• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

9/12 great article ! Who am I to say no to going to WDW?

I think they'll enjoy the Muppets - my older son was not so sure about the 3-D at Philharmagic, but this one was different. He loved it! Of course, that could have something to do with the fact that he's the biggest fan of physical comedy that you've ever seen (and you can always count on the Muppets for that)! But we have watched several Muppet Show DVDs since our last trip! I love that - it was one of my favorites growing up. :goodvibes

You're in the 20's - yeah!!! If you're anything like me, school's pretty nutty (don't you just love the end of the year???). Here's to a good last few days!

So I thought I posted this earlier... wonder where that post is?

Today we are looking forward to the Haunted Mansion! Sorry again no pics!

Also our Disney mail with our package information came....

4 weeks from now we will be at WDW!

Yeay for your package information coming!!! Don't you love all the new artwork with the castle and balloons?

Ah, the Haunted Mansion! How I adore that ride!

Such a fun thing to be able to say!

Disney mail is always a day brightener, too.

This will be you guys very soon!
:earsboy::earsgirl::earsgirl::earsgirl::earsboy:

There have been others, myself included, who have had a post disappear. I'm not sure how it happens, but occasionally it does. It's only happened to me once, that I can remember, but I've read that it happened to other people, too.

The girls aren't scared of anything in Haunted Mansion, are they? As a grown-up, it's all too fascinating to be scary, but for kids, it could be.

So exciting to receive Disney Mail, Yay! We love the Haunted Mansion. 4 Weeks, YAY! :cool1:

Take the kleenex for Hannah's graduation from preschool! :hug:

My trip drawer is overflowing at this point -- I must get organized soon! :scared:

I need to get back to my planning.... the past two days have been nuts.

:dance3:

Happy Graduation, Hannah!!

Kathy

Graduation was cute... except for my darn camera. DH dropped it the day before Mother's Day, and while it works fine outside... inside it is messed up, SLOW SLOW SLOW! Needless to say my pictures are stinky... and I was mad at him!

Yay for the 20's!!! :woohoo: :yay: :woohoo: How could the girls not like the cute muppets!? They will love it!

They don't know the Muppets... sad isn't it.

We thought the muppets 3D movie was funny. I just looked at my Disney "box" full-o-stuff, too. Time to get it organized! Our trips are so close! Yea for 20s!!:yay:

I need to get cracking... school is in a bit of a lull now (we still have so much time left) but it will get crazy!

Yeay for the 20s!!! :banana:

We love the goofy Muppet humor!!! :thumbsup2

I loved the muppets growing up!

We love Muppets 3D also but we are nerds! So it works out for us :lmao:

I think it will be a cool break from the heat.

Yippee for the 20's :cheer2:

With your busy schedule Disney will be here before you know it.

I am starting to lose days... so super busy!

I need to still make my list of "Have not Ridden"s but just wanted to say HAPPY 20s!!!!

Get cracking that list girl!

I think they'll enjoy the Muppets - my older son was not so sure about the 3-D at Philharmagic, but this one was different. He loved it! Of course, that could have something to do with the fact that he's the biggest fan of physical comedy that you've ever seen (and you can always count on the Muppets for that)! But we have watched several Muppet Show DVDs since our last trip! I love that - it was one of my favorites growing up. :goodvibes

You're in the 20's - yeah!!! If you're anything like me, school's pretty nutty (don't you just love the end of the year???). Here's to a good last few days!

We need to find a Muppet DVD at the store... I will put my husband on that!

Yeay for your package information coming!!! Don't you love all the new artwork with the castle and balloons?

Ah, the Haunted Mansion! How I adore that ride!

It was like a present to open, and everything was right...

Such a fun thing to be able to say!

Disney mail is always a day brightener, too.

This will be you guys very soon!
:earsboy::earsgirl::earsgirl::earsgirl::earsboy:

There have been others, myself included, who have had a post disappear. I'm not sure how it happens, but occasionally it does. It's only happened to me once, that I can remember, but I've read that it happened to other people, too.

The girls aren't scared of anything in Haunted Mansion, are they? As a grown-up, it's all too fascinating to be scary, but for kids, it could be.

The missing post just matched a missing day ( I worked in the AM- a switch from normal,) walked in my door only to leave in ten minutes to go to a great park with the kids and my mom, only to get home a few minutes after five, make dinner, go run two errands, water flowers... and it was like 8:30 by that point... crazy! I never stopped... it was a good day to practice for WDW!

As for the Haunted Mansion, Hannah loved it. Emily rode it once last summer, tolerated it. Being that she thinks she is a big girl I expect she will ride it and claim to really like it this summer.

So exciting to receive Disney Mail, Yay! We love the Haunted Mansion. 4 Weeks, YAY! :cool1:

I hope it goes quick!

HOW exciting -- Not much longer!!!!!!!! Gee, it will be here before you know it! I DID start a new ticker, the monorail went 10 days in reverse :laughing: RE the It's a small world pictures, I saw your Dream Passes, we got those too!!! They ended up giving us two sets! That was a very special day in the MK. I also love Its a Small World. I tear up every time. It is the "school song" for my DS's montessori school. They sing it in English, French, Spanish and Italian at the end of the year celebration. It is very special.

AND we love Haunted Mansion too... I am sure you have quite a collection of fun stuff in your laundry basket!!! :goodvibes

School is almost out! :yay: And Disney almost here! :yay:

I cannot wait for Haunted Mansion this year!!! I loved it as a child, but last trip neither of my girls would go anywhere near it. This year I've made everyone solemnly promise to go on Haunted Mansion with me.:goodvibes

Hooray for the Mickey Mail!!
happymail.gif

Kathy

So today is we are looking forward to

101_0122.jpg

Peter Pan. This would be one that I cannot wait for, it just is Disney to me.

And yes.. Emily is not a fan of dark rides. I think though it is a thing of the past... or at least I hope so!

Another one of our favorites!!! :goodvibes In fact, we just watched the live-action version of Peter Pan today -- it really put me in the mood for our upcoming trip!

I love Peter Pan. When MeMom (before she was a MeMom) and I went with Trent and Drew we got in line for Peter Pan the wait said 45 minutes (This was a trip before the Dis and our now vast knowledge of the World and how it works)Well we ended up being in line for like 2 hours. The CM was letting every single fastpass person on without making them wait at all. Every time someone started walking down the ramp he would stop our line literally as soon as he saw someone coming, and then wait for them to come up and get their fastpasses and then he would start to put the chain up and half the time about the time he got the chain hooked here came another group down the ramp so he would open it back up and wait for them. Now we are older and wiser with many trips under our belts and we know better. Rope Drop, Dumbo, Peter Pan.

Me too Laura, me too! How I would love to be pushed around Disney in a stroller with a canopy shading me, eating a Dole Whip!
(Although it might look a little silly):rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter