• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A Magical 4 night Cruise- 4/12/2013

I have had a meet up with every Dinsey Cruise disboards at 3:00 pm on sail day in the Promenade Lounge on Deck 3. The mandatory drill is usually at 3:45 so that gives us plenty of time to meet and see if anyone has any room changes. The Promenade Lounge is a nice big area with lots of chairs and large windows so the kids can look out and see the dolphins that swim by the ship.

Does that sound good to everyone? Sherry

Here is the info for the meet and greet, Ponderosa.

We are so excited to meet everyone. Its getting so close. I am almost done with my packing. Simply can't wait. Sherry

I'm sooooo weird...

Even though I've known that our sail date has been drawing near, I didn't fully realize until this morning that we leave NEXT FRIDAY!!!!!!! Oh the pressure!! I have NOTHING ready for our trip yet :rotfl2: !!!!!! I still need to shop, do my FEs, shop, make my FE hangy-thingy, shop, and PACK! Not to mention do our taxes, work a full-time job and take care of the family --- oh yeah, and SHOP. Whew!!!

Next Friday will be here before I know it!:yay:

Hope everyone else is fairing better with time management than I am. LOL

I'm sooooo weird...

Even though I've known that our sail date has been drawing near, I didn't fully realize until this morning that we leave NEXT FRIDAY!!!!!!! Oh the pressure!! I have NOTHING ready for our trip yet :rotfl2: !!!!!! I still need to shop, do my FEs, shop, make my FE hangy-thingy, shop, and PACK! Not to mention do our taxes, work a full-time job and take care of the family --- oh yeah, and SHOP. Whew!!!

Next Friday will be here before I know it!:yay:

Hope everyone else is fairing better with time management than I am. LOL

Oh, I feel your pain. In fact, I thought for a second you had stolen my list. :lmao:

I still need to help my 16 yo DD find a swim suit. :scared1:

We are first time DCL cruisers traveling with my parents, husband 5 year old son and 2 year old son. We would love to participate in the FE. Is it too late to join?

Just found about this site! My group would love to do a FE swap with you! It will be me, my best friend, her son is 3 and my daughter is 5. I've never done this before, but would love to do one treat a day!

Let me know!

10 days!

Hi. Welcome to the forum. Our Fe list closed a couple of weeks ago. We are doing a meet and greet for all of us the day we sail. Please come and join us and meet fellow Disboarders. We will meet at 3:00 pm on Deck 3 in the Promenade Lounge. Can't wait to meet everyone. Sherry

Just found about this site! My group would love to do a FE swap with you! It will be me, my best friend, her son is 3 and my daughter is 5. I've never done this before, but would love to do one treat a day!

Let me know!

10 days!

Hi there! Welcome to the group!

You raise a good point! I don't want to disclude anyone from participating, but we do need to be fair to the folks that got in early and have already gotten their FE gifts together. If you and PonderosaMickey are amenable to it, I think it is a wonderful idea to have a FE 'group B' if you will for latecomers. I would still recommend setting some kind of cut off to make sure you get everything you need in time and aren't stressing at the last minute.

Just FYI, there is a Facebook group too for our cruise if you didn't see it.
https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/167159183433492/

Eight days and a wake up to go!!!! :cool1:

You raise a good point! I don't want to disclude anyone from participating, but we do need to be fair to the folks that got in early and have already gotten their FE gifts together. If you and PonderosaMickey are amenable to it, I think it is a wonderful idea to have a FE 'group B' if you will for latecomers. I would still recommend setting some kind of cut off to make sure you get everything you need in time and aren't stressing at the last minute.

I have a few extra little things I can share as well.

Can't believe there is just over a week until our sail date. Just found this message board. So excited, we are surprising our kids with this cruise for spring break. They think we are spending the entire trip in Texas!

We r traveling with DD (13), DS (7), and DD (5). We love everything Disney & are excited that we were able to have this one as our first cruise!:yay: going to try & do the meet & greet that is planned, hoping we can maybe find some friends for the kids.

Bummed that we will be missing out on the fe but now we know for next time.

See you all soon!

Hi Mommielogan! I just wanted to let you know our kids are about the same age! I have a DSS that is 13 but he will not be traveling with us this time, but my DS is 6 (7 in August) and my DD is 4 (5 in May). Hopefully we can meet up!

Can't believe there is just over a week until our sail date. Just found this message board. So excited, we are surprising our kids with this cruise for spring break. They think we are spending the entire trip in Texas!

We r traveling with DD (13), DS (7), and DD (5). We love everything Disney & are excited that we were able to have this one as our first cruise!:yay: going to try & do the meet & greet that is planned, hoping we can maybe find some friends for the kids.

Bummed that we will be missing out on the fe but now we know for next time.

See you all soon!

There may be a 2nd FE group forming... don't give up hope yet. :) You are the 3rd person to inquire since we closed the 1st group, so I'd say if all 3 agree, then we open a 2nd group. To Susieyarb's point above, you never know... something 'extra' may pop up in your FE anyways. :rolleyes1

[just posted in our FB group too]

Okay folks -- one last time -- here is our FINAL (for real this time) FE roster until the cruise. I've updated a few cabin numbers, and changed the colors to be a little more print-friendly. Should there be any cabin changes upon embarkation, please be sure to let everyone know at the Meet-N-Greet onboard. Thanks again, everyone!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArYXe2zLyu10dGhrcVNwVG9uTi1fMlFrVWlWLUhjNEE&usp=sharing

This is for the original FE group... if a 2nd one forms, then we can create one for that group too.

I did not know there was a FB page for this cruise. Learn something new every day.

I'd love to start a google doc for our new group. Let me know if you're interested Ponderosa Mickey & MommyLogan. I'd be glad to be part of a small group our first time out!

Lets have our cut off be Monday for group B. I'd still love to participate in an FE so let me know if the newbies are interested!

Me too! I've only bought enough stuff for my little crew and need to shop for more goodies! I swear my BFF and I are more excited than our kiddos! We don't check in until 2:30 but will try to make the mixer. I checked out the google doc and saw several girls my DD's age!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter