A picture is worth a thousand words (PHOTO's)

Here is one of my 2 boys after the fireworks on the last night of our vacation. (Sorry about the size, I have got to learn how to resize for posting)

100_1113.jpg

Here one from our last trip. I setup a birthday dinner for my DD5 at Tony's so that we would be having desert as Spectromagic started. We weren't on the patio but did have table by the windows.

Vacation2007266.jpg

Okay folks - you may have created a monster ...... :rotfl: I have soooo many priceless moments captured at WDW! :goodvibes I'll try to just share a *few* at a time.

First up ..... from MNSSHP 2006

DSCF1124.jpg

Next ....... Pirate & Princess Party 2007 (note his "pirate" face - he did this ALL NIGHT! :rotfl: )

PiratePrincess132.jpg

........ it was tough for DD9 to make it to the parade .......

PiratePrincess222.jpg

Kate's 1st WDW visit... to have lunch with her princesses...priceless :lovestruc

Rushing us in..
PrincessKate.jpg

Ah...Im finally here..
PrincessKatie.jpg

I've already posted this on another thread, but it is by far my most favorite picture that I've taken at WDW.

IMG_3627-1.jpg

We knew our youngest was a huge character fan but we thought that maybe he'd warm up to Pooh. Nope, wanted nothing to do with him. This was his reaction the first time he saw Pooh at CP and he pretty much kept his hands over his face for the duration of the meal. Ended up shoving his food in through his fingers. :goodvibes

Pierce_sees_Pooh.jpg

My DS5 in DHS during Mardi Gras...DOn't worry, we did buy the hat.:thumbsup2

DSC01650.jpg

We were a tad bit excited to be going on Buzz Lightyear.

DSC01473.jpg

My son's reaction to seeing the welcome sign again.

DSC01256.jpg

The trauma of your first haircut in the Harmony Barbershop...

DSC01470.jpg

My niece, at 2, running through Ariel's Grotto for the first time, she kept running up to us hollering, "I'm vet! I'm vet!"

CIMG0136.jpg

Same trip but at Pooh's Playful Spot. She loves that sprinklers!

CIMG0155-1.jpg

This one is both of my nieces, at Donald's boat.

Pic19.jpg

Was that guy really standing in a kids water playground and smoking?!:sad2:

Actually, if you zoom in, it appears he is holding a camcorder - not smoking. Much better! :goodvibes

My mom has a photo just like this of my dad & my brother taken in 1974 .... I couldn't resist making my own photo to match! :thumbsup2 Just priceless...

DSCF0883.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter