Adults Who Play Video Games...

48 here and I play when I have time. Right now not really playing just dabbling. I need the PS4. :rotfl:

If I sit down to play I will play Skyrim or Left for Dead on the 360 or on the Wii I Mario Party 8 is always fun.

My dd's have now almost shunned console gaming and play everything online now. I have to say that it is probably the way to go since my other dd who plays Skyrim can upgrade and it is just cooler on the laptop. I do have to say console games are a ripoff in that respect.

My sibs are gamers too. It is genetic I think. My dad was playing bridge online with others with dial up in 1990. :lmao:

Late 40s here and I play. Loved Warhawk until our ps3 died. Now I am playing Gears of War3, things like king of the hill or capture the leader. Usually with my dh. I play Wiiu Mariokart with my siblings online( my sister cheats!):rotfl2:

Almost 60 and I have been playing EQ2 for 9 years. The game isn't quite what is used to be (so easy now) and I'm giving myself some time off from raiding, but I still like doing all my daily tasks, unfinished quests, and decorating my guild hall and houses. I believe that video games/word games keep one sharp in the brain department.

Really thinking about getting a new console system.

I'll be 34 next week and I still play video games. I play Sims 2, I don't like Sims 3 but I'm looking forward to Sims 4.

We have Wii and PS3 and pre-ordered the PS4.

What don't you like about Sims3?

I'm 56 and have played The Sims since it first came out with 1, then 2, and now 3. Love, love, love playing and spend way too much time at it. :)

I don't plan to get sucked in to buying Sims4 though, I've spent enough $$ on 3 and just don't want to spend $$ on the next level.

I also love playing Mario on the Wii, and tennis/bowling, and carnival games.

I'm 46 and play Sid Meier's Civilization (usually III). I still enjoy text based games and Atari, but it's been 10 years since I've played any of those kinds of games.

54, and playing SWTOR. My game buddies and I started out with WoW, moved on to SWTOR, then Guild Wars 2, then back to WoW, then back to SWTOR.

We're probably gonna try Star Trek Online soon. Anyone playing that?

Haven't played consistently in a couple of years, but I will occasionally. The DH and I also enjoy SWTOR, and I will play WoW sometimes. He's been playing EQ.

We used to play a lot of console games, but we never even bought the last gen (PS4, XBOX 360), and no plans to buy the new ones. We've pretty much moved exclusively to PC gaming.

Ii am 52 DH is 58. We have all consoles and many games. We actually played Disney Infinity until 1:00 am the last 2 days! Yesterday we played for 6 hours!!! We LOVE all the graphics and versatility. I played all the Viva Piñata games. He prefers the shooting games like lost Planet and Rainbow. He plays those with our adult DS who lives an hour away by online play! I play the Disney Princess games with our DGD.

My husband is 27 (28 in January) and he still loves his video games and I don't see that stopping. His favourite is the Call of Duty series, but he also plays Gran Turismo, the GTA series, Tomb Raider, Max Payne, Just Cause, etc... at least recently. He used to be big on Warcraft but he hasn't played that since we first started dating.

54 and a PC gamer. All sorts of game like first person shooters, MMOs, RPGs(my favorites) and strategy games.

I just finished up the Tiny Tina's add-on for Borderlands 2 and it was great. Right now I'm working through some of the Steam Summer Sale games I bought. I'm playing The Adventures of Van Helsing, a cute Diablo clone.

DH (38) and I (41) are gamers. We played EQ1 for years and I only gave up when I got pregnant with DS and found that playing made me feel queasy. The EQNext announcement got us all exited about playing again so while we wait the 18+ months until it is released, we are playing DDO. :)

My DBrother and his DWife (48 and 49) play daily, so much so that they each have their own PS3. I think they play Call of Duty mostly, but throw others in there too. My Dniece (19) still lives at home with them and she also has her own PS3. They can each have their own TV that way, yet still play together.

DH and I are in our 40's too, we have 2 game systems in the house, but usually only play when one of our DD's is home. Sadly, I am not much of a gamer... it actually makes me sleepy to play. I have been told by DD's many times to "pay attention" or "keep up" :lmao: My favorite was when younger DD said "Mom, wake up! I am tired of dragging you from room to room!" Oops!

I love MMOS! I am in my 50s and started playing those maybe 10 years ago. Now I have been playing EQ2 for last 3 years. I am the leader of the 3rd largest guild in that game. It is a 21 or over guild and we range from 21 to 80! LOL Love it!

Count me in! Although I'm not 30 yet! I'm mostly a console RPG gamer.

I'm going through a pretty hard dry spell ATM. I'm mostly soaking up all the information I can get about Dragon Age Inquisition. Waiting for The Witcher 3, Infamous: Second Son, and Cyber Punk 2077. I thought the last Tomb Raider was amazing.

I played the Neverwinter Beta and really enjoyed it. My friend wants me to start playing that new FF MMO. Not sure about that one though.

Almost 47 here, and have been playing MMORPG's since before the internet, courtesy of U.S Videotel consoles. That was only Houston-Dallas based. Then the internet opened a whole wonderful world... Played EQ for the better part of a decade, EQ2 for several years, and a whole host of others like Aion and Rift here and there. Currently playing Neverwinter Online while hanging all my life's gaming hopes on EQ Next. :hyper:

-gina-

The main game I play is WoW, I have played since the day it was released. I also love the Zelda games, Team ICO games, Final Fantasy games, Ratchet and Clank games, Silent Hill games etc. DH and I are looking into getting Disney Infinity but I'm not so sure about it, I do think DD would love it though!!

62 here, and a PC gamer. I love Neverwinter Nights 1 and 2 -- it's painful that the persistent worlds for those are disappearing! Also a big Bethesda fan, although Oblivion didn't thrill me the way their previous offerings did. I have big hopes for Skyrim, though, now that I finally have a box that will run it. I still play the reboot of Baldurs Gate, and the remake of Baldurs Gate 1 in NWN2 is awesome!

My favorites are RPG and FPS, but I'm odd because I do NOT like FPS on line. Too much twitch play. And MMOs aren't for me either until they get away from the World of Warcraft paradigm of tank, DPS, and healer, because that just ain't how fighting really works.

My surgeon & his interns couldn't stop laughing last January when they saw me playing my DS in bed. They teased me a lot! I'm 67. I play it because it makes me think.

I had an NG tube, and I needed all the fun I could think of! :goodvibes

What don't you like about Sims3?

I'm 56 and have played The Sims since it first came out with 1, then 2, and now 3. Love, love, love playing and spend way too much time at it. :)

I don't plan to get sucked in to buying Sims4 though, I've spent enough $$ on 3 and just don't want to spend $$ on the next level.

I also love playing Mario on the Wii, and tennis/bowling, and carnival games.

First, I'll say that I love the scenery and the expansion packs are great.

I just don't like the look of the sims and the whole open world was too overwhelming for me to get in to it. I would try and play for a little while, then I would play some Sims 2 and realize that I just love the game play of Sims 2 more and never really went back to Sims 3. I'm more of a cartoony Sims player and I just love the sillyness of Sims 2.

Since I've been a Sims fan from the beginning, I still buy all of the expansion packs just to have for my collection. I know that's bad. :p

Think avg age of a gamer is 38 and rising. ps3 battlefield 42 dh, we all play the wii together.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter