$75 worth of Disney cards in less than 6 weeks!!!

I can't qualify for any of the surveys I tried also so I gave up. Something just doesn't seem right with that????? :scratchin

I hear ya on this one i keep doing survey after survey they take me 8-10 minutes and then tell me i dont qualify. I have done almost 30 of these. Frustrating as all heck. I give up will find some other way to make some extra money.

I hear ya on this one i keep doing survey after survey they take me 8-10 minutes and then tell me i dont qualify. I have done almost 30 of these. Frustrating as all heck. I give up will find some other way to make some extra money.

I am at the point now that I take the penny and run now. I got burn out surveys when they start not credit than found others ways to make money.

Quailifying for the surveys can be a pain, but QR is quick to address any problems. This is what makes them one of my favorite sites.

Make sure you put in correct & consistent info each time.

I use a few sites, but QR & TT are the ones I seem to have the best luck with & get steady payments from.

Wow that is amazing work! I love QR but I must not be as diligent at earning because I am nowhere near making that much! Good job!!:thumbsup2

Quailifying for the surveys can be a pain, but QR is quick to address any problems. This is what makes them one of my favorite sites.

Make sure you put in correct & consistent info each time.

I use a few sites, but QR & TT are the ones I seem to have the best luck with & get steady payments from.

Waves to mosdata. I still have not figure out TT yet.

Can i get a list of high reputed surveys sites...i need to get some quick rewards. Don't wait many days to earn few $.:thumbsup2

Thanks in Advance

Does anyone do swagbucks? While they don't have disney gift cards you can get amazon, PayPal and Southwest Airlines to name a few. Good mix of videos, surveys, searching the web and tasks to earn bucks. Let me know if you have any questions.

Here is my referral link
Swagbucks.com/refer/Honeymo78

Don't forget that Swagbucks has Target GC's and they can be converted to Disney GC's at the Target store!

Yes, I'm still doing QR. I have almost $300.00 in my account now. Heading to Disney next week with my granddaughters to watch my daughter run the Goofy (Half Marathon + Marathon).

Don't know which survey bonus you are asking about.

Yes, I'm still doing QR. I have almost $300.00 in my account now. Heading to Disney next week with my granddaughters to watch my daughter run the Goofy (Half Marathon + Marathon).

Don't know which survey bonus you are asking about.

For a while they were offering an extra $1 if you completed 5 surveys in a day. I don't see any mention of it anymore so I guess they discontinued it. It feels great to be back to earning Disney money again!!!

Has anyone been lucky lately? I have been hitting the survey jackpot. Really simple surveys that are quick and painless. I've gotten three $1 surveys today that were all short. One was only 3 questions!

I've been using the site for about a month and have only earned $11.00 Someone on here mentioned they were able to make $75 in six weeks once they "worked the kinks out" Any ideas would be great. We have a trip planned in June and I would love to earn Disney Gift Cards to use

Just started the survey thing to make a few extra bucks for our trip. Right now I'm on quick rewards and Swagbucks. So far swagbucks seems to be going better, but I'm going to give quick rewards some time. Any hints or tips would be greatly appreciated!

I am doing surveyhead (most successful), inbox dollars, quick reward and swagbucks. Working since 2/12/13 and have between the 4 sites $92 for my disney fund paypal account:cool1:

I didn't read the dozens of pages but wanted to mention the zoombucks has Disney card rewards too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter