A WONDERful Holiday Cruise with Disney! December 24, 2015

KurlyStarr

Earning My Ears
I didn't see another thread, so I figured I'd kick it off!

I am really looking forward to spending the holiday onboard the Wonder next year! I just don't know how I am going to hold that secret from my DD for a year and a half -- sheesh!

:santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa:

pixiedust: I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :beach:
Have agreat cruise!

My DH and I are super excited that DCL came back to Texas! This will be are second Disney Cruise after our honeymoon cruise last summer. Which was Amazing! We can't wait to see the Wonder decorated for Christmas!

We are excited Disney came back to Galveston too! We drove to Florida for our first cruise so we are really looking forward to a 35 minute drive to experience Disney again!

How cool! This is our second Disney cruise as well!

I am really looking forward to seeing all of the holiday decorations and just the overall enjoyment from my kids when they learn that we are spending Christmas on a cruise! We've decided to not tell them until the morning that we leave. My DS was only 5 months old when we went before, so he doesn't have a point of reference but I know my DD is going to flip out!

I think I may actually be looking more forward to the reveal of the cruise than the cruise itself at this point lol

We will be joining this sailing! We live about 1 1/2 hours north of Galveston and this will be our 2nd Disney cruise. HAD to take advantage of a ship we haven't seen and sailing from a port so close to home. Son will be 9 and daughter 4.

Hi All!

This would be our 5th DC. I want to purchase this as a surprise for my DH and DD's :cool1:. The reason I am debating it is because we will just be returning from the 14-Night Panama Canal 10/23-11/6 to which we added a week in LA before the cruise.

So, this would be super expensive, but with the ship being in Galveston it's SO hard to resist. The verdict is still out on this one. :confused3

Hi all!
Just booked this cruise as well. We are currently living up in Calgary, but are moving to Houston this summer so are taking advantage of the ship being so close to what will be our new home...

Christmas on the ship should be amazing! I wish it was a bit longer, but we will enjoy it nonetheless!

Carole, Jim, Sarah (15) and Phillip (12)

May I join you? My family of five will be cruising for the holidays, 2015! We've cruised on the Magic before, but this will be our first time on the Wonder.

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

I just booked DH and myself on the 12/24/15 Wonder out of Galveston. I am nearly bursting with excitement, as we haven't sailed on her since our Disneymoon in 2010!

Has anyone started a FE group? We are interested in taking part in it again, it was such a blast last time.

Only 370 days to go guys! WHOO HOO!

Hi everyone! My 2 daughters and I will be cruising for the first time ever this Christmas. We are super excited! If anyone has any advice or suggestions, Im all ears! :-)

Unfortunately, posts have been removed from a number of Cruise Meets threads including this one.

PLEASE review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions, etc.).

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Just booked for me, my husband and 2 kids (boy 13 girl 9 at cruise time). Our second Disney cruise, first time on the Wonder. I can't wait! Guess I'll have to start working on my fish extender now!!!

We are booked on a back to back for dec 18 and dec 24!! Such a splurge but how can we resist Disney during the holidays, when the kids are off, and in our backyard to boot!?!

Has there been any discussion of FE? I'm confused by all the removed posts. This seems a new policy. But definitely want to participate!!

Our first Disney cruise. Can't wait! Traveling with lots of family members! :santa: In my immediate family (13, 12 and 9 year old kiddos)! Trying to figure out what we need to do to participate in FE!

Has there been any discussion of FE? I'm confused by all the removed posts. This seems a new policy. But definitely want to participate!!

...Trying to figure out what we need to do to participate in FE!

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin. Other information you would like to share such as first names, ages of child participants, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM.

For those posting in this Cruise Meet thread to join a FE, since no one has posted recently about a FE for this cruise here on the DIS, please feel free to start the FE right now in this thread.

There is certainly plenty of time to plan a FE for this cruise. All it takes is for someone to maintain a list of/for those participating which can easily be done in this thread. Cruise Meet threads have been doing it this way for years now here on the DIS. If anyone is interested in doing this, feel free to contact me for some suggestions.

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics

Enjoy! :)

PLEASE review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions, etc.).

This will be our first cruise ever. It will be my husband and my two boys. (13 and 9) I would like to participate in the fish extender. My question is how many people typically participate?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter