A Wigdout Spring Break Adventure very short pre-trip report

Up next, bags, bags, and more bags? The perfect bag for March.....

I look forward to the seeing the bags. My old faithful bag that I have carried to Disney the last 9 years is finally past repair, but I hate giving it up. It was my Disney backpack only used at Disney.

I'm on board Anita..loving it!!
Keep it coming!!;)
Hi Sharon! Thanks for joining
Uh Oh! Does it involve any Vera's? I now have 2 (a libby and a hipster) after being sucked in due to recommendations on the boards :thumbsup2
How did you know!?!:rotfl2:
I look forward to the seeing the bags. My old faithful bag that I have carried to Disney the last 9 years is finally past repair, but I hate giving it up. It was my Disney backpack only used at Disney.
Read on my dear, read on..........:rotfl:

I've gone from carrying nothing in the park (with Shocker) manning the giant backpack, to trying to relieve him of the extra layer in the heat and splitting the duty. First I carried a cinch sack type backpack, the back reads "My Castle My Rules", this was not comfortable or convenient.
hdw44.jpg
[/IMG]
Next I went for the baggallini messenger bag in lime green of course:goodvibes
DCP_0972.jpg
[/IMG]
DCP_1004.jpg
[/IMG]
Actually was quite satisfied with my messenger bay until..........
LL and CP started talking Vera Bradley hipsters......so I got a couple:lmao:
DCP_1055_edited.jpg
[/IMG]
I love my Vera's really I do, but I'm thinking pink. I've been on ebay trying for the pinwheel pink hipster but none of my snipes have been high enough, yet:rolleyes1

By no means am I saying that the baggallini will be put to rest. It will hold so much more that the VB and there are some days that I need to take ponchos and an umbrella to the parks. The baggallini will remain in the owners locker and be used a bunch, it really is a cool bag but not nearly at pretty as the VB bags.

And Wanna, just cause you asked for it here's my laptop bag we were chatting about last night.
DCP_1059_edited.jpg
[/IMG]

But the VB laptop case would be so much prettier:idea:

Last but not least the weekend set that Marc got me for Christmas in celebration of our AKV point add on..........
DCP_1060_edited.jpg
[/IMG]

Did I say add on???

Just wait until I finally get around to doing my update about the latest Vera Bradley bag purchase of mine. ;)

Oohh I like the bags..they are cute...I bought me a "fake" Coach like your VB bags...its pretty much the best thing ever!!

I :lovestruc your Vera hipsters. One of the moms at the soccer game this afternoon had the new Cupcakes Pink hipster -- it was soooo cute!!! I found myself mentally matching it to outfits I have. :laughing:

Oohh I like the bags..they are cute...I bought me a "fake" Coach like your VB bags...its pretty much the best thing ever!!
I like Coach too!
Wigd,

Love the bags and the PTR!
Thanks! Are you in chat?
I will have to hunt the Vera Bradley hipsters down around here. what a great thing Nice suitcase:thumbsup2
The Vera Bradley hipsters are great, especially if you aren't a packrat like I seem to be........
:laughing:
I :lovestruc your Vera hipsters. One of the moms at the soccer game this afternoon had the new Cupcakes Pink hipster -- it was soooo cute!!! I found myself mentally matching it to outfits I have. :laughing:
I can relate to that.....pre-matching the bag to the outfit:rotfl:
and, while I was on posting I won an auction for a VB wallet in pinwheel pink so it will be the pinwheel pink hipster for me, keep your fingers crossed, I have another snipe in:goodvibes

I love Vera.. have been to their outlet sale a few times too--- and wish I just could carry a hipster at the parks. My mom is planning on carrying hers!

I love Vera.. have been to their outlet sale a few times too--- and wish I just could carry a hipster at the parks. My mom is planning on carrying hers!

I just wish we had an outlet around here, but we don't:confused3 I'm going to need to scale down on what I take to the parks to fit it all in.........:lmao:

As some of you have heard, I am in the process of convincing Wigd that I need some manpris for March. I have found some in lime green, orange, and pink. My main concern is what kind of fanny pack do I use with manpris?

If you are wearing manpris, I would suggest some form of lime green fanny pack...that way the other DISers will recognize you and know that you are insane for a reason :)

Thanks for the link wig - great information here! Baylor really looks like you and Harper is so adorable. Looking forward to reading more - and to hearing the TR when you get back :cool1: especially the park hopping (we're doing also) and Whispering Canyon.

As some of you have heard, I am in the process of convincing Wigd that I need some manpris for March. I have found some in lime green, orange, and pink. My main concern is what kind of fanny pack do I use with manpris?
I'm not sure how to respond to this post...........:lmao:
If you are wearing manpris, I would suggest some form of lime green fanny pack...that way the other DISers will recognize you and know that you are insane for a reason :)
And if you happen to see me with him in the manpris you can assume that I am insane as well..........:rotfl: See what you all miss when you don't come to chat?
Thanks for the link wig - great information here! Baylor really looks like you and Harper is so adorable. Looking forward to reading more - and to hearing the TR when you get back :cool1: especially the park hopping (we're doing also) and Whispering Canyon.
Thanks for joining the craziness! The park hopping is going to be well.........shall we say, busy! I'm looking forward to a really fun meal at WC:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter