A picture is worth a thousand words (PHOTO's)

Had to add this one - another from our boys' first trip in 2005. DS Joey (3) on tea cups:

P1010122.jpg

Here are a few from our August 2007 trip. As you can see the pools are always better. The last couple are from December 2006 in the last one our oldest DS was mad for some reason but, after the parade started he was his happy self again.

DH and DD (18 months at the time) back in '06. They didn't know that I had let them walk along while I stopped to take pictures.
CSRCourtyard.jpg

I don't know why but I love this pic... DS on the monorail..

well.. I guess not. I can't get the pic to post. What's the secret to posting pics?

Really super pictures here, I love them. :thumbsup2 And triplefigs, another DIS'er came back late last year, told me the same thing about her and our brick, LOL, too funny.

This one, a military vet, at the MK flag retreat.........

Keepers2003-079.jpg

The Streetmosphere performers, cracking up a couple of guests......

keepers-073.jpg

The understated beauty of Disney World....

keepers-059.jpg

The eerie charm of the Tower of Terror........

keepers-041.jpg

And the Castle, never seems we get enough of it.......

Nov30-1.jpg

That's my family in the first 2 rows. Although DS6 appears frightened out of his wits, he was smiling at the end. (too bad I missed the focus on that :rolleyes1 ) Now, the dude towards the back? I have no idea who he is but I think he is enjoying that ride more than anyone else and maybe just a little too much! :rotfl2:

183696889_hRpRa-XL-1.jpg

183701590_mhu5s-XL-1.jpg

What ride is that???

That's my family in the first 2 rows. Although DS6 appears frightened out of his wits, he was smiling at the end. (too bad I missed the focus on that :rolleyes1 ) Now, the dude towards the back? I have no idea who he is but I think he is enjoying that ride more than anyone else and maybe just a little too much! :rotfl2:

183696889_hRpRa-XL-1.jpg

183701590_mhu5s-XL-1.jpg

Here is a picture of myself and my DD 18 (and my DS 8) from our last trip in Feb. Every time we see the Castle, every time, we start bawling like babies!! My friend that is with us happened to catch this photo right as we walked in on our first night. We kept just staying, "We're Here! We're Here!"
I am pulling down my lower eyelids and look like some sort of creature :lmao: , but I love the look on my DD's face!

untitled.jpg

My DD's first time seeing Mickey.

wdw03-569.jpg

She is not to sure what to think here.

wdw03-106.jpg

Playing around the barber pole after getting her first haircut at Harmony Barber Shop.

wdw03-706.jpg

"No, honey, that is not Donald."

wdw03-80.jpg

DD loves her Grandpa! Taken at the Ferryboat landing to the MK.

IMG_1695.jpg

Her big sister loves getting wet...

WDW04-306.jpg

IMG_2860.jpg

IMG_3090.jpg

I don't know if the photopass photagrapher is helping her or giving her Mickey ears.

IMG_2644.jpg

Both DD's trying the Beverly at Ice Station Cool.

IMG_2607.jpg

Here are a few from our 6/07 trip:

Watching her first parade:
IMG_0368.jpg

The end of a long birthday:
IMG_0432.jpg

We love June:
IMG_0522.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter