American Idol Season 14 Official Thread

I didn't like his second song all that much either. I didn't even look up from my computer screen. If I keep playing my game that is not a good sign

I don't know why I kept thinking JAX spent some time in NY, then moved to NJ, but I just read that she was born in NJ. Homeschooled, which is interesting. Wondered why I read that she was going to a grade school for a visit, now it makes sense.

I'm blaming mine on the pollen allergies.

Allergies been bugging me this spring. Didn't take allergy meds until about a half hour ago.

Most of my tiredness is from lazing around today plus 33 hours of work in 4 days.

Another song where I know the words but have no idea what she is singing.

I do love her voice when she sings softly though.

I have liked JAX all along. I hope that Scott doesn't ruin her.

it's funny for me with Jax. There are times I love her, times I can't stand her, times she is just so so...then there are times I think she is probably a mean girl and then other times I think she is sweet and probably didn't have a lot of friends because she might come off as quirky.

Some weeks I've voted for her, others I haven't.

I do hope if she wins they just let her be herself and not some idol machine robot.

I didn't know it at all either. Not super sure if I liked it but I think that is more from not really liking the song,.

Not liking this one too much. Rayvon has such a nice voice but that song just didn't do it for me.

I knew the song, thanks to kids being Paramore fans, but not sure if I was thrilled with how she did it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter