too subtle to go unnoticed, but wasn't over-the-top either. The custard was perfect and everything just worked together so well to create this amazing dessert.

When we finished eating, we said goodbye to Marina and went outside to watch Illuminations!
Originally, we had planned on watching it from the bridge between the UK and France, but we didn't have enough time to walk over there (Illuminations was starting in five minutes). So we just found a spot in Canada and it wasn't too bad!
Although, we did have a rock obstructing part of our view...

ry%3D400

Besides that, it was AMAZING as always!

ry%3D400

What I really love is that this show basically symbolized the fact that no matter where you are in the world, you're connected by something. All of these guests are positioned all over World Showcase, throughout eleven different countries, BUT they're all watching the same show, captivated by the same fireworks and music. These people come from so many different places, yet they find themselves in the Happiest Place on Earth and come together to watch this spectacular show. They may not realize it, but that's what happens. And I think that's a beautiful thing.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Such a phenomenal show.
Afterwards, we started making our way out of the park.
On the way, we stopped at the Electric Umbrella so my parents could use the bathrooms.
There was a woman in a wheel chair in there who was throwing up.
We tried to avert our eyes and block our ears to the sounds. It semi-worked.
While we were waiting, we focused on this trashcan instead:

ry%3D400

It may look seemingly ordinary, but IT WAS NOT. This was a very special trashcan.
There was a CM cleaning up in the restaurant and whenever she threw something away in it, IT STARTED TALKING.
Not like Push the Talking Trashcan or anything, because I'm pretty sure this one was pre-recorded (it kept repeating every so often). But it was still exciting!
After that, we paid a visit to the light-up sidewalk!

ry%3D400

This is such a wonderful detail and part of my childhood. I had TONS of fun with these back in the day.

Then we thought we were officially on our way out. I even took a nighttime picture of Spaceship Earth.

ry%3D400

But then we remembered we got a free Photopass picture from the Disney Visa Photo Place! So we went in there and waited in line. The line seemed short at first, but the longer we stood there, we realized that it moved SO SLOW. People were taking forever and it wasn't that enjoyable of an experience, I regret to say. After about half an hour, we got to the front, picked our photo, and were out of there!
We walked to the bus stop and were IMMEDIATELY greeting with one of the new Disney buses! There was hardly anyone on it, so we got seats and had plenty of room. No one at all was left standing!
We went back to the room once we got to Pop. I showered, everyone got ready for bed, and we fell asleep.
We had a great day at Epcot and couldn't wait for our day at Hollywood Studios tomorrow!

Next Post

Love, love the pretzel bread, and yes I could just eat that for the rest of my life. We ate around the world when the Food & Wine was happening, and that is a lot of fun.

Oh my goodness, it was so crazy!

Crossing my fingers that you'll get Mickey!
And WHOA your trip is in only a bit more than a week! That's so exciting!
I hope it's filled with extra sprinklings of pixie dust! :goodvibes

Mmmmm School Bread. There's really nothing quite like it.

Thanks!! We leave a week from today!! :dance3:

Your Snow White experience was simply fabulous! I have to agree with you, I think I would rate Snow as my least favorite princess, but that was a very sweet interaction. I am sure you friend was thrilled with his autograph & video!

It looks like you had a really fun and interesting afternoon in WS! I hope this year DS will be more interested in stopping to watch some of the performers and meet characters as we make our way around and not just stand and watch the train in Germany for hours!

I've always wanted to try Le Cellier! You're meal looks absolutely delicious. Glad that it tasted as good as it looked!;)

Creme Brulee is one of my favorite desserts as well! Actually it's tied with Cannoli. YUUUUMM!

Love, love the pretzel bread, and yes I could just eat that for the rest of my life. We ate around the world when the Food & Wine was happening, and that is a lot of fun.

That does sound like fun!
I've never been to Disney during Food & Wine, but that's definitely on my bucket list!
I've seen SO many pictures of all of the food that's there and it makes me so jealous that I can't eat any of it!

Thanks!! We leave a week from today!! :dance3:

Your Snow White experience was simply fabulous! I have to agree with you, I think I would rate Snow as my least favorite princess, but that was a very sweet interaction. I am sure you friend was thrilled with his autograph & video!

It looks like you had a really fun and interesting afternoon in WS! I hope this year DS will be more interested in stopping to watch some of the performers and meet characters as we make our way around and not just stand and watch the train in Germany for hours!

AHHHH YOUR TRIP IS SO SOON.

That interaction was definitely one of my favorites. He loved them!

Characters are so much fun and so are the performers! I hope you get to experience some of them! But the trains aren't that bad either, haha.

I've always wanted to try Le Cellier! You're meal looks absolutely delicious. Glad that it tasted as good as it looked!;)

Creme Brulee is one of my favorite desserts as well! Actually it's tied with Cannoli. YUUUUMM!

Thank you, it was SO good. It's definitely something everyone should experience once in their life. I hope you get to sometime!

Ooh, Cannoli is AMAZING too. Just sugar in general is phenomenal, haha.

Checking In--Real Life Update

Hello everybody! I'm SO sorry for my lengthy hiatus from the Dis.

Life has just been going crazy.
I've gotten SO much homework over the past few weeks (like, ew) and my AP/honors classes are quite time-consuming.

Also, extra-curricular activities have been taking over my life. It's ridiculous.
I have dance on Tuesday and Wednesday nights and Saturday mornings, and theatre rehearsal every weekday night.

Good news is that I recently acquired my costume for our play Deadwood Dick or the Game of Gold and I LOVE IT. I'm a dance hall girl in it because of my dance background; the directors don't get many people with dance experience, so when they do, they take it! My costume (as of now) is purple and has a flowy skirt and tank-like top with black and gold embroidery. It's a tad scandalous, unlike my personality, but it's so much fun to play someone completely different from who you are!
I really wish I had a picture to show you, but unfortunately that is not to be. Eventually I'll have one though!

Tomorrow is also the first day of rehearsal for ANOTHER show I'm in: The Nutcracker! I'm SO unbelievably excited for this, it's unreal. Like, the Nut-freaking-cracker?! WHAT?!
The director of our school play is in it and they needed a few more extra people for a big ballroom dance scene, so me and three others (including Abe and MaiLei) were asked to participate! AHHHHHHHHHH! It's not being performed by a huge company, just local, but I'm still SO EXCITED ADSFJL;L;LKJHGHEFGR.

What's more, this morning I took the ACT. It was exhausting...and boring. Not how I enjoy spending my Saturday mornings, to say the least. I planned ahead and took it early on in my high school career (as I am a Junior) so I have more opportunities to retake it if I'm not satisfied with my score. At least for now, it's over with, so I don't have to worry about that anymore!

Lastly, last week our computer acquired a virus. Apparently, it was a VERY viscous virus and took forever to be eliminated from the system. So I couldn't update that week mainly due to that. Le sigh. I hate computer viruses.

BUT THE GOOD NEWS IS that I just have to add all of my Hollywood Studios pictures to Shutterfly and we can get on with the updates!
So be on the lookout for an update or two this coming week or weekend, depending on if school decides to hate me or not.

And Halloween is in five days, so

:hmghost: HAPPY HALLOWEEN TO EVERYBODY! :hmghost:

Next Post

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter