An October 2012 trip in the making Update 10/4 - Final update

#1 - Pirates!
#2 - Haunted Mansion
#3 - Big Thunder

Epcot

Must do - living with the land

I love Wishes!!!! Just have to see those fireworks every time I go!!!
Pirates.......Capt Jack!
Mickey's Philharmagic....best 3D at WDW!
Haunted Mansion....just have to!
Big Thunder Mt Railroad...fun!
Wishes is so nice to watch.

#1 - Pirates!
#2 - Haunted Mansion
#3 - Big Thunder

Epcot

Must do - living with the land
Pirates is my number 1 too.

Coming up the evening plans.

After our swim or nap (whichever happens) we have dining plans at California Grill with Lorrie and Kristel.

We ate here once before and the food was really good but seeing "Wishes" from the balcony was fantastic.

I plan on having.

App:
Triple Cheese - Pecorino, Asiago, and Provolone with Sun-dried Tomato and Arugula Pesto* $12

I think I will try something new.
Cast Iron-seared Bison - truffle mac & cheese, brussel sprouts, cipollini, smoked bacon, glace de viande $47

If I have room.
Gianduja Mousse with Cocoa Nib Tuile - hazelnuts, cappuccino Anglaise, and Bailey's ice cream $12

Now of course I could change my mind.

Like I said the main thing I love here is seeing Wishes outside. The other thing I look forward to is dining with Lorrie and Kristel.

Afterwards I am not sure. Our adr is not till 7:40 so we probably will not get out till 9:30 or 10. I believe Epcot is open till midnight but we shall see.

Sorry for the short update. Just an evening of dining.

Up next,

Day 4 (where will we go?)

California Grill-YUM YUM! I've only eaten there once, and it's been several years, but I still remember it as the best meal I've ever eaten at Disney! :)

California Grill-YUM YUM! I've only eaten there once, and it's been several years, but I still remember it as the best meal I've ever eaten at Disney! :)

I cannot wait to eat there again. I hope it is as good as I remember.

Scott...you kill me!:lmao:

I'm used to you changing plans...a lot...but reading them all at once like I just did was like watching a monkey on crack deciding which banana to pick!:rotfl2:

So...you're at CBH.....at least I think that's the last decision.;)

My MK top 5...hmmmm...

1- space mountain
2- big thunder mountain
3- pirates of the caribbean
4- mickey's philharmagic
5- dole whip....for me that's an attraction.:)

Scott...you kill me!:lmao:

I'm used to you changing plans...a lot...but reading them all at once like I just did was like watching a monkey on crack deciding which banana to pick!:rotfl2:

So...you're at CBH.....at least I think that's the last decision.;)

My MK top 5...hmmmm...

1- space mountain
2- big thunder mountain
3- pirates of the caribbean
4- mickey's philharmagic
5- dole whip....for me that's an attraction.:)

I change not so often only a few times. :rotfl2: If the AP rates come out and they are good I will do it again.

We are SSR and then CBR

I cannot remember the last time I did SM. I think 2007

on the first page you will see a poll at the top. Please go to it and answer what you would like to do. It is open for 3 and the top answer will be what we do. I want to do all 3 so I am fine with any answer.

Go and vote for one of our adventures we will be having.

After hitting sned I notice it is on top of this page too. LOL

Ok, I voted for the Italian lunch and wine. But I will say this....1.) I'm in the mood for a glass of wine right now. 2.) We've done hoop dee doo almost every single trip. It is GOOD and FUNNY!! But I'm looking for something new. and 3.) I would love to do LaNouba but for some reason I'm just feeling the Italian lunch thing...(see reason #1). :thumbsup2

I voted for LaNouba. It's a great show!! :thumbsup2 However I've never done Hoop de Doo revue. I've heard it's very good too!

Firstly, the best meals I've had at WDW were all at Cali Grill, and watching Wishes from there is...what's the word...oh, yes, spectacular!! I haven't had the bison, so I'll be interested in hearing your review. Unless you change your mind! :lmao:

Secondly, I voted for La Nouba. Hoop de Doo is wonderful and funny and there's nothing not to like about good wine, but La Nouba just seems extra special!

I voted...it was hard to decide!
thanks

Ok, I voted for the Italian lunch and wine. But I will say this....1.) I'm in the mood for a glass of wine right now. 2.) We've done hoop dee doo almost every single trip. It is GOOD and FUNNY!! But I'm looking for something new. and 3.) I would love to do LaNouba but for some reason I'm just feeling the Italian lunch thing...(see reason #1). :thumbsup2
thanks. hope u had your wine during Housewives.

I voted for LaNouba. It's a great show!! :thumbsup2 However I've never done Hoop de Doo revue. I've heard it's very good too!
thanks.

Firstly, the best meals I've had at WDW were all at Cali Grill, and watching Wishes from there is...what's the word...oh, yes, spectacular!! I haven't had the bison, so I'll be interested in hearing your review. Unless you change your mind! :lmao:

Secondly, I voted for La Nouba. Hoop de Doo is wonderful and funny and there's nothing not to like about good wine, but La Nouba just seems extra special!
I have never had bison so it should be interesting.
Thanks for voting.

Any lurkers out there reading let me say hello. Please vote even if you do not post.

Thanks.

So I voted the Italian lunch...but Scott remember I just came home...and I had a fab time at WS...so I would go back in an instant...:lovestruc

Hoop-de-doo gets great reviews too,

but LaNouba isn't "Disney-ish" to me....JMHO

So I voted the Italian lunch...but Scott remember I just came home...and I had a fab time at WS...so I would go back in an instant...:lovestruc

Hoop-de-doo gets great reviews too,

but LaNouba isn't "Disney-ish" to me....JMHO
:lmao: I will take that into account.
We do love Cirque. Just saw it a few weeks ago here in NYC. Zarkana. greta show.

I voted HDDR and made it a 3 way tie, sorry! Looks like you'll have to do all 3 :rolleyes1
Nope someone else has voted and it goes till the 9th. I have no idea why so long. LOL

Thanks for voting...

:scratchin I voted for Hoop Dee Doo. We enjoyed the show so much! Lots of slapstick humor! The food was very good-especially the Strawberry Shortcake. So, if thats where y'all end up, make sure to save some room for dessert! :thumbsup2

:scratchin I voted for Hoop Dee Doo. We enjoyed the show so much! Lots of slapstick humor! The food was very good-especially the Strawberry Shortcake. So, if thats where y'all end up, make sure to save some room for dessert! :thumbsup2

Thank you and will do.

Hello,
Well this is going to be a short update only because I made some changes to our reservations. Hold on here we go.
10/8-10/13 – SSR
10/13-10/20 – CBR
Those were the original plans.
Now I have changed these up.

The new accommodations are.
10/8-10/13 – SSR
10/13-10/18 – CBR
10/18-10/20 – AofA (Little Mermaid Room)
I am so excited by this as I have wanted to stay at the new resort. We are actually saving money by doing this which will go towards food according to Vinny but I say souvenirs. LOL

Tomorrow night I will update the next day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter