$75 worth of Disney cards in less than 6 weeks!!!

I actually had a banner day yesterday. I had no problem getting five surveys to qualify for the bonus and even did an extra one just to be sure. Some of the first surveys credited before I finished the last ones.

I hope to see the bonus by the end of today.:thumbsup2

To get the bonus, do you have to do 5 surveys from the survey page or is it 5 surveys in general? I did 6 yesterday (good day!) but I went in from my email links. Does that matter?

:cool1: Woot, just another shout out for how great QR is! I joined 9/7/11 and just cashed out for my first $100 Disney gift card. Took just over a month. :banana:

The surveys have definately been the best for me. I do get declined a lot but I just exit out and go back in through the link. I pretty much do this with all of them until either I get bored/tired or it won't let me go back in (there are a few that do this). I haven't had any problems with crediting but I've recently started switching browsers after reading a few comments here. I also clear my cookies a couple times a day. Anyway, I am super excited! Gonna try and pay for MVMCP with these. :love:

Becky, I got an email last night about the Offer Portal. I'm very confused about that stuff. Everytime I try clicking on those (besides the videos) they usually want me to go through a bazillion pages of offers. Do you need to go through them all? It's not really worth it to go through 5-10 pages of fluff for a couple of pennies. But maybe I am not understanding it.

Also, the email said to email at the end of the month for doubling. Does that mean I need to keep track of each offer and then email later? Again, seems like a lot of work.

I'm sure I'm not really understanding how that works (heck, it took me a while to understand the survey part). I guess I'd love to hear tips or better directions involving anything besides the surveys and shopping.

I find it not worth do those kinds of offers. It take making 100 emails and doing a skips and the offer may not credit at all. That is the reason I stop those type of offers.

To get the bonus, do you have to do 5 surveys from the survey page or is it 5 surveys in general? I did 6 yesterday (good day!) but I went in from my email links. Does that matter?

I always do all my surveys from the one email that says Daily Surveys for Today & Bonus. The only time I do the surveys from a different email link is if it is not listed in the bonus email.

I need to get serious again, been slacking since we came back from Disney in September!

You don't have to do the surveys from the email. If you look at your offer history and you see that you were credited for 5 surveys in one day you will see another dollar credited at the bottom of the list as a bonus for that day.

The problem seems to be if you don't get credit for a survey you don't get the bonus either.

Hi, all! I answered bonniec's questions in email but wanted to recap here publicly in case someone was also wondering!

- It doesn't matter where you do the 5 daily router surveys (from an email or from the site). Just make sure you do them from *different* routers. Although you can receive credit for multiple SI Daily Surveys, only one from each router will count toward the $1 bonus.

If you do 5 surveys from different routers on the same day and you don't receive the $1 bonus, please email support to request it! There are some things we're aware of that can cause this, including mis-dating by routers or late crediting that causes the member to miss the daily batch processing of bonuses. Just keep an eye on your account, if you would, and let us know if anything's missing so we can make it right.

- The Offer Portal doubling promo (up to $3, excluding rewards for watching videos) ends today. You'll need to email support tomorrow or afterward to have your credits doubled because it's a manual process. You don't have to keep track of which offers you completed, unless you usually do that to check off when things credit (in which case you probably want to wait until everything credits before you email support).

- Offers on the Offer Portal should say (in that light grey print) precisely what you have to do to qualify. For example, the Get Cash Today offer on the gWallet portal says, "QuickPoints awarded after you submit 4 fields (first name, last name, email, and VALID cell phone number)." If anything else pops up after that point or it asks you other questions, that's not required for the offer to credit, so you can X out those pages.

I strongly suggest that if you do offers on QR or on the Offer Portals that you create a free email address through Mail.com or Hotmail specifically to use on these offers because they WILL send you promotional emails and you don't want to clog up your usual email account with these. You can use any email address you want for completing offers -- it does not have to be the one you have on file at QR.

- Why do some people get an email that has "bonus" in the subject line and others don't? It's because some folks have chosen in their preferences (under Account, Programs & Email Settings) to participate in QR's Paid for Your Opinions Program and/or Earn Cash Online Program. There's a different version of the email for those two programs. If you're a member of both, you get duplicate emails. They contain the same survey routers, but they have different subject lines. You still only get paid once to attempt a survey.

Any other questions? Hit me! ;)

Hi, all! I answered bonniec's questions in email but wanted to recap here publicly in case someone was also wondering!

- It doesn't matter where you do the 5 daily router surveys (from an email or from the site). Just make sure you do them from *different* routers. Although you can receive credit for multiple SI Daily Surveys, only one from each router will count toward the $1 bonus.

If you do 5 surveys from different routers on the same day and you don't receive the $1 bonus, please email support to request it! There are some things we're aware of that can cause this, including mis-dating by routers or late crediting that causes the member to miss the daily batch processing of bonuses. Just keep an eye on your account, if you would, and let us know if anything's missing so we can make it right.

- The Offer Portal doubling promo (up to $3, excluding rewards for watching videos) ends today. You'll need to email support tomorrow or afterward to have your credits doubled because it's a manual process. You don't have to keep track of which offers you completed, unless you usually do that to check off when things credit (in which case you probably want to wait until everything credits before you email support).

- Offers on the Offer Portal should say (in that light grey print) precisely what you have to do to qualify. For example, the Get Cash Today offer on the gWallet portal says, "QuickPoints awarded after you submit 4 fields (first name, last name, email, and VALID cell phone number)." If anything else pops up after that point or it asks you other questions, that's not required for the offer to credit, so you can X out those pages.

I strongly suggest that if you do offers on QR or on the Offer Portals that you create a free email address through Mail.com or Hotmail specifically to use on these offers because they WILL send you promotional emails and you don't want to clog up your usual email account with these. You can use any email address you want for completing offers -- it does not have to be the one you have on file at QR.

- Why do some people get an email that has "bonus" in the subject line and others don't? It's because some folks have chosen in their preferences (under Account, Programs & Email Settings) to participate in QR's Paid for Your Opinions Program and/or Earn Cash Online Program. There's a different version of the email for those two programs. If you're a member of both, you get duplicate emails. They contain the same survey routers, but they have different subject lines. You still only get paid once to attempt a survey.

Any other questions? Hit me! ;)

VERY helpful to us newbies, thanks! :thumbsup2

Do all reward sites have reps here too? I have lots of questions!
:goodvibes

VERY helpful to us newbies, thanks! :thumbsup2

Do all reward sites have reps here too? I have lots of questions!
:goodvibes

Which sites do need help with I will try answer your questions. I am on bunch of sites can answer fair amount questions. Or list the sites that have questions about and I see if on site give much information possible.

I've been away from this thread for too long-how are my QR buddies doing?! Well I worked my tush off on QR and was able to put $450 towards our dining plan on our trip in June which was awesome!!:cool1:
As you can see on my ticker, we have a ways to go til our next one so right now I am surveying it up to earn for Christmas.
Crazelion-i have a question for you (or if anyone else knows, even you QRBecky!!)
I do QR and Swagbucks and i;m looking at the survey section of swagbucks cause it looks like an easy way to rack up points. However, i know i;ve heard that you cant double up on surveys or you'll get booted from both programs-can someone fill me in on the exact rules please? i dont want to break any and lose my precious QR!! thank you!!

I've been away from this thread for too long-how are my QR buddies doing?! Well I worked my tush off on QR and was able to put $450 towards our dining plan on our trip in June which was awesome!!:cool1:
As you can see on my ticker, we have a ways to go til our next one so right now I am surveying it up to earn for Christmas.
Crazelion-i have a question for you (or if anyone else knows, even you QRBecky!!)
I do QR and Swagbucks and i;m looking at the survey section of swagbucks cause it looks like an easy way to rack up points. However, i know i;ve heard that you cant double up on surveys or you'll get booted from both programs-can someone fill me in on the exact rules please? i dont want to break any and lose my precious QR!! thank you!!

You have choose which program that want to surveys on and stick with it. I do my surveys on quickrewerds.net because they have better customer service myself. I know some people that do very well on surveys on swagbucks too.

Some things on the offerwall can be done on multiple rewards programs for credit (for example, watching videos).

I asked Dmitry about surveys, and he said that he wasn't sure if surveys done through the offerwall would credit in both places. If it is the exact same survey, I would think it would just credit on the first site that you did it. But if it's a router through the offerwall, and you get different surveys, it might work.

One thing for sure, though: Dmitry said that you would NOT lose your QR account for doing surveys through the offerwall on other sites. It's just a question of whether it would credit.

Awesome job on the $450 toward your trip, Cant wait for Disney! (I'm working on building up my balance for Christmas, too! Amazon's my favorite redemption with Lightning Deals and other sales and free shipping for parents, caregivers, and students.)

Thank you for the kudos on our customer service, crazelion! Glad to be able to help our members because, without you, we wouldn't exist!

Please let me know if you have any other questions and I'll do my best to answer them here, or email me directly at becky (at) quickrewards (dot) net!

Hello! I just joined QR about 10 days ago and after figuring out how to do it I am loving it! I do have a question tho. How does everyone keep track of what surveys they have done? I did 5 of the SI Surveys in a row and was only given credit for one. I did write down what the topics were so I am hoping that is enough info when I send an email to support. I appreciate your tips!

Hello, jskacoc! I'm glad that you've been enjoying QR so far!

Most of our diehard survey takers will make a note of which survey router they completed a survey through and on which date, and they'll check them off as they see the survey credit. If it's a targeted survey (those are the numbered ones you may see at the top of the survey section after you've completed the profiler), just note which survey number it was and the date.

See the details in the survey section on how long to expect to wait for credit for the surveys, then send an email to support if the waiting period has passed and still nothing's there.

We strongly suggest that you clear your cookies before going to QR to attempt surveys, or before clicking through our emails, especially if you do surveys or tasks on another website. We can only issue a limited number of manual credits every month (because we're not paid when surveys don't autocredit), so it's important to stop taking surveys and contact support to trouble-shoot if you start noticing things not crediting.

I also recommend that you close the window and go back to QR (or to the QR email) and click through again if you aren't able to get into a survey.

Last tip (for now!): We give a $1 bonus on days you're able to complete a survey from five *different* routers. Rather than doing 5 through the SI link, if you do one through SI, another through SI2, SI3, etc., that will make sure that your completions count toward the bonus.

Please let me know if you have any other questions -- we're happy to help! And thank you for giving QR a try!

Honestly, I don't keep track. I know they don't all qualify and I have definately asked for some manual credits when I had issues. But then I feel guilty knowing they don't get paid, lol. Certain ones are pretty solid though (like Greenfield). I tend to keep trying on the ones I know will pay and not have issues. The others I'll make one attempt and then let it go.

I haven't been on this thread in a while. I saw they now have offer walls, I guess that means I got to get back in QR gear again!

I haven't been around much either.

My total as of today is $1,286.96!

I use a few different sites... a little over $200 of that is from QR.

I haven't been around much either.

My total as of today is $1,286.96!

I use a few different sites... a little over $200 of that is from QR.

That is awesome!!

Thanks for the tips ladies! I have another question: Yesterday I did 5 different surveys but only 3 credited so far. When the others credit they won't be dated the same so I won't get the dollar bonus, right? Thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter