• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A Magical 4 night Cruise- 4/12/2013

Hi Jenny welcome to the cruise. You are really going to love this cruise.

FE. Outside of our cabin door to the side is a fish. Yes there is a metal fish. It is for messages. It was someone on a Disney Cruise who had a great idea that those of us who talked on Disboards before the cruise would exchange small gifts to each others cabins during the cruise. This idea has taken off.

We hang a Fish Extender ( you can see them on etsy) for our fellow Disboarders to leave our gifts in. You can leave one gift or as many as you want. My grandkids love checking the fish extender to see what surprises there are. I love delivering my gifts. It's a great way to get to know the ship.

Our cutoff date to join for this cruise is March 12.

Ask away if you have any more questions. :yay: Sherry

The Art of Entertaining is an adults only activity and I always go. One of the chefs from the ship does a cooking class on Deck 4 in Studio Sea. On a four day cruise there should be two cooking demonstrations. They serve a small portion of the dish demonstrated and they pair it with a wine from the ships wine supply. I love this adult activity.

The other adult activity you should look for are the tastings. I usually do a Martini tasting. My husband usually does the International Beer tasting.

I also like the Art of the theme show. It is also adults only and is great tour of the ship. They tell all about how Disney plans very detail to fit the Disney theme. It's a great tour. Sherry

I am looking forward to these two as well. When do you sign up for these events?

Thank you so much for the helpful information! I appreciate it. I am going to take a look at the Fish Extender as soon as I get home.

I am looking forward to these two as well. When do you sign up for these events?

There is not a sign up for these just show up. You do have to purchase tickets for the martini tasting.

Watch your nightly Navigator for the next days events. It will be delivered to your stateroom each night. It is full of great info. Sherry

If you are planning to decorate your stateroom door remember you can not use tape or anything sticky. Magnets only. Disney has really cracked down on this. I use all kinds of magnets and there are some printable magnet sheets at most craft stores. :banana: Sherry.

I have not started on my door decor yet, I am looking for Pirate Mickey.

Hey!

I signed both of my kids up last night! I had no idea about all of this. I'm so glad I know now. This is too cool!

Jenny

Could you please check the Fish Extender roster and make sure my kids are signed up? I know you listed one a few days ago but wanted to make sure they were added. Thank you!

I am so sad but I will not be able to participate in the FE exchange.:(
I am planning my dad's 70th birthday party (March 17th) and I am spending so much money and time on it that I don't think I can get gifts, etc. together for the exchange. I did request to join the facebook page and my name is Kristy Torres. :wave2: Can't wait to meet you all! Looking forward to an awesome vacation!

I am so sad but I will not be able to participate in the FE exchange.:(
I am planning my dad's 70th birthday party (March 17th) and I am spending so much money and time on it that I don't think I can get gifts, etc. together for the exchange. I did request to join the facebook page and my name is Kristy Torres. :wave2: Can't wait to meet you all! Looking forward to an awesome vacation!

I can understand that, it will be fun to meet everyone no matter if you're doing FE or not!

All I've wanted to do the last several days is work on my FE gifts, but boy has life gotten in the way :O) Yesterday was a go, go, go day and I still managed to get two more FE gifts done. I'd tell myself, "unload the dishwasher and make an FE; sweep the kitchen floor and make an FE" LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter