A meet for the misfits!~

Morning geffric...I certainly hope that you are getting plenty of sleep so you'll be well rested before meeting this group. ;)

Morning geffric...I certainly hope that you are getting plenty of sleep so you'll be well rested before meeting this group. ;)

LOL.Sleep?? naw... I am thinking I need to get into shape for.. things like
12.gif
pool jumping,
2.gif
:dance3:
5.gif
7.gif
:rolleyes1 LOL
9.gif

Don't laugh. I've done jello shots BJ style. You have to be careful not to choke, though, since it's a solid instead of a liquid. ::yes::

Im going to try to make it to ESPN on 11/3 for 8pm
If Im not there I'll try stopping by the Pop pool during my stay there

Morning... In 1 week, I will arrive at POP....:cheer2: :dance3: :woohoo:

I shall be there from 11/2 thru 11/10 as a proud member of the Banjo Frog Band :lmao: group.

First night is at Pop since we get in late, then switching over to BWV where we plan to hold Angel captive at the Clown Pool. muuuhahahahahaha.

I shall be there from 11/2 thru 11/10 as a proud member of the Banjo Frog Band :lmao: group.

First night is at Pop since we get in late, then switching over to BWV where we plan to hold Angel captive at the Clown Pool. muuuhahahahahaha.

:snooty: no clowns! :scared:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter