A Love Affair With Us And The DxDP (W/Pics): 7/13: Snacks! Pg. 12

You're killing me..... now I want to cancel Artist Point and book FF.:lmao:

Would you say there are enough entree selections for a non-shellfish eater?

Those appy's look great. That cheese looks glorious! :woohoo:

Your review of Flyin' Fish is killin' me! :rolleyes1

You can always take me back. :lovestruc

We had those FF mussels as well, they were UNBELIEVABLE! We ordered ours without fennel because DS doesn't like it at all. Oh, my, :cloud9:! That bowl was dry as a bone when we sent it back, not one drop of broth remained. Glad you loved them too!

That broth should come with a Surgeon General's warning. :rotfl2:

Mussels will definitely be a must have when we return! YUM

Now I just need to patiently wait for the entree pictures :surfweb:

I hope you enjoy them as much as we did!

You're killing me..... now I want to cancel Artist Point and book FF.:lmao:

Would you say there are enough entree selections for a non-shellfish eater?

Those appy's look great. That cheese looks glorious! :woohoo:

Is it only a shellfish allergy, or is it all fish? If it's the latter, I'd go somewhere else.

But, if it's only shellfish, I would, with all of my being, throw myself on your dining planner notebook (I know you have one) and beg you to please try Flying Fish. They have tuna, snapper, and salmon, plus osso bucco and steak.

Wait, when are you going? When would you make FF ressies for? And can I come? :lmao:

Thanks for the great reviews! The mussels at Flying Fish are incredible! It's likely we are going to dine at FF 3x next trip. I can't wait. Check out my review.

Your review almost made me regret skipping the mussels on my most recent meal at FF. But I'm happy with what I chose, and I'm looking forward to discussing it in my upcoming review. :)

Thanks for the great reviews! The mussels at Flying Fish are incredible! It's likely we are going to dine at FF 3x next trip. I can't wait. Check out my review.

We checked out your review...before we went on our trip, that's why I got the Asian Rock Shrimp at Cali Grille! :goodvibes

Please post lots of FF pictures after your next trip! :yay:

Congratulations on your marriage! And thanks for your reviews, and your candor- and last but not least, for the relish recipe- yumm...

I was thinking about hitting CG for our Nov. trip in order to see Wishes (most nights are MVMCP and even though we're going one night, I'd still like to see the "regular" wishes once without being in the crush the park will be... Anyway, do you think it would be rude to order sushi, a flatbread, another app or dessert and maybe a drink or 2? I had a very meh meal there our last trip, and even with TiW would rather not spend a huge amount for parts of the meal I'm not rushing to repeat... but I don't want to "steal" a table or "stiff" the server- I would tip generously if we did this. We do have a ressie, I'm just debating whether to keep it.

I think I've had Theresa before for my server at FF. I was trying to read her name tag in her pic, do you know if it says Hershey, PA? If so, same lady, and I agree, great server!

Congratulations on your marriage! And thanks for your reviews, and your candor- and last but not least, for the relish recipe- yumm...

I was thinking about hitting CG for our Nov. trip in order to see Wishes (most nights are MVMCP and even though we're going one night, I'd still like to see the "regular" wishes once without being in the crush the park will be... Anyway, do you think it would be rude to order sushi, a flatbread, another app or dessert and maybe a drink or 2? I had a very meh meal there our last trip, and even with TiW would rather not spend a huge amount for parts of the meal I'm not rushing to repeat... but I don't want to "steal" a table or "stiff" the server- I would tip generously if we did this. We do have a ressie, I'm just debating whether to keep it.
I've done just apps and dessert before at CA Grill. Sometimes they are just more appealing to me then the entrees. And their sushi counts as an entree sometime on the DDP, so I don't think it'd be an issue at all.

Darlin', you go in 'n order what ya want 'n don't forget to go to the back balcony Goofyluver talks about in her review! :goodvibes

And here's an idea, go to the Poly 'n get yourself a Lapu Lapu 'n mosey on down to the beach to see another view of Wishes, it's fabulous!!

I think I've had Theresa before for my server at FF. I was trying to read her name tag in her pic, do you know if it says Hershey, PA? If so, same lady, and I agree, great server!

That's her, she was soooo good 'n definitely knew her job, we love Theresa! :lovestruc

As you can see below, we've been to your review! UncleR got that salad because of your review! (And it was one of the best parts of our meal!)

We checked out your review...before we went on our trip, that's why I got the Asian Rock Shrimp at Cali Grille! :goodvibes

Your review almost made me regret skipping the mussels on my most recent meal at FF. But I'm happy with what I chose, and I'm looking forward to discussing it in my upcoming review. :)

Count me in!!

That's exactly what I'll be doing on our next Cali Grill trip! I can't wait to get some more of their sushi, but I'm not at all interested in any of the entrees after our trip.

I'd say keep it and eat what you want. We only did what we did because we were on the DxDP. I'll be perfectly happy with my sushi and wine next time! :teeth:

I think that's her! She was absolutely fabulous! We even sent her a "thank you" after we left.

Thanks for your reply! Now I just have to figure out if my 11 y/o would be completely out of place at flying fish- it looks absolutely amazing and those mussles O.M.G...I'm seriously going to dream about that dish tonight

Thanks for your reply! Now I just have to figure out if my 11 y/o would be completely out of place at flying fish- it looks absolutely amazing and those mussles O.M.G...I'm seriously going to dream about that dish tonight

We had a kid next to us, looked to be about 8-9 maybe even 10, he was very well behaved, the only reason I noticed him is coz he was readin' a book. :lmao:
Anyway, I would think an 11 year old knows not to scream 'n act like a 2 year old so I'd say you're good to go! :goodvibes

Sweet dreams. :teeth:

My best to the happy couple! I, too, am enjoying the reviews. Love those mussels at FF, and I'll be having them again in 1 week. I'll think of you as I devour them! :rotfl:

My best to the happy couple! I, too, am enjoying the reviews. Love those mussels at FF, and I'll be having them again in 1 week. I'll think of you as I devour them! :rotfl:

That is cruel of you to wave your mussels in our faces. :lmao:

In order to make us feel better, you should take pictures and bring them back to us here! :teeth:

Enjoy!

That's funny... you see how much I pay attention to user names here! You can count on more photos! We will repeat many of our favorites but new on our review will be Yachtsman (maybe), Cape May Cafe, and Kouzinna.... and Flying Fish a few times of course!

We had a kid next to us, looked to be about 8-9 maybe even 10, he was very well behaved, the only reason I noticed him is coz he was readin' a book. :lmao:
Anyway, I would think an 11 year old knows not to scream 'n act like a 2 year old so I'd say you're good to go! :goodvibes

Sweet dreams. :teeth:

Thanks! Actually, DD has high functioning autism but in this situation I think she'd do fine... I was planning to let her listen to her ipod and read a book- I guess there's enough light to do that based on your last post LOL. I can't wait to read more reviews of y'alls

I loove the mussels at FF, sooo good. I can't wait to have them again next trip,great pictures and review:goodvibes

I just added FF to my lineup for next trip, so I anxiously await to hear how the rest of your meal was.

Happy 4th!

We have been to FF many times just for appetizers, sides desserts, and wine. Everything has been so good. I have bee stuck on the tomato mozzarella appetizer for a while. Need to revisit the mussels!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter