A Dream is a Wish my Visa Makes.... stories & pictures from shopping & laughing

No worries- Im glad youre feeling better coming out of that stomach flu. Those are the WORST. Ill send you a PM, or you can find me on Facebook and we can exchange some tips there!

Welcome back! I LOVE that picture of the oceanside! I'll send you a PM and then we'll exchange facebook usernames :)

I've forgotten where I am in my tale of adventure from October. Last thing I remember we were having dinner in San Angel Inn after a long (and albeit boozy) Epcot afternoon. There arent many more photos of that day - and Im in a Photo-Posting mood, so Ive gone ahead and jumped forward to the next Magic Kingdom Day.

More soon- Didnt feel up to the stories today, just wanted to share more fun pics!!

Photo updates are my favorite kind! They tell a story without words, and you have quite a way with your camera :worship:

Glad to hear that both you and the wine made it back safely. :lmao:

Yes!! I actually brought more back than I intended - fell in love with a Lambrusco in Montepulciano ... had to bring some back from Mom! :lmao: Not sure ill be posting any pics from the night we ever actually crack that bad boy open! The bubbles rush straight to your head :goodvibes

Photo updates are my favorite kind! They tell a story without words, and you have quite a way with your camera :worship:

Thank You! :love: Im flattered. I love it!

Subscribing! I love your photos and love your TR! Your family knows how to ham it up for the camera and seems to be so much fun!!

Hello! I'm here.. and will hopefully catch up in the next few days. Thanks for subbing my new ptr! You and your hubby are a cute couple!

That was a very fun update! I love the picture of your dad with the Mayor! And Kris' Give a Hoot tee, of course!... actually, I love all of the pictures! :love:

Signing on! Sounds like a great trip. We love the WL. My DH is a wedding band musician in the RI/Boston area. It would be fun if you guys did any of the same weddings! His band is called Studio C.

Your photos are amazing!
And I'm enjoying the stories too.
Sounds like a great time!

super cute puppy.

Also love the office remodel! Cute with the pink pencils. And love the plaques and notebooks with the Disney quotes.

I'm originally from the Boston area - so the R s ah fah losah's shirt cracked me up! :rotfl:

Good evening :)

Just wanted to share a quick life-update with you! March 20th is my birthday. It is also (ironically) my husbands Birthday as well. For many years we have celebrated together, sharing cakes & cards from family and friends. There are some years when my mom will make me a big pink cake - and he still doesnt complain!

That being said-- this year, for the first time in awhile, we were separated. :sad2: I was in Italy, 5hours ahead of Kris. I went to dinner with some photographer friends & Kris went to dinner with his mom. I was sad, and the hardest part of the day was definitley towards the end. The waiter brought out a big italian dessert with candles in it - and I had to blow them out alone... without even the annual glance to Kris "I love you, Happy Birthday, sorry for the pink candles... again". We did get to speak on the phone for a few minutes... I had a quick tear, and all was alright.

K told me he had emailed me my birthday card. I smiled to myself thinking it was some sort of e-card with a dancing bear and hung up the phone. To my shock and surprise, he had MADE me a personalized Disney Birthday card. It was so funny - I had to share it with you. Below are the two images that I found in my email that night.

First: Beauty & The Beast. Belle is my most favorite princess (and the one I relate closest to... right down to the crazy Dad :laughing: ) and I refer to Kris as the wooly beast. *Sidestory* Upon sharing this information with Kris -my boyfriend at the time- he interrupts by saying "Belle? Shes not a Princess... shes just a towngirl that married up!" I was laughing and angry at the same time! Anyway... that explains why he calls me the towngirl in this image:

card1.jpg

And picture two: I love the beach (Heck, I grew up on Cape Cod... thats all we did!) and he hates it. So Ariel was an appropriate choice!

card32.jpg

Isnt that sweet? :lovestruc Did you see Sydney and Sawyer make an appearance?? It was everything I needed while being so far away and homesick. A little husband, my pets & the Dis. Best birthday card, ever.

Anyway- Im off to sleep. Chat soon!!! xxoo

Can't believe we missed your birthday!! Happy Belated birthday hon :hug:

Love the cards...too cute....Belle is hands down my favorite princess too...we are connected girl:lmao: Your babies are too cute btw:cool1:

Happy Belated Birthday!! I love the cards! Ariel is my favorite princess and then Cinderella, so Belle's not at the top. I do like her, I just connect with Ariel so much more! Plus, it came out the year I was born and my mom bought it and I watched it almost every day when I was little!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :bday: AMAZING cards...:goodvibes

Belle is the Princess I relate to most as well! How did he do that? Kris is a genius! And I bet deep down, he missed those pink candles as much as he did you! :love:

I know I'm going way off-topic with these, but I wanted to share some of my favorite images from Italy with you. You'll notice that Im drawn to the detail shots, and less of wide angle "make sure you get everything in the picture" style. These next 11 pictures were just the first ones to jump out at me and say 'wow' - so please let me know what you think!

When in Rome ... touch the Colosseum!
Italy1.jpg

It started to get dark, and they light the Colosseum with these fantastic red/orange uplights. It was really a little spooky...
Italy2.jpg

Trevi Fountain: Pretty Epic at night. You actually wind your way around these tight little side streets, and this massive fountain comes up out of nowhere. Of COURSE I made a wish. Coin over the shoulder!

Italy3.jpg

Old Church Domo in Parma, Italy
Italy7.jpg

Speaking of cheese.... Parmesan anyone? This was taken in the real factory of Parmigiano Reggiano. Also in Parma, Italy.
Italy6.jpg

Just a cute couple in Tuscany...
Italy11.jpg

Family Vineyard in Tuscany, you know... no big deal :scared1:
Italy10.jpg

Ferrari Factory & Museum
Italy9.jpg

Italy8.jpg

And finally... the much anticipated wedding photos. So Romantic. We drew a lot of attention! But it doesnt look like this couple minds...

Italy5.jpg

One of my most favorites:
Italy4.jpg

Our translator actually started telling people they were "Famous Americans!" to create more of a scene. Lots of people looking and whispering - and it actually looked really cool around the street we were shooting. First she was on Big Brother and he was a famous baseball player... then somewhere along the way he turned into a famous motorcross bike rider, and she was a daytime soap actress. *NONE of which is true mind you, but it made the city pretty confused!

Ill get back to my TR asap... just wanted to show you what Ive been up to!

I know I'm going way off-topic with these, but I wanted to share some of my favorite images from Italy with you. You'll notice that Im drawn to the detail shots, and less of wide angle "make sure you get everything in the picture" style. These next 11 pictures were just the first ones to jump out at me and say 'wow' - so please let me know what you think!

When in Rome ... touch the Colosseum!
Italy1.jpg

It started to get dark, and they light the Colosseum with these fantastic red/orange uplights. It was really a little spooky...
Italy2.jpg

Trevi Fountain: Pretty Epic at night. You actually wind your way around these tight little side streets, and this massive fountain comes up out of nowhere. Of COURSE I made a wish. Coin over the shoulder!

Italy3.jpg

Old Church Domo in Parma, Italy
Italy7.jpg

Speaking of cheese.... Parmesan anyone? This was taken in the real factory of Parmigiano Reggiano. Also in Parma, Italy.
Italy6.jpg

Just a cute couple in Tuscany...
Italy11.jpg

Family Vineyard in Tuscany, you know... no big deal :scared1:
Italy10.jpg

Ferrari Factory & Museum
Italy9.jpg

Italy8.jpg

And finally... the much anticipated wedding photos. So Romantic. We drew a lot of attention! But it doesnt look like this couple minds...

Italy5.jpg

One of my most favorites:
Italy4.jpg

Our translator actually started telling people they were "Famous Americans!" to create more of a scene. Lots of people looking and whispering - and it actually looked really cool around the street we were shooting. First she was on Big Brother and he was a famous baseball player... then somewhere along the way he turned into a famous motorcross bike rider, and she was a daytime soap actress. *NONE of which is true mind you, but it made the city pretty confused!

Ill get back to my TR asap... just wanted to show you what Ive been up to!

Favorites: first Colosseum photo - those lights give it a really cool effect!
The cute couple - she is so happy! I love the church and the 2 wedding photos as well.

Love that your translator had fun with the crowd, it probably added a lot of energy to the shoot to have the passers by all involved in that way :)

Hey chicky!!

Ok....those pictures...I have no words....stunning, breathtaking, gorgeous...I guess I do have some words:lmao:

Secondly...when Jasmine gets married...girl you are the official photographer!!! I will give you lots of advanced notice and you can stay with us!!!

what lens did you use for most of your Disney trip. DOF is really great!! They are really great pics!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter