A Magical 4 night Cruise- 4/12/2013

Me too! I've only bought enough stuff for my little crew and need to shop for more goodies! I swear my BFF and I are more excited than our kiddos! We don't check in until 2:30 but will try to make the mixer. I checked out the google doc and saw several girls my DD's age!

I'm in
the original FE group I'd be happy to add you if you like

Me too! I've only bought enough stuff for my little crew and need to shop for more goodies! I swear my BFF and I are more excited than our kiddos! We don't check in until 2:30 but will try to make the mixer. I checked out the google doc and saw several girls my DD's age!

If you can send me your info (stateroom number most importantly), I can add it to the Google doc under Group B until we hear from the other folks. I have extra kid goodies. :teeth:

If you can send me your info (stateroom number most importantly), I can add it to the Google doc under Group B until we hear from the other folks. I have extra kid goodies. :teeth:

I can't send private messages. My stateroom is 2131. Kiddos-Ava age 5 and Fletch age 3. Thanks so much!

I can't wait to meet you all!

Daryn

Don't forget to put all the liquor in your carry on. There is a "cold box" in your stateroom.
I am also going to put the boys swim suits in my carryon so we can swim before they let us in our rooms. Sherry

I can't send private messages. My stateroom is 2131. Kiddos-Ava age 5 and Fletch age 3. Thanks so much!

I can't wait to meet you all!

Daryn

Polanco -- just FYI (as I'm sure you can see) no one else responded to participate in Group B. No worries though; just wanted to let you know that a few folks from our group have included you and your family in their FE plans. :thumbsup2

Also... since you joined so late, I don't think anyone expects you to go all out for everyone else on the list (unless you want to lol).

Look forward to meeting you onboard!

Thanks! You guys are the best! See you in a few hours! As my DD said this morning, "Mommy, the day has finally come!" Woohoo! On our way from San Antonio!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter