*A New Year, A New You ~ Jan Dieting Thread*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh............reporting not a great weekend. After i went spinning yesterday it turned into a very stressful day and and it lead to wine and chocolate!:sad2: I tried to be better today but my head wasnt in the game.

Tomorrows monday so back on the wagon properly tomorrow! very easy to give up when you have been "bad" but i must not! My plan is to get out for an extra walk to two, heres to another loss this week.

:wizard: Good luck this week hun. I've had a naughty weekend too, I went out for an Indian meal Saturday night, then we had the family round for a little gathering last night with lots of cake and yummy nibbles, back on track today though ::yes::

Hurrah, lost again this week for a total of 13lbs so far..very happy:cool1:

Hope everyone else is getting on well & good luck for your weigh ins:cheer2:

:banana: Nice one, well done

Oooooo, some super losses going on here over last few days!! Well done everyone!! :goodvibes

Today, I've finally managed, albeit only half an hour, to get on my Wii fit. I've been trying to get on there now for three weeks and never had a moment! I'm quite pleased, just hope I can get on again, maybe for longer, during the week.

I am not looking forward to weigh-in this week though. It's been my brother's birthday, so we celebrated with a cake obviously :rotfl: So I reckon it could be bad for the losses this week....eeek! Tuesday will reveal all I suppose!

Good Luck to all in the coming week :banana:

:wizard: Good luck with your weigh-in this week hun

No loss for me this week, thought I gained an lb but it comes and goes. Got an hour long Zumba class tomorrow evening. Going to try and do more, but its difficult fitting it around everything else :( anyway, positive thoughts.

:woohoo: Well done on STS Jazzy, enjoy your zumba class

Good luck every for this week. I need to make sure I'm good for the next two days as I was a little naughty over the weekend :)

Another pound lost yay!! I think I'm breaking the crank on my trainer though eek:( it's clanking and banging all the time just like when a bike wheel crank goes wrong. I need to find a good inexpensive replacement as I don't relish walking around the park in this weather. I'm getting used to working out on it for an hour each time now which is good it's building up my stamina for the parks. Anyone got some good free music Apps to listen to at the moment?? I have been listening to Sorcerer Radio app which was free and plays music from the resorts, park rides and queuing areas plus the monorail and railroad spiel as well as from the films fun for a hole but there's only so much "chipmunks" and teen stuff I can withstand. Thanks girls and guys for your encouragement and enthusiasm keep up he good work everyone

Sounds like everyones doing fab. :thumbsup2
Im still at it :rotfl2:
lost 16lbs the past few weeks, hoping to lose as much as possible before my OZ holiday in March. Then hoping to book WDW for next August, so need to lose loads more for that. :)
Ive just taken over running a SW support forum, so pretty busy there.
Still like to keep an eye on how everyones doing though :goodvibes

Good luck everyone.xx

Good luck every for this week. I need to make sure I'm good for the next two days as I was a little naughty over the weekend :)

:wizard: Good luck over the next few days Laura, I hope your weigh-in goes well

Another pound lost yay!! I think I'm breaking the crank on my trainer though eek:( it's clanking and banging all the time just like when a bike wheel crank goes wrong. I need to find a good inexpensive replacement as I don't relish walking around the park in this weather. I'm getting used to working out on it for an hour each time now which is good it's building up my stamina for the parks. Anyone got some good free music Apps to listen to at the moment?? I have been listening to Sorcerer Radio app which was free and plays music from the resorts, park rides and queuing areas plus the monorail and railroad spiel as well as from the films fun for a hole but there's only so much "chipmunks" and teen stuff I can withstand. Thanks girls and guys for your encouragement and enthusiasm keep up he good work everyone

:cool1: Well done on losing another pound, keep up the good work

Sounds like everyones doing fab. :thumbsup2
Im still at it :rotfl2:
lost 16lbs the past few weeks, hoping to lose as much as possible before my OZ holiday in March. Then hoping to book WDW for next August, so need to lose loads more for that. :)
Ive just taken over running a SW support forum, so pretty busy there.
Still like to keep an eye on how everyones doing though :goodvibes

Good luck everyone.xx

:banana: Wow !! you've done so well Nicky, that's great :banana:

Thanks Mandy, looks like everyone else is doing great to.
Its so hard to do it when the weather is cold, you just want to eat stodge and wrap up warm. :)

Another loss here...:banana: So pleased that another 2.8lbs gone! Takes me to 7.8lbs in total, so I've reached my mini-goal for the week of half a stone!

Super made up, after birthday cake over the weekend too!

Well done everyone as well, I've read all the comments, but don't have time to quote at the moment, as I'm on my break at work! STS people...keep going, least there's been nothing gained.

Stick at it everyone, will check in again when I get a moment! :goodvibes

Thanks Mandy, looks like everyone else is doing great to.
Its so hard to do it when the weather is cold, you just want to eat stodge and wrap up warm. :)

Tell me about it Nicky, January has been a tough month for me as we celebrate so many family and friends birthdays (including my own). The final birthday for a few months is my DD's tomorrow, then I will really concentrate on eating healthily ::yes::

Another loss here...:banana: So pleased that another 2.8lbs gone! Takes me to 7.8lbs in total, so I've reached my mini-goal for the week of half a stone!

Super made up, after birthday cake over the weekend too!

Well done everyone as well, I've read all the comments, but don't have time to quote at the moment, as I'm on my break at work! STS people...keep going, least there's been nothing gained.

Stick at it everyone, will check in again when I get a moment! :goodvibes

:dance3: Yay !! Well done Rachel on reaching your first mini target, I'm thrilled for you, keep up the good work

Wooo another 2lbs down. That takes my total to 20lbs since the end of November.

I've got 1lb to go until I reach my first goal of losing 10%. Hopefully I'll get there next week.

Good Luck everyone else this week, hopefully now the snow has gone it will make things easier :)

Not been doing very well since New Year, but started the 5:2 diet on Monday and lost 4 lb this week!

I've been following MFP and sticking to my calories but put the weight on, go figure! Not even lost any inches, but since Monday I feel so much better, I know it's only Wednesday but if it's gives me a boost, don't care.

Well done to everyone who's loosing, and keep on with it xx

Has anyone tried the Tesco own brand appetite suppressants? They aren't fat burners, its literally something that makes you feel full. I'm constantly feeling hungry :(

Have you tried drinking some water and leaving it a little while before you eat. Most of the time we mistake hunger for thirst......? Maybe try this before the fat burners? Drink a glass of water or two when you feel hungry leave it awhile if you still feel hungry then eat if not it was thirst?

Well, didn't attend weigh in last week as we were in England househunting. Yes, we sold our house and last week bought a new one - we don't mess about! We've lived in hotels for 5 days so was expecting the worst, but I'm 1lb down this week. I'm delighted!

Pam

Have you tried drinking some water and leaving it a little while before you eat. Most of the time we mistake hunger for thirst......? Maybe try this before the fat burners? Drink a glass of water or two when you feel hungry leave it awhile if you still feel hungry then eat if not it was thirst?

I do when I can, but its difficult when at work or out as I can't go to the loo that often.

Wooo another 2lbs down. That takes my total to 20lbs since the end of November.

I've got 1lb to go until I reach my first goal of losing 10%. Hopefully I'll get there next week.

Good Luck everyone else this week, hopefully now the snow has gone it will make things easier :)

:banana: Yay ! Well done Laura, I hope you reach your first goal next week ::yes::

Not been doing very well since New Year, but started the 5:2 diet on Monday and lost 4 lb this week!

I've been following MFP and sticking to my calories but put the weight on, go figure! Not even lost any inches, but since Monday I feel so much better, I know it's only Wednesday but if it's gives me a boost, don't care.

Well done to everyone who's loosing, and keep on with it xx

:cool1: That's great Toria, well done

Has anyone tried the Tesco own brand appetite suppressants? They aren't fat burners, its literally something that makes you feel full. I'm constantly feeling hungry :(

That's what I try to do too ::yes::

Well, didn't attend weigh in last week as we were in England househunting. Yes, we sold our house and last week bought a new one - we don't mess about! We've lived in hotels for 5 days so was expecting the worst, but I'm 1lb down this week. I'm delighted!

Pam

:woohoo: Well done Pam, that;s great considering you've got the stress of moving and living in a hotel

Sorry didn't weigh myself last week as I've had that horrible cold visus that's doing the rounds

Had weekly weigh in today and lost 1LB which is about right as I usually loose 1/2lb a week

Might drop to weighing myself every other week now as I've reached my target but as usual always want to go that few lbs under!!

As this 5/2 diet has so many health benefits I'm continuing even if I do not loose any more weight - and hopefully at least I'll maintain and not gain any back which is the hardest bit

It's a normal day today so just typing this while eating a piece of Christmas cake! :rotfl2:

Some great loses everyone - keep up the good work!

I got some news today, i have been given a place on a college course starting next week!! It is a free course to learn I.T. stuff and it has been quite some time since I was last in a learning environment that was not involving DS !! So I will be busy with course work and homework for the next 20 weeks. Not sure how that will affect my exercise program at the moment but i hope to continue to lose the weight off so I can get to my target of 10 stone again. Wish me good luck I certainly will need some, it will be odd being a "mature student" with a pass and discount card and all that... Hey I might get some discounts on clothing you never know.

Good luck everyone, I will keep popping in I promise to catch your encouragement and enthusiasm, and keep motivated on your goals!!

Sorry didn't weigh myself last week as I've had that horrible cold visus that's doing the rounds

Had weekly weigh in today and lost 1LB which is about right as I usually loose 1/2lb a week

Might drop to weighing myself every other week now as I've reached my target but as usual always want to go that few lbs under!!

As this 5/2 diet has so many health benefits I'm continuing even if I do not loose any more weight - and hopefully at least I'll maintain and not gain any back which is the hardest bit

It's a normal day today so just typing this while eating a piece of Christmas cake! :rotfl2:

Some great loses everyone - keep up the good work!

:banana: Well done on losing another pound Janet, you must be thrilled to have reached your target ::yes::

I got some news today, i have been given a place on a college course starting next week!! It is a free course to learn I.T. stuff and it has been quite some time since I was last in a learning environment that was not involving DS !! So I will be busy with course work and homework for the next 20 weeks. Not sure how that will affect my exercise program at the moment but i hope to continue to lose the weight off so I can get to my target of 10 stone again. Wish me good luck I certainly will need some, it will be odd being a "mature student" with a pass and discount card and all that... Hey I might get some discounts on clothing you never know.

Good luck everyone, I will keep popping in I promise to catch your encouragement and enthusiasm, and keep motivated on your goals!!

:wizard: Lots of Luck at college, I hope you enjoy the course :wizard: and Good Luck with your dieting too :wizard:

Lost 1lb this week. Am really quite pleased as had a bit of a lapse(actually quite a big one :rotfl: ) on Sunday, so didn't think I would have lost anything.

The main thing that got me back on it on the Monday was the help and encouragement from every-one on here so thank-you :goodvibes

Good luck for this coming wk every-one :)

Had a good week this week both me and DW lost this week .
I finally broke the 13stone barrier after three sts weeks ::yes::

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter