American Idol Season 14 Official Thread

Wednesday’s final episode will have all-star performances by IDOL Judge Keith Urban, along with fellow judges Jennifer Lopez and Harry Connick, Jr., Chris Brown, Echosmith, Fall Out Boy, Jamie Foxx, The Jacksons, Vance Joy, Ricky Martin, Michael McDonald, Janelle Monáe, New Kids On The Block, Pitbull, Nile Rodgers, Prince Royce, Steven Tyler and more, before host Ryan Seacrest announces the results of America’s votes and the next IDOL is crowned.

http://www.mjsbigblog.com/american-idol-14-finale-performers-and-format-details.htm

The only people I wanna see sing is NKOTB. I don't many of the singers??

I hate this whole connecting to the lyrics stuff for some songs. Ballads and love songs are more a connect to lyrics type of song...pop/rock not so much.

I really don't like how she is doing this either...ick.

It's really pretty boring if you ask me.

Of course the judges love it and her....but did she "feel" the lyrics?

Do Keith and Jennifer ever give critique? I know Harry does. It seems like they just sit there and cheer

I would think by now that the PTB would figure out that their viewers are not stupid. We are not going to vote for someone just because they are being pimped. I'm pretty sure that has backfired on way more than 1 occasion on this show.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter