A Wigdout Spring Break Adventure very short pre-trip report

I just finished reading your thread, in all my excitement to post last night I forgot to sub.......:eek:

I just finished reading your thread, in all my excitement to post last night I forgot to sub.......:eek:

Or is it in all your excitement you forgot to start your own report?

I stayed awake all night waiting, waiting, waiting...but nothing.

Not really.

I snored my way through from about 11 to 3:47. :)

But I'm up now and ready to read.

If I had your phone number, I'd call you and wake you up so that you could get started!!! :laughing:

Good thing I don't have your phone number, huh?;)

There's not much I love more than some Disney Craziness!!! :dance3:

Goodbye Wigd.'s SHORT pre/trip/pre/trip report!!!! You sure have brought me many good laughs and chuckles and for that I thank YOU!! May you continue to find happiness and bring happiness to those that cross your path, from here on out!!!

I MISS YOU ARLEADY!!!

Goodbye Wigd.'s SHORT pre/trip/pre/trip report!!!! You sure have brought me many good laughs and chuckles and for that I thank YOU!! May you continue to find happiness and bring happiness to those that cross your path, from here on out!!!

I MISS YOU ARLEADY!!!

Hey Guys! If you are still reading this thread, we are missing you! The new trip report has started so come and join us for the fun.......

A Wigdout Trip Report
....​
DISmeets, Flashing Jelly Rings, and Manpris, Oh My!
Click on the top link below.​

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

I got the gator on video, but since I just got home an hour ago, I haven't watched the video yet. If it turns out to be good and clear (and if I can figure out how to post it), I'll try to put it up on your thread, Wigd. I feel a little bad since I never did get around to showing the video to Baylor.

Did ya'll ever end up finding the gator on your own?

Wigd, my DVD that I thought was recording some of the days on vacation was not (including the day we met you and the day I filmed the gator). I am really upset.:scared: May i have copies of your pictures of our families?

Wigd, my DVD that I thought was recording some of the days on vacation was not (including the day we met you and the day I filmed the gator). I am really upset.:scared: May i have copies of your pictures of our families?

Oh No!!!!
I can send you the pictures! Did you see that the new trip report has begun? It's the link on the top.......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter