A meet for the misfits!~

11.gif

ok fill me in! whats the "user conference"?

The reason that I get to go on the trip, is that the company that I work for is having a USER Conference in Orlando 10/28-10/31. I had to get at least 10 attendees and some speakers to qualify. well since the conference was in Orlando I worked real hard so i could get to attend. So I am working Sunday - wedneday afternoon but then.. since I have the airfare paid for, and an AP, I can play at WDW and enjoy the F&W festival.

Too Much Information HUH??

Of being the nice, sweet, quiet one, I know :smooth:

That's not exactly what I heard. It was more like, "Dear Penthouse: One night I was waiting tables at the Outback Steakhouse when a convention of phone sex operators came in....."

That's not exactly what I heard. It was more like, "Dear Penthouse: One night I was waiting tables at the Outback Steakhouse when a convention of phone sex operators came in....."

Yes, new friends, this is what the restaurant staff was told. :rolleyes1 :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter