A picture is worth a thousand words (PHOTO's)

DisneyJuly2007742.jpg

I love this pic!!

I took this one night as I was leaving the MK. I was in the line to get on the tram to the parking lot and these people were right in front of me. I snapped this and the mother turned and looked at me like I was some kind of child molester, but it was just too cute to resist.

DSC_0132.jpg

My DD2 meeting her favorite princess for the first time. She saw her come out of a door about 50 feet away and went running toward her screaming Snow White, Snow White.

snowwhite.jpg

Great thread!!! I thought I would join in, if you don't mind having me!!

Here are a few pics from our Dec 06 trip

Here is DD the right after the reveal at BBB
DisneyPhotoImage75.jpg

Here is DD and DH shortly after BBB
039_39.jpg

040_40.jpg

DD meeting Pooh after going on the Kali River Rapids....
DisneyPhotoImage15.jpg

This is my brother enjoying the antics at Whispering Canyon Cafe Sept 2007

Disney20070461.jpg

This is me modeling my mouse ears in Sept 2007

Disney20074032-1.jpg

Our first trip to WDW - Our honeymoon - Just days after we became Mr & Mrs - I've never been so happy in my whole life!!

Amberpicplane447.jpg

I should post some of my favorite pictures. How do I post them?

See the tech board and you'll probably find a detailed explanation. Basically you just upload your photos to an online photosharing website like snapfish, photobucket, flikr, ect... I personally use snapfish. Then just put the image code in your post and VOILA you posted a picture!! That's probably clear as mud, right??

More really neat ones here. :thumbsup2

To post, easiest it to go to www.photobucket.com. Open an account (free). Upload pictures from your PC to photobucket. Once there, go under the picture in your album, single left mouse click on the code line that has the img in it. That loads the image address and the necessary code to display here. Come back here to a post or your Edit Signature area and do a paste.

If you get stuck, send me a PM.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter