$75 worth of Disney cards in less than 6 weeks!!!

Hi, Wanna be Ariel! Just replied in the other thread but wanted to add that we have an optional Big Buddy program where we match up new QR members to DISboards members who are also QR vets, to kind of show them the ropes and share their earnings tips (and Disney tips if you want!).

If you're interested in being buddied up with another DISboards member, send me an email letting me know that it's okay to share your email address and first name with a Big Buddy and I'll have someone email you right away!

Becky
becky (at) quickrewards (dot) net

Hi, Becky. I sent you an email. I'd love to help!

agreed, i haven't been on the boards for while but i come on to ask the same thing - if it's been slow for anyone else. Beginning of Jan not too bad but i only have 15 surveys for the whole year. So unless I shop a lot bye-bye Elite.

i was never a power earner, but i'm getting about 1/3 of what i did when i started last summer. at least there have been more of the targeted survey's, i've been qualifying for those. hopefully the slump ends soon!

It has been a slow couple of months for me on QR for 2012 - anyone else noticing the same thing?

Not here. I didn't do much in January, not time, but I'm only a few surveys away from hanging on to my Elite Status for another quarter.

Hi, all! What we're experiencing -- and this is across the board just in the survey industry in general -- is the first of the year slump. This happens every year; there's just not as much inventory out there but by the middle or end of March, you'll see a big jump in the number of surveys (and your ability to qualify).

During slower times like this, the key to success is getting in on a survey that has recently gone live. The panels add new surveys throughout the day, so if you had no luck earlier in the day, try again in the afternoon or the evening and you may be able to get into a newly released survey that still hasn't met all of the popular demographic profiles.

One of our members reported on the QR post on the budget forum that they've made $20 in the past month and another made $70. They say to be sure you're doing all of the daily clicks (including the survey emails that pay you to attempt) and to just keep trying with the surveys because it's hit-and-miss at various times of the day.

Hi, all! What we're experiencing -- and this is across the board just in the survey industry in general -- is the first of the year slump. This happens every year; there's just not as much inventory out there but by the middle or end of March, you'll see a big jump in the number of surveys (and your ability to qualify).

During slower times like this, the key to success is getting in on a survey that has recently gone live. The panels add new surveys throughout the day, so if you had no luck earlier in the day, try again in the afternoon or the evening and you may be able to get into a newly released survey that still hasn't met all of the popular demographic profiles.

One of our members reported on the QR post on the budget forum that they've made $20 in the past month and another made $70. They say to be sure you're doing all of the daily clicks (including the survey emails that pay you to attempt) and to just keep trying with the surveys because it's hit-and-miss at various times of the day.

I've never experienced it being this slow. This time last year I was making over $100 a month. I just don't have time to sit and try doing surveys for over a half hour and not qualify for anything, and then try again and again throughout the day. There's only certain times of the day I can do surveys and this year has been a big let down so far.

Thanks for the answer, QRBecky!

I just started doing surveys last April, so I've never experienced what this time of the year is like. However, in April and May of last year I made $100 a month. I made about $50 a month in June and July, and it took me closer to three months after that to hit $100 (I tend to cash out at $100).

Hopefully things will pick up soon - we are hoping to finance the majority of our next trip through surveys, and at this rate we'll be hauling grandchildren with us (my kids are 12 and 9 now :lmao:).

I've also notice more errors in surveys recently. I had one that got stuck and would not accept any valid answers. Another completed and gave a Web page error instead of the completed successfully screen. That one did credit properly despite the error.

Started QR last week and earned $18 so far. Just logged in and $1 was taken away. Anybody know why this would happen? I've always answered everything truthfully and never given false information. It seems like a good way to earn extra WDW $ but it is time consuming considering how long some of the qualifying information takes to often then be told I don't qualify. Now I'm having money taken out of my account for surveys I did qualify for and complete. I know it's just $1 but if $ can just be taken away how can I be confident all my time and compensation won't be lost? I'm not getting the hang of QR. :confused3

From QR's FB page

Today Greenfield/Give2cents and Opinion Surveys Research client had an issue with tracking. They were crediting everyone that completed the survey and even those that attempted or didn’t qualify. Obviously those that attempted and didn’t qualify or just attempted (clicked) should not be getting credits, but today they have a malfunction which credits for this.

Started QR last week and earned $18 so far. Just logged in and $1 was taken away. Anybody know why this would happen? I've always answered everything truthfully and never given false information. It seems like a good way to earn extra WDW $ but it is time consuming considering how long some of the qualifying information takes to often then be told I don't qualify. Now I'm having money taken out of my account for surveys I did qualify for and complete. I know it's just $1 but if $ can just be taken away how can I be confident all my time and compensation won't be lost? I'm not getting the hang of QR. :confused3

From QR's FB page

Today Greenfield/Give2cents and Opinion Surveys Research client had an issue with tracking. They were crediting everyone that completed the survey and even those that attempted or didn’t qualify. Obviously those that attempted and didn’t qualify or just attempted (clicked) should not be getting credits, but today they have a malfunction which credits for this.

Thank you! Im new to QR and so I'm not familiar with their reliability yet. I was concerned this might be a common problem and I might start seeing my account balance decrease and my time wasted increased.:rolleyes:
It's nice to know they have a FB page to check on too. That will be helpful.

Thank you! Im new to QR and so I'm not familiar with their reliability yet. I was concerned this might be a common problem and I might start seeing my account balance decrease and my time wasted increased.:rolleyes:
It's nice to know they have a FB page to check on too. That will be helpful.

I've been with them for over a year and they are very reliable. Their customer service is great, always prompt answers to emails and any concerns I've had were quickly resolved

I got seven surveys yesterday!

1 paid out within hours
1 got stuck on the page before the confirmation page
1 is supposed to pay out in a week
4 were supposed to pay in 24 hours and so far have not.

:confused3

I got seven surveys yesterday!

1 paid out within hours
1 got stuck on the page before the confirmation page
1 is supposed to pay out in a week
4 were supposed to pay in 24 hours and so far have not.

:confused3

Update - three days of waiting, and then I turned in the four that didn't credit. Received a very terse response back that it wasn't possible for so many not to credit, and to use a different browser. Okay 1) obviously it IS possible because it happened and 2) I used the same browser I've been using for the past 11 months with no issues. :mad:

Am I the only one experiencing issues with QR?!?

Hi, Hoosier37! I'm sorry to hear that you're having crediting problems with our surveys... and also that you received a response from customer service that was less than polite and informative. We strive to meet or exceed our members' expectations, and I apologize that we fell short.

At this time, we aren't having any known survey crediting issues. There was one day last week where the server that powers several of our daily survey routers was down, and it was causing issues with reporting (some people were credited for surveys that they attempted but did not complete). That issue's cleared up now.

When there's a delay in crediting, believe me, our customer service hears about it...from a LOT of people! We aren't getting slammed with complaints, just one or two here and there, which indicates a cookie issue is to blame.

Do you do surveys on any other sites? Or do you share a computer with someone else who does surveys? Either of these things can cause a cookie to be set that your IP address has already completed a survey today, so they won't credit you again. Simply clearing cookies fixes this issue almost 100% of the time.

I spoke recently with a member who insisted, "But I clear my cookies daily! My machine is set to clear all cookies when I turn it off at night." The problem is, if QR isn't the first survey site you go to the next day, the other survey program's completion cookie will be on your machine when you go to our site. So we recommend clearing cookies daily, right before you go to QR to work surveys (or to your QR emails to do them).

Some people are confused about how to clear cookies, or they just don't want to go to the hassle of it. In that case, we suggest that members use a different browser (FF, IE, Safari, or Chrome), exclusively for QR. The completion cookies are browser-specific. So if you completed for example an SI survey through another rewards program on IE, then you load FF to do QR's surveys, the completion cookie won't be there and you should credit fine.

I hope that I've been able to help shed a little more light on how this works, and that clearing cookies or using an alternate browser can help get you crediting again. It's in both of our best interest: we don't get paid when our members don't auto-credit. (The system pays the member at the exact time that the survey site sends us their payment for your completion.) When our members are auto-crediting, we're both making money. Win-win!

If I can help any further, if you have any other concerns or questions, please don't hesitate to reach out! The fastest way to reach me is by email: becky (at) quickrewards (dot) net. I hope we can get you auto-crediting again soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter