A WONDERful Holiday Cruise with Disney! December 24, 2015

Hello - our first Disney cruise and we are VERY excited. Would also like to participate in the FE program, I just have no idea what I am doing (LOL) so if someone will let me know I will be happy to bring my gifts to participate! We are cruising with my parents and 4 kids.. so alcohol is always an option for us. :earboy2:

We are joining in on the cruise, we booked this one and the following NYE one! It will be myself, DH and DD (age 21). We love the Wonder!!
Elaine

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin. Other information you would like to share such as first names, ages of child participants, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM.

For those posting in this Cruise Meet thread to join a FE, since no one has posted recently about a FE for this cruise here on the DIS, please feel free to start the FE right now in this thread.

There is certainly plenty of time to plan a FE for this cruise. All it takes is for someone to maintain a list of/for those participating which can easily be done in this thread. Cruise Meet threads have been doing it this way for years now here on the DIS. If anyone is interested in doing this, feel free to contact me for some suggestions.

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics

Enjoy! :)

PLEASE review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions, etc.).
We are interested in doing FE with our crew. This is our first Disney cruise and I'm not interested in organizing. But I will share my info with whoever is interested in participating!

This will be our families first Disney Cruise! We are so excited! It will be my husband, me and our four daughters ages almost 10, 8, 8, and 4. We are sailing with 11 other family members as well and we all want to participate in the FE program. Looks like no one wants to organize it and although I've never been on a cruise, I'd be happy to organize the list. If you want to post your cabin number, names and ages of those participating and anything special we might want to know about them please do so and I will start compiling a list:) Just please be patient with me as I am a very busy mother and new to this FE fun!!

Just to be sure I am starting a list for the right cruise, this is the Disney Wonder Cruise leaving from Galveston on December 24th, 2015!!!

Last edited:
My husband & I are thrilled for our first Disney cruise! We would like to be involved with the fish extender program. Please advise how to sign up & thanks!! :)

If you will send me your stateroom number and names and ages of those on the cruise I will add them to the list. Any other information you want to share will be great!! I'll compile a list that you can use to gather your fish extender gifts

@SonicSarah Thanks for the reply! I'd like to send my personal info in a private message but I don't think I have enough posts yet for that option to appear. :earsboy:

If you will send me your stateroom number and names and ages of those on the cruise I will add them to the list. Any other information you want to share will be great!! I'll compile a list that you can use to gather your fish extender gifts

Maybe it will work now???

I keep trying to send it. It gives an error message that I'm unable to send you a message still. I'll try in the morning. I read other people saying it can take a few hours to acknowledge the new post count.

I'm so excited to be involved with the fish extender program! I hope more people join as time goes on.

Just to be sure I am starting a list for the right cruise, this is the Disney Wonder Cruise leaving from Galveston on December 24th, 2015!!!

The Young Family (Stateroom 8070)
Ben, Sarah, Rachel (almost 10 at cruise time), Zoe (8), Anna (8), and Mia (4).
Being a family of 4 girls, we love all things girly!!! They love all the princesses, anything that sparkles and glitters and Olaf:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter