A Dream is a Wish my Visa Makes.... stories & pictures from shopping & laughing

That was a great story, I was sitting her drinking my coffee laughing out loud....great memory to have! We loved Via Napoli too, we visited on our last evening in the World and I couldnt think of a better place to end it!

Great pictures.....wow!!

Hi! I just read through your trip report. I love your style of writing and your pics are amazing!!!

I usually don't post on people's TR, I just read, but I had to ask:
Is the "You're" spelled correctly on your mom's cake and I just can't see the "e" at the end? If not, was it spelled incorrectly on purpose... you know, to emphasize the "practically" in practically perfect? Beautiful cake, in any regard, but I just thought it funny that they would have a mistake like "Your Practically Perfect in Every Way". You have to forgive me, I spend alot of time on www.cakewrecks.com, and I think that would be a perfect entry!

cake.jpg

Queen- Im so glad to have you :lmao: Youre like one of the popular girls with one million followers for you & Jasmine. Thanks for reading & im glad you love the Tequila story like I do!

But.... no more banana spider pics please :scared1:

Sneezie-- CakeWrecks.com??? HILARIOUS. I have never heard of that. Its funny, they actually jacked up the entire saying. My father asked for the classic one-liner from Mary Poppins "You're Practically Perfect in Every Way" and when her cake showed up it read "Ellen, Your Practically Perfect in Everything"

Pretty ridiculous- I'm definitley going to look into entering it! Thanks!

Hi!

Great update.. I know everyone says it, but you take amazing photos :goodvibes

love the tequila tasting story.. sounds like he needed that pretzel after! ;)

Emma princess: x

So glad to see you back and continuing with your TR, great updates :) your mum's cake looks yummy and the puppy is so cute. Look forward to more

You are so sweet...and I promise no more spiders pic!!:hug:

That cake is so beautiful I forgot to post about it!! I love love love it and how nice that they added her name.

It's Jasmine's BF's birthday tomorrow and I'm going to post pictures of the "cake" she ordered for him then....I think you'll really like it!!!

Yay your back!!

The tequila story is too funny! :laughing: Sounds like it was a great day at F&W.

Can't wait to read more...

When you said :lmao:"I actually almost blasted off to Mars this week in line for Starbucks. A gaggle of Neon sweatshirts, rhinestone ipods, sunglasses inside & all were 4 girls ahead of me in line, texting and complaining about Venti Frappuccinos with Whip. OMIGOD. ITS 7AM, PLEASE. WALK. AWAY.- I NEED COFFEE BEFORE I DIE RIGHT HERE IN LINE AND NEVER MAKE IT TO THE STUDIO, YOUR CHOCOLATE MILKSHAKES CAN*NOT BE THIS IMPORTANT.":rotfl:

OMG Jessica I am dying laughing right now! That was the best quote EVER!

Great update. How lucky can you be to be the ONLY one at the Tequila seminar!

Wondering what you thought of the bellini? I tried it and wasn't crazy about it. GG Slushies and margaritas still top my list.

This sides theme is really nice.:surfweb:
Its make me so much pleasure. I like everything in this page.Thanks for your post.:laundy: :cheer2:

Great trip report thus far!

The invasion of the Tweens at Starbucks cracked me up! These younguns don't realize that some adults need coffee like they need their iPhones . . .

We just adopted a puppy and our three kitties are, ummmm, adjusting. I had to practically put kitty towers in every room to give the kitties a puppy-free zone.

The tequila story in Mexico had me rollin' like tumbleweed. I would have fallen in the Rio del Tiempo if I had had six shots of straight tequila (plus a dos x). He's a machine!

Can't wait to read more!

Showed my DH your great pictures.....he would like to know what kind of camera and lenses you use....he is a photo lover but just on the side.:thumbsup2

Hubby's tequila story...best ever!!!! How fun!!!:thumbsup2

You have the best pictures!

I love the picture of your parents in front of the Food & Wine sign!

Your bro's amigo story was too funny, it had me laughing here at work! :lmao: Now, everyone will be going to the drink tasting in Mexico & hoping they are the only ones that show up!

Hi!

Great update.. I know everyone says it, but you take amazing photos :goodvibes

love the tequila tasting story.. sounds like he needed that pretzel after! ;)

Emma princess: x

Hey doll- Tequila & DosX? Boy could (more like SHOULD) have eaten a loaf of bread after that! Either way, he kept it together and will never again pass by Mexico without stopping in to chill with his Amigos.

So glad to see you back and continuing with your TR, great updates :) your mum's cake looks yummy and the puppy is so cute. Look forward to more

I AM back, and with a vengeance! Or rather, back with a stocked photobucket account and Disney ramblings... either way, so glad youre here! Puppy is a demon at times, but arent they all?

You are so sweet...and I promise no more spiders pic!!:hug:

That cake is so beautiful I forgot to post about it!! I love love love it and how nice that they added her name.

It's Jasmine's BF's birthday tomorrow and I'm going to post pictures of the "cake" she ordered for him then....I think you'll really like it!!!

Hook a sister up with some cake pics! Finally caught up to your TR again... I swear it grows 3 pages every 24 hours. Popular Girl ;)

Yay your back!!

The tequila story is too funny! :laughing: Sounds like it was a great day at F&W.

Can't wait to read more...

Welcome back Mooommmmmaaaa :goodvibes

When you said :lmao:"I actually almost blasted off to Mars this week in line for Starbucks. A gaggle of Neon sweatshirts, rhinestone ipods, sunglasses inside & all were 4 girls ahead of me in line, texting and complaining about Venti Frappuccinos with Whip. OMIGOD. ITS 7AM, PLEASE. WALK. AWAY.- I NEED COFFEE BEFORE I DIE RIGHT HERE IN LINE AND NEVER MAKE IT TO THE STUDIO, YOUR CHOCOLATE MILKSHAKES CAN*NOT BE THIS IMPORTANT.":rotfl:

OMG Jessica I am dying laughing right now! That was the best quote EVER!

HA! Thank you... I was afraid I would be the Grinch of School Vacation. However, you know you were laughing because you have been in that EXACT same situation! :lmao: "Excuse me pint size Hannah Montana- your electric pink sweats are burning my eyes at the ripe time of 8am. Move along"

..... im soooooo not going to be the 'cool' mom......

Either way, <3 Glad you laughed so hard - Thanks for sharing! xo

Great update. How lucky can you be to be the ONLY one at the Tequila seminar!

Wondering what you thought of the bellini? I tried it and wasn't crazy about it. GG Slushies and margaritas still top my list.

Agreed my friend, Bellini was decent at best. I think the food more than made up for it, and to be honest I forgot about it until you mentioned it. Come to think of it I think my mother wasnt too excited about her Lemon Drop either. Maybe there was a new bartender??

This sides theme is really nice.:surfweb:
Its make me so much pleasure. I like everything in this page.Thanks for your post.:laundy: :cheer2:

:lovestruc More than welcome, thanks for jumping in

Great trip report thus far!

The invasion of the Tweens at Starbucks cracked me up! These younguns don't realize that some adults need coffee like they need their iPhones . . .

We just adopted a puppy and our three kitties are, ummmm, adjusting. I had to practically put kitty towers in every room to give the kitties a puppy-free zone.

The tequila story in Mexico had me rollin' like tumbleweed. I would have fallen in the Rio del Tiempo if I had had six shots of straight tequila (plus a dos x). He's a machine!

Can't wait to read more!

Rollin like a tumbleweed, well aa'rriite. That was the idea. I had thought 'The adventures of Eric's buzz in Mexico' would get more laughs- but apparently I should be cranky more often.

Showed my DH your great pictures.....he would like to know what kind of camera and lenses you use....he is a photo lover but just on the side.:thumbsup2

Thank you so much, I always say I love what I do and im really humbled with all of the compliments. Please tell your DH I shoot a Canon 1Ds Mark iii. (Its a tremendous over-kill vacation camera, however its what I use for work -being a photographer- and I find that a point and shoot rarely satisfies my eye for "OMIGOSHWAITONESECOND I JUST NEED.THIS.SHOT") On top of that depending on where we are or what we're doing ill shoot with a 24-70mm lens. I also like the 70-200mm and the 100mm Macro. Again, overkill - but I would not wait to be chained to a pop up flash and a Rebel xti.

So now that youre all *blah blah blah camera jargon that means nothing to me and my husband is just going to say 'wow, cool'* I still have a point and shoot, and there are definitely days I just throw that in my backpack and go. Thank you for such kind compliments <3

Hubby's tequila story...best ever!!!! How fun!!!:thumbsup2

Right? Ba da ba ba da da ba bam - Tequillllaaaaa.

So I'm obsessed with pictures and yours are amazing, so count me in!

Active and Accounted for- keep sharing, psyched to have you :rotfl:

You have the best pictures!

I love the picture of your parents in front of the Food & Wine sign!

Your bro's amigo story was too funny, it had me laughing here at work! :lmao: Now, everyone will be going to the drink tasting in Mexico & hoping they are the only ones that show up!

Hey dollface- Good to hear from you. Next time you're in WDW- snag a cute hands pic of you and the DH. Use your point and shoot (or have one of your bright kiddos do it for you) and zoom in on the hands in front of anything from the castle, to the walt statue, cindys fountain, etc. Then if you wanted that cool effect but your lens wont do it- dump the image into photoshop or picnik and add the blur effect. Easy peasy, and makes a cute detail shot to have in your office! Let me know, I can photoshop it for you, or if we're there at the same time, just snag the pic for ya!

I'm just joining in and am enjoying this trip report/pictorial story so much. Like everyone has already mentioned your photography is hands down AWESOME. I'm so looking forward to reading more, please. Thanks heaps for taking the time and effort to write.
Sharon

I'm in! I just spent my morning reading your ptr and tr and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it so far! I do have to ask where did you get the pink sparkly wallet? I have to have it! I love all things pink and girly also, so i'm glad I know someone else who has the same feelings as me! Love that you have great photos, I am also a photography buff, but I don't do it for a living! I subscribed! Can't wait for more!

Hi friends--

Just wanted to take another chance to post some detail highlights from work- outside of WDW I do actually take photographs for a living :goodvibes That being the case (and since everyone seems to love peeking at some great pics) I thought Id throw in a few of my favorite details from the wedding last weekend at the Ritz Carlton, Boston. I spent this past weekend in Stowe, VT working on an engagement shoot at the Von Trapp Family Lodge Friday, and then a wedding at the Green Mountain Inn on Saturday. Got home a few minutes ago and finally got into a hot shower!

Anyway- im uploading more pics to keep my TR cookin' along. I should have an additional post for you later tonight - DH and I are heading out to have sushi with his coworker around 6p, and im going to use the car-time to bring up a potential October trip in the works... Im thinking he'd be MORE swayed by a PIN code - but I might just beg for the chance to start saving and planning another PTR :banana: .... ill keep you posted on that one.

So before I keep rambling- a few of my faves from two weeks ago.

Little dress-detail action...
0132.jpg

Reception
0584.jpg

Table Centerpieces
0214.jpg

And the all-important wedding cake
0680.jpg

More soon..... XO!

More beautiful pictures!! The brides you work with are so fortunate to have you :thumbsup2, you have a lot of talent and those pictures will be cherished forever. Can't wait to hear more about your trip, and see some more beautiful pictures~

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter