$75 worth of Disney cards in less than 6 weeks!!!

For many of us it is demographics, time of day, etc... Some days is better then others. I recently had a good day yesterday on another site, I qualified for all surveys and made out pretty well. All you have to do is keep trying and trying and you will earn a nice amount.

I had a good day yesterday as well. I hit 5 so I got my $1 bonus.

I now have been slacking on surveys :( Ugh! LOL. I made $30 so far in all the little survey sites that I do. So I guess that is better then nothing!

As of last night here are my earnings:
TreasureTrooper: 10.15
Quickrewards: 2.85
Jingit: 2.44
Crowdtap: 11.87
Iwriter: 4.04
OpinionOutpost: 6.50
Daily Survey: 3.00

Grand total of: 40.85

Not bad for a hour here and there of sitting on the computer!

I just can't do just one.. LOL. I always been like that. Esp if on one im having a bad time with surveys then I get discouraged.. But if i have multiplies I can do bad on one and do good on the other and still make my goal.

Anyone else get the email about a 1099 yesterday.....

Made $615 last year....bad on my part to go over the threshold

Anyone know how bad this will effect my tax return?

Lucky.....I strongly thought about not responding....but conscience got the best of me....

No chance I will do over $600 this year and that seemed to be the only penalty. GRRRR

Maybe because mine was partly shopping credits also? I know you don't have to claim shopping rebates on your taxes.

It looks like QR will be able to cancel the card though. But, lesson learned. PayPal only from now on.

That is a relief at least your time wont be a waste. I only do paypal just for that reason.

I am new to QR but am ready to cash out for my first reward. Are the Disney cards good at the resort, or just at the Disney store?

Yes, they are.

Looks like the $600 on here will cost me $215 on my tax return........word of advice stay under $600

:eek: Lesson learned!

I just started yesterday, but I have not idea what I am doing. I am not new to doing surveys, but I am new to all this other stuff. I want to make sure that I get the most I can everyday. I just would like it if someone would be able to walk me through what it all is.

I just started yesterday, but I have not idea what I am doing. I am not new to doing surveys, but I am new to all this other stuff. I want to make sure that I get the most I can everyday. I just would like it if someone would be able to walk me through what it all is.

Becky from QR has a thread and has a lot of good info on it. I would check it out. QR Thread

Hi, Wanna be Ariel! Just replied in the other thread but wanted to add that we have an optional Big Buddy program where we match up new QR members to DISboards members who are also QR vets, to kind of show them the ropes and share their earnings tips (and Disney tips if you want!).

If you're interested in being buddied up with another DISboards member, send me an email letting me know that it's okay to share your email address and first name with a Big Buddy and I'll have someone email you right away!

Becky
becky (at) quickrewards (dot) net

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter