A WONDERful Holiday Cruise with Disney! December 24, 2015

@SonicSarah - Wonder 12/24 will be our first time on a Disney Cruise and we are all so very excited. :) May we please join the FE Program? My in-laws booked this trip for the whole family and we think it would make it all the more magical to GIVE and receive fun little surprises:) My mother-in-law and I will be the giver of the gifts to others in place of Brad and Jim. But it would be really nice if Brad and Jim could still receive the surprises and be included along with the rest of our family:) Alcohol is a-okay with us!

Room 1076 - gluten free
Blake - A Baylor grad who appreciates a good scotch and likes to read, watch movies and build stuff.
Lisa - A wannabe photographer who likes to sew, read, do arts n crafts and give herself manicures.
Paul - A 6 year old boy who loves ninjas, avengers, star wars, legos, robots, drawing/painting, reading and cooking.
Clark - A 3.5 year old boy who wants whatever his big brother has. ;)

Room 1074
Papa Dale - A Baylor alum who smokes the best meats, enjoys taking videos/making movies, telling long stories and traveling.
Mama Rox - Another Baylor Bear who sews, gardens, reads, cooks, writes code and is a talented DIY'er.

Room 1050
Uncle Brad
Uncle Jim

THANK YOU!
~Lisa
I'm adding you to the list Lisa! Glad you are joining us:)

@SonicSarah. Hi. I am interested in joining the FE group. This will be our first Disney Cruise. I have 2 boys ages 15 & 11. Is it too late to join?
No it's not to late to join:) I will need your stateroom number as well as the rest of the names of the people participating in the FE exchange (parents etc.) You are welcome to add specific information about each person if you like - likes, dislikes, allergies etc.

Thanks,
Sarah

I've got a question for those of you who have joined the FE list! At how many people would you like to stop the list? As of right now, there are 22 adults, 5 boys and 10 girls on the list with 2 more boys to add I believe. Is this to many? At what number of people would you like to cut it off? I can always do more than one list if necessary:) Just wanted your input!!

Sarah

@SonicSarah
Ty so much. I do not have access to our cabin #. I will not have this information for a couple of weeks. I will supply that info as soon as it's available. I have 2 boys Seldane (15) and Samuel (11). They both love anything video game themed, drawing, reading. Seldane plays guitar and Samuel plays ukulele. My husband is Charlie and I am Farrah. We enjoy football,
Cooking, and all things Disney!! I Am so excited about our first Disney Cruise!!

I'm adding you to the list Lisa! Glad you are joining us:)
I have added you to the list but I noticed you asked to be added to another list (I'm on that one as well). Just wanted to make sure you still wanted to be on this one? Sarah

I don't know about any other list. If I'm on another list I don't know how it happened? . I think just one list would be plenty for our family as we are newbies. This is a good list for us.

I don't know about any other list. If I'm on another list I don't know how it happened? . I think just one list would be plenty for our family as we are newbies. This is a good list for us.
You are fine! Didn't mean to scare you:) I was talking to someone else.

Sarah

I have heard that Disney has a PJ party for the kids. Does anyone know if this is true? Also, does this cruise have a pirate night??

Thanks for any information!
Sarah

Hi. Also new to this have 3 kiddos. Our first Disney Cruise out of Galveston. Not really sure how to find out how to join a small Fish Ex. If there is another family that wants to do a small group let me know. Also wondering what we do exactly. Thanks. From Dallas

Hi. Also new to this have 3 kiddos. Our first Disney Cruise out of Galveston. Not really sure how to find out how to join a small Fish Ex. If there is another family that wants to do a small group let me know. Also wondering what we do exactly. Thanks. From Dallas
Hi Amber! We are all pretty much new to this here:) If you would like to be on our list I would be happy to add you? There are 9 other families on this list however at the time - with 14 children not including the adults. Is this to much for you? I would be happy to create a list for you if someone else just wanted to do one or two other families as well. Basically you make/buy a fish extender that hangs outside your stateroom door. You can find a ton of them on etsy! You make/buy small little gifts for the people on your list and deliver them to their stateroom fish extender. You can do this just once per family or as often as you like. You can get a lot of gift ideas on pinterest!! Let me know what you decide to do!!! Sarah

@SonicSarah
Ty so much. I do not have access to our cabin #. I will not have this information for a couple of weeks. I will supply that info as soon as it's available. I have 2 boys Seldane (15) and Samuel (11). They both love anything video game themed, drawing, reading. Seldane plays guitar and Samuel plays ukulele. My husband is Charlie and I am Farrah. We enjoy football,
Cooking, and all things Disney!! I Am so excited about our first Disney Cruise!!
Hi Farrah! When you find out your cabin number if you could please let me know that would be awesome! As well, do you want to provide your last name for the list?
Thanks so much,
Sarah

Would A Couple of Disney Fans, Mariskateer and farjon private message me please:) I am needing your email address so that I can send you the FE list!! Thanks so much, Sarah

Brand new to all of this but so excited!
We are looking to join an FE list--mom, dad and kids ages 6,2. Coming in from Chicago for the adventure. Any help joining an FE would be so appreciated!!

I have heard there is a pirate night and to bring some pirate clothes for the party!

Brand new to all of this but so excited!
We are looking to join an FE list--mom, dad and kids ages 6,2. Coming in from Chicago for the adventure. Any help joining an FE would be so appreciated!!

I have heard there is a pirate night and to bring some pirate clothes for the party!

We would love to have you! I am happy to add you to our list:) If you would please send me your first and last names and your stateroom number that would be great! Any other information you want to share about you and your kids likes/dislikes etc. can be added as well. I will also need an email address to email you the final list. I don't want to post everything here:) If you want to PM your information that would be great. However you want to do it! Thanks so much, Sarah

We would love to have you! I am happy to add you to our list:) If you would please send me your first and last names and your stateroom number that would be great! Any other information you want to share about you and your kids likes/dislikes etc. can be added as well. I will also need an email address to email you the final list. I don't want to post everything here:) If you want to PM your information that would be great. However you want to do it! Thanks so much, Sarah

Thank you so much! I am really excited about the FE. Sounds like so much fun.
We like everything and are up for the surprise of it all. Will PM details as soon as I have 10 posts and can start a conversation!

This will be our first disney cruise. I have two daughters Fernanda 11 and Natalia 6. We would like to participate in the fish extenders. #6613

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter