A very sad day -your thoughts and prayers are needed

I only knew of Bob through the podast and Kaht Kam. he had such a warnth to him that immediatly made you feel comfortable and part of the dis family.

My heartfelt condolences and prayers go out to Bobs family, and the entire podcast crew. May Bob rest in peace.

I don't post here very much but I am a big fan of the podcast and I am sorry to hear Bob has passed on. I was hoping for a live podcast in August so I could meet him and all of you. I feel like I have lost a friend. :sad1:

Mel

I'm saddened to read this news. Thanks for letting us know. My thoughts and prayers are with Bob's family at this time.

How very sad. My condolences to Diana, Brian and family as well as the round table team and the rest of the Dreams staff.

Bob will be sorely missed. :confused3

Very sad news indeed. Thoughts and prayers go out to Bob's family and friends and the DIS Community. :(

I woke up to this heartbreaking news this morning.

As everyone has said Bob holds a very special place in all our hearts and will be very very sorely missed

My thoughts are with Diana and Brian who have lost a wonderful husband and dad

and to Pete,John,Kevin,Julie,Corey,Regina and all the rest of the DIS crew who have lost a truly special friend. :grouphug:

My deepest sympathies to the Varley family, the Podcast crew and everyone who knew Bob. So very sorry to hear this sad news...

thoughts and prayers go out to Bob's family, the whole Podcast team and the DIS family who has grown to know and love him. Such sad news and a tragic loss of a man who made friends with people he has never met. Bless his soul

I am truly saddened by this news. My deepest sympathies to Bob's family, the podcast crew and all who had the fortune to know and love Bob. He will be missed. I feel like I've lost a great friend that I haven't had the chance to meet yet.

Just can't believe it, in shock. so so sorry to all his family and friends, prayers and thoughts are with you all.

I am shocked and so very saddened. I cannot imagine how his family feels. My heartfelt condolences to Bob's family and friends.

Sad news, my thoughts are with Bob's family & all the DIS crew who knew him:sad1:

Please send our thoughts and prayers to Diana and the rest of Bob's family. I am so terribly sorry.

Oh no... I am so, so, shocked, and sorry to hear this. My deepest of sympathies to Diana and the rest of Bob's family, and the pod squad crew. This is such a deep loss. I don't know what else to say. I never met Bob, but I was hoping to meet him on our trip this summer (which he was helping us with). I will so miss his humor on the Pod Cast, his knowledge of Disney, and his friendship. He was a friend to me and all of us, even though we never actually met.

:grouphug: My condolences to the Varley family and the entire podcast team on your tremendous loss. I never met Bob either, but had planned to keep an eye out for him and kaht kam on my next trip. He'll be deeply missed by all. :angel:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter