A Wigdout Spring Break Adventure very short pre-trip report

Can there be too much of a good thing?
As some of you know, Marc and I teach at the same school and it really is (for the most part) a good thing:goodvibes . But.........it also has allowed us to make some very spur of the moment decisions about adding on to our dvc points. At the end of the summer we had 160 points at BCV and 100 points at AKV. Really a big step to make going from nothing to that amount in a matter of 1 month. I get daily email updates from Robert at the time share store and had been looking at resales for add ons...... but since the emails were going to my home account I never had the chance on any good deals because they were already taken by the time I got home. Then.......... Marc had the emails sent to him at school. We added 26 at BCV then one day as I was walking down the hall during my planning period , Marc motions me into his room, "look honey, here's a really good deal for 50 points at AKV" no time for thinking we know if we snooze we lose, I say call them! So now the grand total is 186 points at BCV and 150 at AKL! It's all quite addictive......:confused3

OK, if our first trip down goes well and we become hooked, will you teach me all about DVC points?? I mean, it's a little early in the game, but after being on the team (from chat) I am starting to get that Disney bug...LOL Already thinking about a second trip. However, I do want to wait until the fourth quarter, before I am schooled about DVC and all the other ways to get to Disney!! Thanks for this thread, I am enjoying it very much. I should have known you would have total VETO power over the manpris......but if an iphone or a rental car was to show up, you might have to suffer and let Shocker go with them!! LOL

OK, if our first trip down goes well and we become hooked, will you teach me all about DVC points?? I mean, it's a little early in the game, but after being on the team (from chat) I am starting to get that Disney bug...LOL Already thinking about a second trip. However, I do want to wait until the fourth quarter, before I am schooled about DVC and all the other ways to get to Disney!! Thanks for this thread, I am enjoying it very much. I should have known you would have total VETO power over the manpris......but if an iphone or a rental car was to show up, you might have to suffer and let Shocker go with them!! LOL

Hmmmmm, yes, that's the ticket :thumbsup2 Veto power! I can't remember if we have any days at the same park but if we do we really need to plan a dismeet just to say hi:goodvibes

As far as dvc goes, the tour is a great thing to do. You also need to look at all of the dvc resorts as well, then you will know what you like, but you really should wait to see if you feel the dis-love like we do before looking into it further...See you in chat
:magnify:

So now the grand total is 186 points at BCV and 150 at AKL! It's all quite addictive......:confused3

Wow, you guys have over 300 DVC points at multiple resorts. :worship: I keep thinking I should have done more than 25 points for my last add on but don't want another 25 points. Oh well

Wow, you guys have over 300 DVC points at multiple resorts. :worship: I keep thinking I should have done more than 25 points for my last add on but don't want another 25 points. Oh well

I know, when we added on that last 50 points it was like.........WOW! If you don't want another 25 points, then what do you want?!?

Love the valentine boxes!!! Very cool!! Hmmm manpris. How about purple?? lol
Your grandson is adorable!! Grandkids are the best, are they not??!!
Love your vera bags! I have this ugly pink backpack that I use on every trip. It is a mesh type of material. It is very light, dries very quickly if it gets wet and it holds a little or a ton!!
Ugly as heck, but very usefull!!
Your adr's look great!!
So tell me, when is chat?
Bye the way, we bought 160 AKV points. By the time we got home we added on 50 more. Then 160 at Bay Lake. You are so right. Addonitis is so hard to fight!!!
Looking forward to more!!

Love the valentine boxes!!! Very cool!! Hmmm manpris. How about purple?? lol
Your grandson is adorable!! Grandkids are the best, are they not??!!
Love your vera bags! I have this ugly pink backpack that I use on every trip. It is a mesh type of material. It is very light, dries very quickly if it gets wet and it holds a little or a ton!!
Ugly as heck, but very usefull!!
Your adr's look great!!
So tell me, when is chat?
Bye the way, we bought 160 AKV points. By the time we got home we added on 50 more. Then 160 at Bay Lake. You are so right. Addonitis is so hard to fight!!!
Looking forward to more!!
Ohhhh my addonitis :sick: I'm not sure there is a cure unless you run out of money. The manpris in purple....hmmmm:scared: NO! :rotfl2:
We chat most evenings starting around 7pm central time until about 10pm. Tonights official topic is DVC, but anything disney goes! It's good fun and another addiction:laughing:

Oh, one day I hope to have over 300 points at DVC resorts!!! That's so awesome for you!

It really is awesome but now we have tapped out the DVC funds......but I do keep looking at resale!

empty-wallet.jpg

OK, wigd, now I'm sitting here waiting anxiously to hear about "props". That's a new one to me!! Nobody has told me about needing to bring props with me for photo shoots. I have had a few people to tell me to bring some Disney characters of the stuffed variety, so that house keeping can play with them during the day while we are at the parks!! LOL But back to your next topic.....Of course, in the back of my mind, I am thinking that knowing that I "need" props, could turn out to be a good thing!!! Since I don't have a Shocker to carry any props for "us", I am thinking it would likely be me that would end up having to tote them and I don't have none of them fancy bags like you do to haul them around in...LOL None the less, I am waiting to read all about props and photo ops!!

We took a short trip over to Target today and purchased a few items for our March trip. There were some great finds in the bargain bin! We are members of a photo share group in March so are looking forward to some fun photos with the whole group:goodvibes
Baylor is planning a battle with Captain Hook(thanks for the idea Jackie :goodvibes ), so we couldn't pass up this foam sword in the bargain bin :thumbsup2 Watch out Hook! and it should pack easily!

tripreport004_edited.jpg
[/IMG]

[ Baylor is also planning on a very special proposal at 1900 Park Fare! Well he isn't too keen on the idea but we are convincing him how much fun this will be :rotfl2: Do you think we will come how with one of the ugly step-sisters as a new ddil? We picked up this ring last week at it even lights up and flashes, I think I should have gotten another to wear at night events!

tripreport003_edited.jpg
[/IMG]

Another Target Bargain bin item, very small, and should fit right into my Vera!;)

tripreport006_edited.jpg
[/IMG]

We are going to be there on St Patricks day, Marc decided that he and Baylor needed these:rolleyes1 I may have to go back for the green tiara :lmao:

DCP_1071_edited.jpg
[/IMG]

I like to sleep on the plane, here's another bargain bin purchase! The pink matches my Tinkerbelle blankie :cloud9:

tripreport005_edited.jpg
[/IMG]

We also picked up a really cute shamrock collar for our Boston "Terror" ....His name is Fenway :cutie:

DCP_0911.jpg
[/IMG]

And while I'm posting pics a new one of Harper from last Tuesday when Mimi was babysitting........:cloud9:

tripreport002_edited.jpg
[/IMG]

OK, wigd, now I'm sitting here waiting anxiously to hear about "props". That's a new one to me!! Nobody has told me about needing to bring props with me for photo shoots. I have had a few people to tell me to bring some Disney characters of the stuffed variety, so that house keeping can play with them during the day while we are at the parks!! LOL But back to your next topic.....Of course, in the back of my mind, I am thinking that knowing that I "need" props, could turn out to be a good thing!!! Since I don't have a Shocker to carry any props for "us", I am thinking it would likely be me that would end up having to tote them and I don't have none of them fancy bags like you do to haul them around in...LOL None the less, I am waiting to read all about props and photo ops!!

BD, you may want to hurry on over to your nearest Target! :moped:

Awesome props!!! Love the proposal idea for one of the step-sisters!! Too cool!! LOL I think I would get him a second ring so he could propose to both of them! That should start a cat fight for sure!!

Awesome props!!! Love the proposal idea for one of the step-sisters!! Too cool!! LOL I think I would get him a second ring so he could propose to both of them! That should start a cat fight for sure!!

:scratchin I'm thinking...........that's a great idea! :idea: Back to the party city for a couple more of those rings:rotfl:

Glad to help with the Captain Hook idea!!! :thumbsup2

OMG, I so hope that Baylor proposes to one of the stepsisters!!! I am rolling just thinking about the possibilities!!! :lmao: :rotfl: :rotfl2:

Fenway is too precious!!! :lovestruc

Harper is soooo adorably cute with her little pink hairbow!!! :goodvibes

Forgot to comment on your sweet grandbaby!! Sooooooo cute!!! Love those cheeks!!!
Thanks, she is such a charmer!
Glad to help with the Captain Hook idea!!! :thumbsup2

OMG, I so hope that Baylor proposes to one of the stepsisters!!! I am rolling just thinking about the possibilities!!! :lmao: :rotfl: :rotfl2:

Fenway is too precious!!! :lovestruc

Harper is soooo adorably cute with her little pink hairbow!!! :goodvibes

Does the duel with Captain Hook happen with the character or is it photographer magic? We are hoping for some great photo and video opportunities with the stepsisters. Fenway is a cutie but such a blockhead, I have never had a more stubborn dog in my life, he is almost catlike in his little doggy personality!
As for miss Harper, I was not ready for a grandchild, but this baby girl just fits right in and we could never do without her:lovestruc

Does the duel with Captain Hook happen with the character or is it photographer magic? We are hoping for some great photo and video opportunities with the stepsisters. Fenway is a cutie but such a blockhead, I have never had a more stubborn dog in my life, he is almost catlike in his little doggy personality!
As for miss Harper, I was not ready for a grandchild, but this baby girl just fits right in and we could never do without her:lovestruc

Photographer magic with Captain Hook.

We have some stubborn beastling dogs at our house -- Charles calls them hoodlums and it fits perfectly.

I can totally see how Harper has captured your hearts!

Love the photo props!! They look awesome and I can't wait to hear how the proposal goes.

Harper is a cutie!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter