A WONDERful Holiday Cruise with Disney! December 24, 2015

Is there anyway to see a ship itinerary early? I have always sailed Carnival, etc and they have a formal night. Not sure what Disney Wonder has, as some ships have pirate night. We are going in blind and I would like to make the most of our trip but I can't seem to find information anywhere. Thanks for any help!

Is there anyway to see a ship itinerary early? I have always sailed Carnival, etc and they have a formal night. Not sure what Disney Wonder has, as some ships have pirate night. We are going in blind and I would like to make the most of our trip but I can't seem to find information anywhere. Thanks for any help!
All ships have Pirate night. That said, some itineraries don't have Pirate night - Alaska and Northern Europe cruises don't. On DCL, generally, a 3, 4, or 5 night cruise will have a "dress up optional" night. A 7 night typically has a formal and a semi-formal night. Longer cruises have different combinations of forma/semi-formal nights.

Activity schedules aren't available pre-cruise, but you can look here:

http://disneycruiselineblog.com/personal-navigators/

to get an idea of what activities are usually available on a cruise.

From the Endersby, Newby, and Chaffee families to all of our fish extender friends: We had an amazing experience and we thank you for all of the wonderful goodies! We wish you a joyous 2016. Thanks for helping make this Christmas magical!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter