Adults Who Play Video Games...

Someone needs to make a dating site for single 18+ gamers... I would be all over that. :teeth:

For anyone interested, they finally announced the official release date of the World of Warcraft movie - December 18, 2015.

I wonder if they'll use live people or let the amazing talent of Blizzard Entertainment make it happen on the big screen... I know some of the casting is done, but it could be for voice only...

I'm 42 and although I haven't been able to find the time for it in the last year or so, I was a big PC gamer.
My gaming started with Atari and Commodore 64.
I didn't play much through my teens and early 20's, but got back into it around age 28. I was introduced to Quake 2 by my 50 yr old boss. I worked in a maintenance shop at the time, and my boss setup 2 networked PC's and we would take 2 hour lunch breaks and play 1 on 1. Winner stays on and faces the next up. Nobody could beat my boss. :)
After that, I started building my own PC's and played many hours of Quake 2, Quake 3, Half Life, Rogue Spear, Unreal Tournament, Counter Strike, Medal of Honor, Battlefield 1942, Call of Duty.
I can't even tell you how many hours I spent playing Battlefield 1942. When it came out, it took FPS games to a whole new level by allowing you to drive jeeps, tanks, battleships, etc, and fly planes and operate AA guns. I was in college at the time and I spent at least 2 to 3 hours per night playing, for at least a year. It's a miracle I got my degree. :)

We have an Xbox 360, a PS3, and a Wii in our house, but I really prefer FPS games and I've never been able to learn how to aim with my thumb, so I don't play any of those very often. I need my mouse. And my PC hasn't been upgraded for a couple years, so if I want to get back into it and play any of the latest FPS's, I'd need to spend some money upgrading first.

Thanks to Amazon's great sales during this time of year, I am finally getting to play Skyrim. I could not justify the price before, but I got the Legendary Editions (with Dawnguard, Hearthfire, and Dragonborn) for $20.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter