Adults Who Play Video Games...

Discussion in 'Community Board' started by JRawkSteady, Sep 7, 2013.

1. JRawkSteady

JRawkSteady Mousecessed DIS Veteran

Are awesome! Anyone out there over 30 still playing videogames? (And that doesn't count phone games, such as Candy Crush)

I'm still obsessed with Role Playing and adventure console games! And I have been playing the MMO, Star Wars: The Old Republic for months!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Albort

Albort ODV Crew

Does 26 count? im getting there... :P

I used to play a lot of xbox games but has since slowed down. I still keep up with the main big hit title. GTA V, Battlefield 4, Call of Duty... cant wait for those!

4. My2Qtz0205

My2Qtz0205 DIS Veteran

My husband is 38 and plays World of Warcraft, Reckoning, and Civilization.

5. tennvalgirl

tennvalgirl DIS Veteran

Even if you don't get many replies, I would say at least half of all men in their 30's are playing these games.

6. Disney_Dreaming

Disney_Dreaming Mouseketeer

I love video games. I'm currently addicted to The Sims 3. I'm looking forward to the release of The Sims 4 next year.

I have played World of Warcraft and tested a few other MMO's during their open beta's. I played WoW for about 3-4 years and finally realized that I needed to step away. I haven't played the game for at least two years and I don't miss it.

7. hereyago

hereyago DIS Veteran

45yo female here. I still play video games. My.dd thought I had lost my,mind when Super Mario Brothers came out again, lol. But we play a lot of ganes together.

8. Schmeck

Schmeck <font color=blue>Funny thing is now my 17 year old

Sims 2 and Sims 3, and I'm female and way older than 30.

9. Angrypenguin

Angrypenguin Disney n00b!

Yup! 31 male, love video games. Anything by Bethesda (Elder Scrolls series, Fallout), shooters, adventure games, what have you. Although lately I can't stop playing the new simcity!

10. Meriweather

Meriweather Aria's Nana

Not me, but DS (34) plays a lot.
    Just got him a couple new ones for his birthday.....but of course, I don't remember the names of them.
    Mostly he plays on X-Box, but also computer.

11. handinpocket

handinpocket DIS Veteran

Video game player here!:) We have all the newest consoles but I love the N64. The kids and I will solve Banjo Kazooie and Tooie and start it right over again. If you have never played Conker's Bad Fur Day, you are missing out, it is a RIOT!!:lmao:

12. 1Mouse2RulethemAll

1Mouse2RulethemAll Mouseketeer

DH and I will play Baldur's Gate 2 on out PS2 for date night.

Posted from DISboards.com App for Android

13. wendyt_ca

wendyt_ca DIS Veteran

I'm 29 (so almost 30) and I play video games. Playing WoW right now. We have Old Republic which I want to try. I play a lot of call of duty/black ops on Xbox. And I love some RPGs like Mass Effect. Also a bethesda fan. especially oblivion and skyrim. Love all the halo games. We are getting GTA V this month and I can't wait :) and already have my Xbox one pre-ordered.

14. st4rrab0vemybed

st4rrab0vemybed Mouseketeer

I'm 30 and play WoW and various console games when I have a chance.

15. Lynne M

Lynne M Moderator Moderator

54, and playing SWTOR. My game buddies and I started out with WoW, moved on to SWTOR, then Guild Wars 2, then back to WoW, then back to SWTOR.

We're probably gonna try Star Trek Online soon. Anyone playing that?

16. Disneyland1084

Disneyland1084 OH PLEASE SOMEBODY TELL ME!

I play Mario Kart on the Wii occasionally. I'd love to hook up my N64 again to play all the Mario Party's.

17. dawnhaze

dawnhaze DIS Veteran

I'm not quite 30 yet, but I play WoW on and off (depends when my raid group is actually active), I've been playing Animal Crossing: New Leaf all summer on my 3DS, and I'm looking forward to Pokemon X and Y. I've also been playing Civ V and Diablo 3 sporadically since those each came out, which has been a while now...

I was much more into TV-based consoles when I was in college, these days I stick to handhelds and my computer.

Additionally - at "not quite 30" I'm the youngest person in my raid team in WoW, lol. Our main tank is 68. He's a cool dude too.

18. Mama Mouse

Mama Mouse DIS Veteran

:yay:

35 here (until later this month!) And playing Sims 3 (Spent years on Sims 1 and 2), Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 and just about any mario game I can get my hands on for the wii and 3ds and the old ds.

19. JaneBanks

JaneBanks Lime Cordial, delicious! Laughing on the ceiling

I'll be 34 next week and I still play video games. I play Sims 2, I don't like Sims 3 but I'm looking forward to Sims 4.

We have Wii and PS3 and pre-ordered the PS4.

20. HannaBelle

HannaBelle DIS Veteran

DH and I are in the 40+ crowd and play video games. We have played Everquest 1 & 2, StarWars, WoW, FFly, MineCraft, Aion...I am sure there are more. We are big Nintendo fans and are playing Wii right now...lol... DH's cousin and his new GF (20 somethings) came over for dinner, over 8 hours ago, and are still hanging with us. I *might* be getting too old for this.

21. kimblebee

kimblebee now my thoughts will be worth 5 cents

I'm 37 and play video games. I just bought a SNES so I could play all my old faves. My daughter plays as well as my boyfriend so there's usually one of us playing something with others watching and critiquing : D