A meet for the misfits!~

Crap on a cracker! See, I knew I was missing a few. I couldn't find the darn list. Can I plead terrible headache combined with my huge worry today over Kayla's dd and Shug's illness? Or just the fact that I am a ditz? Really, you 2 will understand when you meet me. . .:rolleyes1

Kelly:flower3: , who are you staying with and for how long? Are you coming with family?

And Bomb:flower3: , you are coming with family, right? Where are you staying?

I missed Fuzzy:flower3: also. Anone else?

Where is the dang list??

Well, since you gave me a pretty flower.:love:

I'm there with my mom and a friend.
Staying at POP Nov 1-4.

Morning :surfweb:

In 2 weeks I'll be at WDW.. 2 WEEKS that is only 14 days or 14 sleeps which ever you prefer..

Wondering what to pack??? :confused3 Lady Clothes for the user conference... hmm what to wear to dribble dole whips and spill wine over??? :dance3: :)

I'll be at POP Nov1-7. Hope to meet some of you.:goodvibes

We will probably be enjoying some late nights by the pool (bar!). I have a feeling that we will be hard to miss--we tend to make our presence known! :teeth: You will be able to decide if you want to come say hi, or run like hell in the other direction!!!

Morning :surfweb:

Wondering what to pack??? :confused3 Lady Clothes for the user conference... hmm what to wear to dribble dole whips and spill wine over??? :dance3: :)

I am trying to figure that out also. I have my sleeveless, OMG it is hot, shirts set aside, but I am wondering if I will really need them? I need to check with our locals. And I start checking the forecast about 10 days out.

I certainly will not be dressed up or in anything fancy. I just do shorts or jeans and t-shirts. I have to spill something on myself at each meal, or my day just doesn't go right (that is my story and I am sticking to it!) :rolleyes: so I stick with wash and wear casuals.

NEW HOLIDAY--I didn't hear back from you about the t-shirt so I am assuming you are not interested? Also, do you want to add yourself to our Grand Gathering so your room will be near ours at Pop? We totally understand if you don't ;)

We will probably be enjoying some late nights by the pool (bar!). I have a feeling that we will be hard to miss--we tend to make our presence known! :teeth: You will be able to decide if you want to come say hi, or run like hell in the other direction!!!
I almost spit my coffee out when I read that. :rotfl2:

II certainly will not be dressed up or in anything fancy. I just do shorts or jeans and t-shirts. I have to spill something on myself at each meal, or my day just doesn't go right (that is my story and I am sticking to it!) :rolleyes: so I stick with wash and wear casuals.
Me too! Stain stick is my friend! :rotfl:

For the record...yes, we're an interesting bunch when we're together. Not quite sure how we didn't get kicked out of the Outback Steakhouse in Williamsburg. :rolleyes1

For the record...yes, we're an interesting bunch when we're together. Not quite sure how we didn't get kicked out of the Outback Steakhouse in Williamsburg. :rolleyes1

Cause we were probably the most exciting thing that's ever happened in the J-Man's short little life. :thumbsup2

Cause we were probably the most exciting thing that's ever happened in the J-Man's short little life. :thumbsup2

Because J-man knew we were all too drunk to figure % or add he'd wind up with a helluva tip. I gave him a "party favor" wrapped in $50 and I didn't even pay the bill so little man made out like a bandit I'm sure!

Because J-man knew we were all too drunk to figure % or add he'd wind up with a helluva tip. I gave him a "party favor" wrapped in $50 and I didn't even pay the bill so little man made out like a bandit I'm sure!

My bar tab was ridiculous, but he was tipped well:thumbsup2

I thought you said, "J-Man's shorts". :eek: :rolleyes1 :laughing:

Well that may be true too! ;)

I was well behaved :angel:

Yeah tell us another one! :sad2:

Coo coo ca choo Mrs. Robinson :lmao:

:rotfl:

:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter