A picture is worth a thousand words (PHOTO's)

breebella

Mouseketeer
I'm not sure if this was ever a thread before, but I thought it would be nice to put together a thread of photo's entitled, "A picture is worth a thousand words." Photos which speak volumes. Here's my idea:idea: , I'd like to see pictures others of taken of loved one, friends, or even total strangers, pictures that are not posed or staged but rather photo's taken when people weren't expecting it. Were you able to capture some magical moment in time or an expression on their face that basically "says it all," so to speak? For example, have you ever snapped a pic of your child on a ride while they are laughing & giggling:laughing: , or a picture of a character interacting with your child and their face is completely lit up with wonder & surprise, or how about just plain scared to death:scared1: ? Any angry:mad: or sad faces :sad: or faces of disappointment? Of course the picture would have to be taken in Disney, like a theme park, a restaurant, or at a resort, something of that nature. I'm anxious to see all these great expressions. So please submit your pictures and add a little caption for us!

I'll start because I love this picture of my little one. We were at MGM Studio's at the time this pic was taken. She was watching the Motor Cars Parade for the very first time. To me, her face just says it all.......
DSCF0156.jpg

DSCF0161.jpg
[/IMG]

Actually, this belongs in the new theme park community sub-forum, but I'm sure a mod will move it over there eventually.

Anyways, here me and my dad on the train to MK. Let's just say I was a bit cranky that morning...
47b7ce35b3127ccebde84200c0550000002.jpg

Our DDprincess: 6 whose face in both of the pictures is priceless. We never know what to expect from her.
086-1.jpg

169-1.jpg

Great pictures, really nice.

I have posted this one many times over the years. While waiting at the Hub one night for the Kiss Goodnight (I think it was after midnight) I caught this shot of Chip, sitting on the ground, and this little kid, all tuckered out from a long day at the park, asleep in his arms. It just says Disney to me.

keepers-021.jpg

And then there is this one. 3 ladies (do not know them), seemed like they were maybe in their 70's, together, being kids again, at Downtown Disney and one of the sidewalk fountains. One lady is midway through her run, the other two, on the right, waiting their turns. They were giggling and acting like 7 years olds, it was one of the nicest sequences I ever viewed there on my many trips.

keepers-153.jpg

Lastly, this one. Don't know the kids but the look on the little guy in the red jacket just captivated me and my camera. He was sooooo hesitant to go up and see CnD, Chip was clapping his hands and the little guy was amazed and just kept looking, giggling and finally, did go and see them.

Keepers2003-148.jpg

Disney is such a special place for so many.

These are wonderful! That pic of the little boy in Chip's arms is enough to make me cry.

Dan you should send those pics to Disney--they could be in a commercial or something. I LOVE the one with the ladies running through the fountains. Only at Disney!!!

This was a photo taken in the Magic Kingdom in Feb of '07 , We were leaving as the fireworks were starting and I tried to snap a quick picture as I walked of the heart shaped fireworks but I missed. But what a cute picture of this couple I don't know on valentines day

IMG_0674.jpg

This is from April 05, at Epcot. This is the reason we are going back in just 6 weeks.

DSCF0150.jpg

This one is taken again later on the same day as meeting Snow White.
"Sweet Dreams Princess princess: "

P9090001.jpg

I love this pic, its my Fiance on the tomorrowland indy speedway durring the rain. He was NOT happy about being wet and he couldn't see anything so we were ramming back and forth. I thought it was funny......he didn't :sad2:

kevwetsmallae4.jpg

Heres also one of us right after Kevin proposed. He had done it through GOAL and Jane was taking pics the whole time and I didn't know :)

image1smtj9.jpg

-Lauren

All picture threads are now kept on the Theme Park Community Board.. as such I'm moving this one over there now~!

Thanks!

Knox

Here are a few from our very first family trip to Disney in 2004

Devie meeting Tigger for the first time

dis5.jpg

Loving the Hoop De Doo

dis7.jpg

The girls after a long day of Disney

dis6.jpg

DS Bobby (5) on Dumbo in 2007:
BobbyonDumbosmall.jpg

Not Disney - but I think this face says it all..."I LOVE my daddy!" DS Joey at about 5 months:
JoeyArmsUp.jpg

DS's Bobby and Joey (5) when they met their FAVORITE character from their FAVORITE movie :lovestruc :
BoyswithWoody1.jpg

Last but not least...my favorite picture from my boys' first trip to Disney in 2005. DS Joey (3) enjoying Ariel's grotto:
P1010457.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter