7 months pregnant and husband having an affair...what now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I call dibs on being baby Henry's Disboard Godmother. :woohoo:

Congrats! I was thinking how lucky your parents are to really get to know Henry and form a life-long bond with him from the moment he is born. To live with him and help in raising him day to day is such a blessing for them...and for you too. Who can you trust more than your parents with the most important little guy in the world. Mazel tov!

Congrats! I was thinking how lucky your parents are to really get to know Henry and form a life-long bond with him from the moment he is born. To live with him and help in raising him day to day is such a blessing for them...and for you too. Who can you trust more than your parents with the most important little guy in the world. Mazel tov!

I have to agree. DD has DGS3 and I can't imagine him not being with us all the time. That in itself is a gift to us. She is also 23 weeks along with the second DGS and will be moving in January. I'm already not liking that! I want them both with me all the time!

Very quick update - he's here!

Baby Henry was born yesterday at 1.11am 8lbs 1oz 20 inches long.

He is perfect - literally perfect! I don't know what else to say about him! :goodvibes

Congrats! Welcome Baby Henry :)

Maybe, just maybe, since this is such a special case and none of us know Henry and his mom personally, could we have a Disboard Godmother from each state????????:cool1:

If not, can you really have too many godmothers?:flower3: or aunties? or grammies?

I'm so happy for you! :cool1:

Henry was one of my favorite names but lost to Benjamin. He was 9#3oz and just looked to big for a Henry.

Give him a big hug and lots of kisses from us disses. What fun. I think I have granny envy. ;)

Congratulations! We just had our third baby boy. He was an unexpected surprise and he couldn't be more of a blessing to our family. I know you are over the moon!

Maybe, just maybe, since this is such a special case and none of us know Henry and his mom personally, could we have a Disboard Godmother from each state????????:cool1:

If not, can you really have too many godmothers?:flower3: or aunties? or grammies?

Absolutely impossible for a child to have too many people who love him! I say, bring on the Aunties!

There is no such thing as too many Aunties. :cloud9:

OP, just read through your thread. Welcome, Henry!
You did the right thing by going to your parents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter