A meet for the misfits!~

Yes, we were baaaaad and Angel was our leader... (actually, I was pretty good, all things considered :rotfl2: ).

And it was little Miss Innocent Angel that told them that! :eek:

oh please!!! It was the golden opportunity! We were calling each other by thier screen names, the staff was coming out to look at us, and lets seeeeeeeee

Tiger&belle? Angel? Hiwaygirl? TIff? Fuzzy? ETC!!!!! and drumroll please!!!
SUGARDRAWERS!

It had to be done :smooth:

oh please!!! It was the golden opportunity! We were calling each other by thier screen names, the staff was coming out to look at us, and lets seeeeeeeee

Tiger&belle? Angel? Hiwaygirl? TIff? Fuzzy? ETC!!!!! and drumroll please!!!
SUGARDRAWERS!

It had to be done :smooth:

And they were not disappointed
cool0785.gif

:lmao: :lmao:

Lets not forget that Roadie and I came back with Elvis!! That takes talent!~
thDancing88686.gif

:eek: :blush: I was coming here to hang out and meet the new people, but now I must deny knowing you all. Goodbye. :wave2:

:eek: :blush: I was coming here to hang out and meet the new people, but now I must deny knowing you all. Goodbye. :wave2:

Yeah, right Jello shot girl!:rolleyes: I think I am going to start the betting on how long it takes before you are in the pool with your clothes on. . .

Yeah, right Jello shot girl!:rolleyes: I think I am going to start the betting on how long it takes before you are in the pool with your clothes on. . .

Let's just hope that it's clothing ON. I'm trying to figure out how to smuggle jello shots into EPCOT. :scratchin I suppose I can just bring them to the pool on the 1st. :idea:

:lmao: You and that damned aneurysm!

HEY!!!! If I am going to have one, get used to this! :angel:

Hi, I have an aneurism!!! No worries!!! :hug: But I do have one, so heres the list!

1 Doesnt it explain sooo much with me :confused3
2 No more blonde jokes Babeeeeee :yay:
3 I am not to get upset, are you contribuing to number 3? :mad:

Andy is his name, get to know us :snooty:

I really wish you had named that thing a different name than Andy. I knew an Andy and well.....memories :rolleyes1

Why doesn't anyone believe me :confused3
I belive you Angel! :hug:

Just be careful that you don't get Kelly(KAW) and my chaise lounge beds wet when you fall in. And don't use all the towels drying off, those are our blankets!

I really wish you had named that thing a different name than Andy. I knew an Andy and well.....memories :rolleyes1
Hey, you at least don't have a DH named Andrew, at least he doesn't go by Andy!

I belive you Angel! :hug:

Just be careful that you don't get Kelly(KAW) and my chaise lounge beds wet when you fall in. And don't use all the towels drying off, those are our blankets!

Hey, you at least don't have a DH named Andrew, at least he doesn't go by Andy!

::yes:: And does anyone have an extra pillow they are willing to share?

Or off!

So this is where the fan has been.:rolleyes1

Wish I could stay and play, but I have to go earn the funds to play with you all in a couple of weeks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter