A very sad day -your thoughts and prayers are needed

Incredibly sad and shocking news, I did not believe it at first. my thoughts and prayers are with Bob's family and the podcast team during this difficult time.

I am so sad about this as most people have said they never met bob but felt he was a good friend my thoughts are with you all

Words fail me! God Bless him and his family, please please let us know how we can help. I'd love to see a memorial of some kind so we can all honor Bob in some small way!

Though I had never met him, I sit here crying as I type. I can still hear his voice as he read an email I sent into the show asking about dole whips and how he described how he made a special trip to MK just to check on pricing and to have a Dole whip in my honor. What a dear sweet man. The podcast will just not be with the same without his voice and the way he says things. He was truly a wnderful man and will be a great assest to the angel crew in Heaven.

I don't know what to say. Like many others, I never had the pleasure of meeting Bob in person, but I felt like I knew him through the podcasts and boards.

My thoughts and prayers are with his family and the Podcast crew. :grouphug:

RIP Bawb. You will be missed.

I'm very saddened by the news. I never met Bawb but I loved listening to him every week. Everyone will be in my prayers.

Rest in Peace Bob, you will really be missed. That next Kaht Kam video should be a great one!

Our thoughts and prayers are with you in this most difficult time. Bob was a loved member here on the boards, and I can imagine the impact he must have had on those he knew personally. The love and caring the podcast team has for each other is evident listening to your interactions on the show. Bob was cherished and loved by his family and friends, I hope that can be some small comfort at this time.

Kim and Jack

I am so very sad to hear this news:sad1: . MY thoughts and prayers go out to Bob's family and extended pod cast family. RIP Bob:sad1:

My thoughts and prayers are with Diana, Brian and all of Bob's family and friends. I considered Bob my i-pod friend and I am still in shock at his loss. I only hope that the loving thoughts of the thousands of people that Bob touched brings some small condolences to Bob's family. A truly wonderful man and he will be missed and remembered fondly.

I am so so sad to hear this. I got to meet Bob at the Podcast meet, and we got to exchange some grocery store stories. When I had a question for the Podcast, and it was too late to get it on the show before I left, Bob called me to give me the answer. He really knew how to care.

For those of you so close, it must be a terrible loss.

The thoughts and prayers of our family are with all of you and Bob's family.

I'm stunned by this news and know that Diana, his family and his podcast friends will miss him dearly.
Bob has become an icon for many on this board and podcast. I say that not in any elevated way but as a genuine, fun loving and helpful individual.
To not be able to hear the banter with his dearest of friends (John and Kevin) is something I can't even begin to imagine :sad1:
Whenever I needed to be reminded of and appreciate the good in this world, Bob is one of those I think about.
I also hope that the family can take some comfort from knowing how much Bob touched many. The celebration of his life will be his legacy :grouphug:

Nothing more to say than what's already been said...

I've never met him, but have felt like I knew him and that he was a friend. I pray for God to comfort his family and to bring peace where there is none.

What a tragedy...:sad1:

I'll also be praying for the Podcast crew as they surround Bob's family and continue as Bob would have wanted. :grouphug:

:grouphug: My deepest sympathies and regrets to his family and all of you on the Roundtable.

To all your listeners, Bob was more than a voice on an iPod. His humor and generosity will be sorely, sorely missed.

Rest in peace, Bob!!!!! We'll miss you! Hugs to his family and his friends on the Roundtable :grouphug:

This is such sad, sad news.... Thank you for letting us know. It's such a shock. Please let us know more details when they become available.

Bob will be sadly missed. Prayers for his family and friends during this tough time...

Bob will definately be missed by all. The podcast just won't be the same without his interpretation of the English language.:sad2: My heart goes out to those close to him.

Our prays go out to his family and the podcast. We love hearing Bob on the weekly podcast and he will be greatly missed. I hope that when things get back to normal if they ever can that you all do a tribute show to Bob and maybe allowing listeners to call in. We all will miss him greatly.

Wow! I just read this, and I am so saddened by it. While I know the DIS will go on, it will never be the same without him. To all of his family (including the pod squad who were his family), my prayers go out to you. I was never one of the lucky ones who had the fortune of meeting Bob, but I loved to listened to him. I loved to hear what great friends you all were. And, I loved the childlike love that Bob had for Disney.

:(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter