A WONDERful Holiday Cruise with Disney! December 24, 2015

Hi @SonicSarah ! This will be our first Disney cruise as well!!! I'm very excited, our girls (Jessi 12 & Ella 11) do not know yet or they would be very excited too!! I'm reading to find out about the FE program. When is the deadline to join? I'll have to think of our "gift" since I will have to prepare it in secret I'm not sure if we will participate yet. I wanted to get more information. I do thank you for "stepping up" to organize. We are taking the cruise at the request of my MIL, she is fighting cancer & wanted her boys (3)w/wives & all the grandkids (6) to take a family vacation with her. We thought a cruise would be the best option for the wide age range. Thanks again & looking forward to the cruise.

Hi! We posted earlier when we booked but I see there has been new activity. We are very interested in doing the FE as well. Would you like us to post our info here? Or are we sending a private message to someone. Also I have 4 kids - is there an age cutoff for FE? We have one that is 17, 14, 11 and 6 but it is the first time for all of them (as well as us and my parents). Just tell me what to do and I will post my info. Super excited!

So I joined the FB groups as well. I will still keep a running list here too. Please pm me your stateroom number, names and ages of those participating and any other info we might need to know (likes, dislikes, allergies etc) if you would like your group added to the list. No age cutoff, I'm on the list!!!

Let me know if you want to be added to the FE group! As for an age cutoff, I don't think there is one as far as I'm concerned. I'm 43 and I like getting fun little gifts:) I'll keep it open as long as possible since we are getting a late starting putting the list together. I know the FB group FE List has already closed their first list and closing their second list this week I believe but they have been working on theirs longer. Just let me know what you decide!!

Sarah

Hi! We posted earlier when we booked but I see there has been new activity. We are very interested in doing the FE as well. Would you like us to post our info here? Or are we sending a private message to someone. Also I have 4 kids - is there an age cutoff for FE? We have one that is 17, 14, 11 and 6 but it is the first time for all of them (as well as us and my parents). Just tell me what to do and I will post my info. Super excited!
You can send me a conversation if you would rather not post your information here!! I will need your stateroom number and names and ages of all participants. I'll add you to our list:)
Fun times, Sarah

Hi @SonicSarah ! This will be our first Disney cruise as well!!! I'm very excited, our girls (Jessi 12 & Ella 11) do not know yet or they would be very excited too!! I'm reading to find out about the FE program. When is the deadline to join? I'll have to think of our "gift" since I will have to prepare it in secret I'm not sure if we will participate yet. I wanted to get more information. I do thank you for "stepping up" to organize. We are taking the cruise at the request of my MIL, she is fighting cancer & wanted her boys (3)w/wives & all the grandkids (6) to take a family vacation with her. We thought a cruise would be the best option for the wide age range. Thanks again & looking forward to the cruise.
Let me know what you decide!! Hope you will join us. If you decide to join us, please send me a conversation with your stateroom number and the names and ages of all participants:)

Sarah

In response to the age cutoff I would say there isn't one. Adults are welcome to participate as well as your parents!! I know both me and my husband will participate as well as the rest of my extended family on the cruise. They all want added on the list and we total 17 all together:) Only 8 of those being adults!!

@SonicSarah- our information is as follows:
5013- Arden and Nicki Chaffee- grandparents. Arden likes antique cars and motorcycles. Anything Ford. Nicki- collects everything.
5009-Miranda and Jeff Newby
Bristol- 6 years old. Likes horses, Elsa, snakes, dinosaurs.

@SonicSarah- our information is as follows:
5013- Arden and Nicki Chaffee- grandparents. Arden likes antique cars and motorcycles. Anything Ford. Nicki- collects everything.
5009-Miranda and Jeff Newby- alcohol is a go.
Bristol- 6 years old. Likes horses, Elsa, snakes, dinosaurs.
Also anything dress-up.
Breelyn- 4 years old. Likes Starfire from "teen titans go", Elsa, tea parties.
Barbie movies.

Also anything dress-up.
Breelyn- 4 years old. Likes Starfire from "teen titans go", Elsa, tea parties.
Barbie movies.
5005- Marisa and Tate Endersby.
Tate- likes OSU, hunting, soduku.
Marisa-likes Pinot noir, running, reading, cooking, anything leopard.
Theron- 6 years old. Likes minions, soccer, football, mine craft.
Tessa- 5 years old. Likes princesses, baby dolls, arts and crafts, stickers.

Sorry this is in more than one reply. I accidentally hit the send button a couple times. Please sign us up. We are SO excited!!

5005- Marisa and Tate Endersby.
Tate- likes OSU, hunting, soduku.
Marisa-likes Pinot noir, running, reading, cooking, anything leopard.
Theron- 6 years old. Likes minions, soccer, football, mine craft.
Tessa- 5 years old. Likes princesses, baby dolls, arts and crafts, stickers.

Sorry this is in more than one reply. I accidentally hit the send button a couple times. Please sign us up. We are SO excited!!

Thanks for the information! I'll add you all to the list. I have a total of 3 families in your party - correct? Is Tate an Oklahoma State or Ohio State fan? Thought I might want to clarify that information:)

Thanks for the information! I'll add you all to the list. I have a total of 3 families in your party - correct? Is Tate an Oklahoma State or Ohio State fan? Thought I might want to clarify that information:)
Yes, 3 families in our party. And Tate is an Oklahoma State fan. Thanks for getting the clarification! We appreciate you organizing this!

Yes, 3 families in our party. And Tate is an Oklahoma State fan. Thanks for getting the clarification! We appreciate you organizing this!
Are you all from Woodward? Was that you I saw asking about the FE list on FB? It is a different list. I am on both of them, so somewhat taking a risk!!! This list had your 3 families, my 4 families and one other family on it at the moment! Hope this helps!
Sarah

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter