9/12 great article ! Who am I to say no to going to WDW?

I just posted it -- it wasn't nearly as bad as I had feared.

The kids always want to ride it, but when we walk past it, the line always seems huge!

Yes, I have sampled quite a bit of food and drink around the World. :thumbsup2

Okay, Okay, so she likes to eat and drink her way around the World, that is not a crime, people! :laughing: As I mentioned before, CP, we were still looking forward to a drink list, and it does "seem" that you have some experience with the selections.... why, just a few days ago you were talking about a Yak and Yeti and, an Avalanche (wait... was that LL?) slushies, and.. and... So Where is THAT list?!?!? ;) Will be looking for it on your PTR since you now have ALL this time being out of school! :upsidedow

AND I have never been on the Speedway, either. :rolleyes1 So I read in the UG it is a DUMBO is disguise... meaning cars instead of elephants, and you should treat it the same way -- get on it first! IT is on our list, for sure!

Okay, back to reading. You ladies have been a tizzy of DIS-ing these past 72 hours!!!! :surfweb:

So I had to change my Ticker... it was off a day and driving me crazy since today we are at one month. So a month from today we will be at WDW!

My ticker is a day off, too, but I can't bear the thought of sending Tink back to the start.

We've never done the Speedway either, but your family looks like they're enjoying it.:goodvibes I'll have to look at my ticker after this post. Today should be 30 days for us. We started our countdown calendar today.:thumbsup2

Yeah, well mine is off too ... WAY off. BUT that is another story :faint:

These tickers remind me of the movie Ground Hog Day!!!

So Happy ONE MONTH TO GO IluvXU!!! 30 days 30 days 30 days!!!! :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Tuesday, June 23rd

This day is free until our 4ish ADR for Mama Melrose with the Fantasmic Dining Package. There are lots of scenarios I have in my head:

A- stay late at EPCOT on Monday and sleep in, pool time and head to HS late afternoon. Have dinner, catch a show/something quick and watch Fantasmic

B- go to MK Monday night, stay late, sleep in, pool, and head to HS late afternoon...dinner, show/something quick then Fantasmic

C-get up for RD and head to HS to ride TSM... not sure what else and then have an early rest/swim break before heading to dinner.

D- RD at AK do whatever we missed, want to do again, break/swim and then head to HS for dinner and Fantasmic.

To be honest I doubt we decide this before Monday night.

*****I say sleep in, but we don't really sleep in, ever, especially at WDW. My kids move quick to see the Mouse and friends.

I think the TBA strategy is the best! We built this in for the trip a few times. I am glad we are, because you are right, you never know and it is good to have options! :thumbsup2

I had to change my ticker too, it was driving me nuts. My ticker must be accurate. :lmao:

I am going to do my list today and include it in an update. :thumbsup2

Today we are looking forward to
100_1932.jpg

101_0470.jpg

101_0471.jpg

It's A Small World...

if only we could be greeted by this at the end again...

101_0472.jpg

Have a great Sunday...

One of my favorites because Brooklynn always starts singing. I can't wait for Isabella to ride it and see her try to take it all in.

I really wish they sold cute Princess shirts in my size.....:lmao:

I love It's A Small World. Granted, I only ride it once a trip but it doesn't feel like a complete trip unless I have gone on it.

My ticker is a day off, too, but I can't bear the thought of sending Tink back to the start.

I just wanted it to be right for the last month... Tink will move quick now!

We've never done the Speedway either, but your family looks like they're enjoying it.:goodvibes I'll have to look at my ticker after this post. Today should be 30 days for us. We started our countdown calendar today.:thumbsup2

I can skip the Speedway... I like to take pictures. I probably will skip and keep Luke this time.

WOW 1 month! I get to say that on Wednesday!:cool1: I would vote for sleeping in too but maybe just a relaxing day at the resort would be good too? I was laughing when you put you were looking forward to Indy Speedway! I DESPISE that ride. I am alone in my hatred though because the boys LOVE it and I cannot understand why:confused3:rolleyes1 Matthew can ride alone thank goodness which means Bryan can ride with Eric and I can just wait!!:goodvibes

Looking forward to was decided mostly by the girls (meaning Hannah). It is not one of my favorites, DH likes it though. It is about as boy as we get!

Okay, Okay, so she likes to eat and drink her way around the World, that is not a crime, people! :laughing: As I mentioned before, CP, we were still looking forward to a drink list, and it does "seem" that you have some experience with the selections.... why, just a few days ago you were talking about a Yak and Yeti and, an Avalanche (wait... was that LL?) slushies, and.. and... So Where is THAT list?!?!? ;) Will be looking for it on your PTR since you now have ALL this time being out of school! :upsidedow

AND I have never been on the Speedway, either. :rolleyes1 So I read in the UG it is a DUMBO is disguise... meaning cars instead of elephants, and you should treat it the same way -- get on it first! IT is on our list, for sure!

Okay, back to reading. You ladies have been a tizzy of DIS-ing these past 72 hours!!!! :surfweb:

I am a tad bit jealous of all the yummy drinks CP has tried. I barely have time to go to the bathroom, let alone wait for a drink around WS, someday! Plus they were all out last summer...
I have been DISing and getting stuff typed to update my "mini tour plan book" I did not update last year... but I need to change things around this year. I am TGM printing, Touring Plans printing and compiling... I just need to do the actual updated typed pages soon.

Yeah, well mine is off too ... WAY off. BUT that is another story :faint:

These tickers remind me of the movie Ground Hog Day!!!

So Happy ONE MONTH TO GO IluvXU!!! 30 days 30 days 30 days!!!! :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Are you going to start a new ticker?

I think the TBA strategy is the best! We built this in for the trip a few times. I am glad we are, because you are right, you never know and it is good to have options! :thumbsup2

I feel like we should be able to accomplish a lot, as long as Luke cooperates. He is easy to bribe right now with food- he loves any real food he can handle and ice cream is well :cloud9:

I had to change my ticker too, it was driving me nuts. My ticker must be accurate. :lmao:

I am going to do my list today and include it in an update. :thumbsup2

Did you do it and I missed it? I saw the hats and bag post....

Woo hoo!!! One month away?? Getting so excited for you!

I am excited for you.... how much fun pink stuff have you been picking up!

One of my favorites because Brooklynn always starts singing. I can't wait for Isabella to ride it and see her try to take it all in.

I tear up thinking about how Emily loved it the last two summers. Hannah is kinda beyond it, there are other rides she likes. Plus Em loves dolls, so to her it is a perfect ride. I hope Emily still loves it this trip, because I doubt I will get Luke to ride it long without protest....

I really wish they sold cute Princess shirts in my size.....:lmao:

I love It's A Small World. Granted, I only ride it once a trip but it doesn't feel like a complete trip unless I have gone on it.

It was closed Hannah's first trip... :eek:

I think we have every princess shirt ever made... and this year they will be switching wearers a lot, Emily is now into a lot of Hannah's old ones!

I have ridden It's a Small World lots!!! :thumbsup2 My favorite scene is the one at the end with all the blue and white. So pretty!

Mine too, I love to figure out the countries that each doll is representing in that room!

So this week is busy: my field day Friday, another softball game, a different work schedule, last swim lessons and Hannah's preschool graduation. I cannot believe my baby is going to Kindergarten. Her last day is tomorrow morning, graduation tomorrow night. While she is ready for Kindergarten it is sad to think she is going to school everyday next year!

As for the trip, I dug out my WDW box in the basement, fans, ponchos, and other DISNEY goodies were found. I am also realizing my small laundry basket of Disney stuff is getting stuffed... I know it will be here before we know it!

Have a great week everyone!

As for the trip, I dug out my WDW box in the basement, fans, ponchos, and other DISNEY goodies were found. I am also realizing my small laundry basket of Disney stuff is getting stuffed... I know it will be here before we know it!

:dance3:

Happy Graduation, Hannah!!

Kathy

Today we are looking forward to the Muppet 3 D Movie at HS. We did not do that our last HS day so I hope we can this year. I think the girls would like it!

We are in the 20s...

We thought the muppets 3D movie was funny. I just looked at my Disney "box" full-o-stuff, too. Time to get it organized! Our trips are so close! Yea for 20s!!:yay:

I need to still make my list of "Have not Ridden"s but just wanted to say HAPPY 20s!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter