An October 2012 trip in the making Update 10/4 - Final update

I voted for Hoop de Doo, since you've seen Cirque. I been to La Nouba several times and I enjoyed it, but it's not something I really care about doing again.

Your resort plans sound great, we'll be at AOA in a mermaid room the first night it opens, I'm looking forward to it!

I voted for Hoop de Doo, since you've seen Cirque. I been to La Nouba several times and I enjoyed it, but it's not something I really care about doing again.

Your resort plans sound great, we'll be at AOA in a mermaid room the first night it opens, I'm looking forward to it!
Thanks for voting. I think Hoop is winning right now.
Ooh please report here how it was or if you do a tr post a link.

Hello! Just joined aboard. Your posts make me giggle as you change things a million times like I do!! :lmao:
Welcome!!!
I do change a lot. It is just part of the trip. :rotfl2:

I cannot wait to eat there again. I hope it is as good as I remember.

Please tell me that it is! :)

:cool1: for getting to stay at AoA. It looks so cool-I really think I want to stay there at some point.

In regards to the poll, I would personally love to see La Nouba, so that would normally be my vote. But I am deducing from posts that you haven't seen HDDR, so I voted for it! My family loved it! Great show, corny humor but funny nonetheless!

Please tell me that it is! :)

:cool1: for getting to stay at AoA. It looks so cool-I really think I want to stay there at some point.

In regards to the poll, I would personally love to see La Nouba, so that would normally be my vote. But I am deducing from posts that you haven't seen HDDR, so I voted for it! My family loved it! Great show, corny humor but funny nonetheless!

it is.

I cannot wait to stay there and try it.

Thanks for voting. I think HDDR is going to win so might order the tix next week.

Sorry folks for the lack of updates but been a little busy. I will get one out tomorrow for day 4.

Also, if I am reading your reports I will be catching up this weekend. I am not ignoring you. :rotfl2:

I am going to recap what has taken place so far for days 1 – 3. I have made some dining changes so I thought it would be best to list the days here. The ones in blue are original and the ones in green are the new.

Day 1
Hotel – SSR
Dining – The Turf Club

Day 2 - DHS
Hotel – SSR
Dining – 50’s PTC now Olivia’s Café

Day 3 – Epcot
Hotel - SSR
Dining – California Grill

Okay so I guess only one thing changed for those days but for the hotel stays things have changed.
10/8-10/13: SSR
10/13-10/20: CBR

Now some changes.
10/13-/10/18 – CBR
10/18-10/20 – AofA (Little Mermaid Room)

Now that brings us to day 4.
This day will find us in Animal Kingdom. Most of the time I like to stay as long as possible but we are there for 13 days so I think around 1 we will head back to the resort.
My hopes for this day are.
Festival of the Lion King.
Finding Nemo the Musical
Safari.
Small hopes so I know they will be done. We have been many times and will be going again the following week. After this we will go back to SSR and swim and relax.
Our dining plans are probably Pizzafari for breakfast.
Dinner – Yachtsman Steakhouse
Next up,
Day 5 plans

Sorry folks for the lack of updates but been a little busy. I will get one out tomorrow for day 4.

Also, if I am reading your reports I will be catching up this weekend. I am not ignoring you. :rotfl2:

I've been ignoring my own TR...no worries :rotfl2:

AoA :thumbsup2 I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:banana:

Its nice you have some time to relax and chill out.
Can't wait for this report. I wanna plenty of photos of AofA. :thumbsup2

How cool that you'll be at AoA...I can't wait to see your photos!

I love a laid back morning at AK, so I'm totally :thumbsup2 with your plan. The afternoon at the resort/pool sounds nice, too!

How cool that you'll be at AoA...I can't wait to see your photos!

I love a laid back morning at AK, so I'm totally :thumbsup2 with your plan. The afternoon at the resort/pool sounds nice, too!
I cannot wait to get there. I find the suites expensive so I am happy we got a regular room.
I love relaxing and slow days.

I see you are still at the CBR while we are there.:rotfl:
Yes we are. Shall we have a drink? :drinking1

I'm glad you did the recap, I forgot what days we had dinner plans.

I can't wait to see pics of AOA. I would have liked to stay there but I agree the prices for a suite are too much expecially for just 2 people.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter