7 months pregnant and husband having an affair...what now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also like "Henry" for a boy. It is strong, traditional, and sweet. I would love being an honorary Aunty to baby Henry.

Hi,

I just finished reading the entire thread. It was hard for me because it was like reliving the past. It is hard to stop loving someone just because they stopped loving you. I thought my first husband was the love of my life. I was wrong. He was my first love but I am married now to the love of my life for 21 years . I too went home to my family. My father died the year before ( I was a daddy"s girl) and this brought me much closer to my mother. I also have two wonderful sisters. I would have never emotionally survived without their support. I became a strong independent woman and as such found a truly loving man.
You are probably a hormonal mess right now...but this too will pass.
I remember meeting my ex for lunch when he was trying to stop the divorce. I dressed to the nines and looked spectacular and had my ds with me. We had a charming flirtatious lunch. When the server dropped the check at the table I got up and smiled at him and said " take a good long look at what you gave up" and walked out of the restaurant never looking back. My ex was a salesman and could talk the talk. Thank goodness for answering machines.... I did not speak to him until the divorce was final. I was afraid he could talk or seduce me into taking him back.

He has a relationship with his son and is a good grand dad but he still tells everyone, even his present young wife' she is around his son's age, (wife # 4 or is it # 5) that I am the love of his life. LOL.
The moral of my story is don't look back.......it is nothing you did or did not do. You loved him and he was not able to value that. Will he change ? It's doubtful. He will always be your son's father but don't let him be your son's role model. Surround yourself with loving and strong positive role models like your father and don't fear the future. Sometimes you have to kiss a lot of frogs before you find your Prince Charming. Think of him as just one frog down. What has he got...nothing . You on the other hand got the grand prize , Henry. You are a mother.... He is nothing more than a sperm donor.
Be strong and know yet hat you deserve the best.
Wishing you all the best...and lots of love.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Another of Henry's Auntie's checking in to say I hope the past few days have been filled with baby bliss....

I am dying to send little Henry a little something to celebrate his birth. I know OP Can't just post her address, but is there any way a PO ox could be set up or something? Any ideas that wouldn't reveal her whereabouts?

OP, you are an amazing mommy! Congratulations! I love the name Henry - it's my cousin's name (he has passed on) and I LOVED that guy! I want to put it for being an Ontario Auntie :goodvibes

RNMOM said:
I'm so happy for you! :cool1:

Henry was one of my favorite names but lost to Benjamin. He was 9#3oz and just looked to big for a Henry.

Give him a big hug and lots of kisses from us disses. What fun. I think I have granny envy. ;)

This is so funny. I have a Benjamin and he has an imaginary friend named Henry. Oh, and my B was also a big baby! Lol.

Congratulations! Blessings to you and Henry! I hope you are enjoying meeting him face to face and holding him in your arms.

Another lurker following from the beginning coming out to say CONGRATULATIONS!!! Welcome Baby Henry!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter