A very sad day -your thoughts and prayers are needed

My prayers are with Bob's family. Each week hearing Bob was a highlight for me and my son. Our family had lived in MA for awhile so hearing Bob with his dialect and the banter from you guys regarding his language briught us right back to so many wonderful memories. Bob's perspective and love for Disney world will be sadly missed in our home.
With comfort,
The Steinbacher Family

I was looking forward to some day coming back to Florida just so I could go out and have a round of Bob Golf. Although we never met I felt that I had a kindred spirit in Bob and will miss his voice on the Podcasts. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family there and his family here. Bob you will be sorely missed, God bless.

steve

My thoughts and many many prayers are with Bob's family.

May you find comfort in knowing that your loved one touched the lives of so many others and gave them the gift of many happy memories.

Esmerelda

A terrible shock.Thoughts+prayers are being sent to Diana,Brian+family+friends.God Bless.x.

I thought it was a joke.. I looked at the calendar and thought it was an April Fools joke, then I saw that Kevin posted and I knew it wasn't.

The world will be less magical without dear Bob.. Prayers and Blessings to his family and friends.

Kevin - when you can, please let us know Bob's favorite Disney Charity. I would like to start a rememberence drive in his honor.

bawb.jpg

My heart is breaking.

My condolences to all Bob's friends and family, and hugs to everyone.

Bob was the sweetest, friendliest man. I was so looking forward to seeing him again.

The world has been diminished by his leaving.

Like many here, I'm at a loss for words. I'm sitting here at my computer looking at the Dis as I get ready for work today and I saw Pete's head line and clicked on it, but I NEVER thought I would be reading this.

I'm so so so sad and confused. Life is just so short and precious! all we really have is today!

Bawb may your soul fly to heaven on the wings of your guardian angels:angel:

How do wew recover from this incredible loss? :confused:

Wow I am numb and speechless.

Bob and I had a wonderful conversation at the pod meet and I love him with all my heart. I felt like we connected and I could not wait to see him again.

My 2DS love Bob and talk about him like he is one of thier friends.

I am just......

My love thoughts and prayers go out to the team and Bobs family.

oh my I have tears in my eyes :sad1:

so sudden so soon I am so sorry
my prayers to bob's family, and of course to all the podcast panel and
to all the podcast listeners as well :grouphug:

ohhhhhhhh how terrible...............I can't stop crying even though I never met Bob in person I feel like I lost a good friend....I loved listening to him on the podcast every week.......what a shame.....it sounds as though he went peacefully during one of his cherished naps at least.....My Dad died nine years ago at the young age of 61 the same way.....and it did make us feel good that at least in was on his terms and the way he would have wanted to go.......My thoughts are with his much loved Wife - Diana and son Brian and grandsons he talked about so often.....Bob you will be so missed by so many....even my 11 year old is so upset right now.......we will miss you terribly...............God bless.......I know you are all so connected and loved by each other....you must all be feel such a loss......Stay strong.....thanks for letting us know Pete....
Karen

I am another that is just in shock and extremely saddened by this news. You could not have met a nicer, more genuine person than Bob. I only spoke with him briefly at the Podcast meet in Dec, but I feel like I really knew him through the podcasts. Wow, what a huge black hole there's going to be in the podcasts without him. I know he will be greatly missed by the listeners. I can't even imagine how much more he'll be missed by the rest of the team.

To Diana, Brian, and the rest of the Varely family - I am so very, very sorry for your loss.

I've just heard the sad news. I am so sorry to hear of Bob's passing.

Thinking of his family at this time

OMG, I cannot believe this! I am so sad to hear this and my thoughts and prayers go to his family and the whole DIS family as well. He will be missed!

I'm also shocked and saddened by the news. I pray that this outpouring of love from the DIS community may be a source of solace and strength for the Varley family and close friends.

My thoughts and condolences to Bob's family and all the podcast crew - my prayers are with you all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!