American Idol Season 14 Official Thread

I was a fan of Flatts back then but then I lost interest in them. Not a big fan of Gary's voice anymore. I still love Joe Don's voice.

RF...I like the songs, not a fan of the leads voice. I certainly don't change the radio station when they come on like I do for others, but I also wouldn't go out and see them in concert or buy a CD of theirs.

ptht6.jpg

OMG!! I'm sooooooo cheese-busted!

Bwa ha ha ha ah.

Only in Oz.

I never head of these Rascal guys. Best of night by far was Nick. I hate that Rayvon is still there, if it wasn't for that stupid fan twitter garbage he would have been gone long ago!

Finale will be Top 3 this year

Songs will be:
  • Judges Pick
  • Scott Borchetta’s Pick
  • Contestant’s Pick to sing as a hometown tribute

I am so not into anyone this year I turned it off after the first hour. I think this show has run it's course or they didn't pick the right people I don't know.

NAB, after Tyanna got eliminated I turned it off too Realized I wasn't interested in hearing the others do another song. Guess I missed Scott & Clark fighting and Rayvon without a hat.

Got a surprise during Clark's first package. First, that Scott has a wife. And second, that I know her! Hi Sandi, nice life!

NAB, after Tyanna got eliminated I turned it off too Realized I wasn't interested in hearing the others do another song. Guess I missed Scott & Clark fighting and Rayvon without a hat.

Got a surprise during Clark's first package. First, that Scott has a wife. And second, that I know her! Hi Sandi, nice life!

I was just wondering last night too what Ravon would look like without the hat.

Songs from the Judge’s Home Town….Top 5 Show

Nice views of Nashville and the Idols on their fan-dom trip to begin with.

I have to wonder why we are doing Songs from the Judges Home Town? Afterall, it should be about the Idols, right?
Oh wait....Russell Crowe. The nearly-Aussie.

And it's round 1.

• Clark - Smooth singing for this first song. I hope that's just enough to get you through to the next round.
  • Jax - Another good, but not great, performance. Although.....she just sounds a little flat at the end.
  • Nick - No surprises with the top 3 from last week so far. He's also giving an adequate showing of his talents.

Ah...HCJ on stage. Let's just award him with the Idol title and I'll be happy.

Which means....no surprises in the bottom 2.
What no singing? And Tyanna goes home? Wow!

Rayvon really is the SuperIdol this year. How many bottom 2 bullets has he dodged now?

Round 2.

• Clark - May we live in interesting times! Did you just throw the competition? Time will tell.
  • Jax - She's a little flat tonight. I guess that's because she’s a little sick. Or is she just a little sick all the time?
  • Rayvon - He was flat as always.
  • Nick - Another competent performance.

There was a lot of "good but not great" performances tonight. No one stood out for me this week.

Given what Clark did tonight, I wonder if he's going to be in bottom 2 next week? I have to say that I do understand where he is coming from and kudos to him for standing his ground. Afterall, Scott is running a business and he's just pushing what he thinks will make him more money. But what with the theme being about the JUDGES Home Town and Scott pushing his business this week, I wonder if Idol will truly focus on the Idol's home town visits next week?

princess::upsidedow

I'm going to try my hardest and get you the spoilers this week but I'm not going to promise it. I'm at this point hoping I'll be able to be home in time to watch the show.

On that note, can yall send up some prayers or positive vibes, momma is having a somewhat minor surgery Wednesday morning.

Finale information:

Part one of the American Idol’s finale kicks off in exactly one week and we can reveal which superstars will be performing.

Fall Out Boy, Pitbull, Jamie Foxx, and NKOTB will all take the stage along with Steven Tyler, who will be coming back to perform with Jax.

Tune into “American Idol” on Wednesday night to find out which 3 contestants will be headed into next week’s finale starting at 8/7c on FOX.

Read more: http://www.kiisfm.com/onair/ryan-se...st-performers-revealed-13561035#ixzz3ZINhvuQc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter