7 months pregnant and husband having an affair...what now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck and hope everything goes okay. I was really glad to hear an update from you as I keep looking for one. This is an exciting time so enjoy it all.
tigercat

I couldn't sleep the other night so was pottering around in my room finding things to do - my dad comes storming in, coat over his PJs, car keys in hand, asking "is it that time, is that why you're up, we heard you, are you in labor, we're ready to go, are you ready?!" I think he's more excited than my mom and I!

That made me smile! What a great dad you have! Wishing you an amazing birth experience, Can't wait for you to welcome your little one. Prayers for you both.

Wow! Your son will be here in no time! I wish you easy labor vibes and I cannot wait to hear that he's made a safe arrival into the world! :)

I've been following your story along the way. I think you are an amazingly strong woman and are going to be a great Mom, I wish you an easy labor and delivery , and a happy healthy baby boy..that's a great early Christmas present you will be getting!

Happy to hear things are going well with baby and that you will be able to hold him in your arms soon.

I , too, look forward to seeing your updates and am so happy to hear everything is going well. Your dad does sound so cute! Can't wait for you to meet your little man!

Best wishes on delivery.

Too bad life can't be a Hallmark movie where DH realizes all the wrong he has done, and all the beautiful people he has lost & life he will miss out on. Comes around with the most sincere apology & complete change in behavior & thinking.....just in time for a snowy beautiful Christmas.....and everyone lives happily ever after as a family. :guilty:

Life does not imitate movies however. He ruined everything. :guilty: Little boy will have an amazing Mom & grandparents. Too bad his dad can't get it right for his son.

Sighing, so happy to hear from you OP. :goodvibes You have so many DISers thinking about you - sending good thoughts your way and like everyone else - I'm in absolute awe that you are able to keep such a level head around such a stressful time.

This thread is such a beautiful example of the power of support and love sent.

Your father! :rotfl2: Hysterical. :rotfl: LOVED it.

And we have no snow here but I'm sure it's like a postcard out east, yes? Smiling. Just thrilled to hear from you. Thank you. I was thinking about your son's hands stretched out to you in the ultrasound just on the weekend. He's so lucky to have you. Truly.

:goodvibes :cool1: :woohoo: :yay:

Can you tell I'm excited to read your update? You sound like you are in good hands with your parents. I think you have done a wonderful job handling all this stress and these circumstances. I hope your labor and delivery are the best they can be. None of us ever knows how things will progress and how we will handle it but in the end it is always worth it.

What a wonderful holiday present for you---enjoy it, they get big way to fast. Good luck!!!

Oh my goodness, I am so glad you updated us... I've been checking every day.

So glad to hear that things are going well. I hope this is getting easier for you.

Soon you will be so happy and busy with the baby you will start to forget ........

The story about your dad made me laugh out loud, now I am explaining to my coworkers. :)

OP, I am so glad to see an update from you! You are doing a great job and it sounds like you and your family are all ready for your little man's big debut. Remember not long ago you were worried that you would be a burden on your parents? I think your dad proved to you that you are exactly where you need to be and where they would want you to be instead of being that burden you were worried about being. Look what they would have missed out on!

You are doing great by minimizing your contact with him. You are going to be feeling so much joy soon and you really don't need him or his situation bringing you down. I'm not surprised that the mom is going to see him. She may be his next girlfriend since her family seems like such a class act anyway. Either way, be glad you are done with it! Your new life will be wonderful and when you are getting those baby kisses, nothing and no one else will matter.:lovestruc

Good luck!

I was so excited to see this update! I am very happy for you, and your baby! It is almost time, and you have come so far with arranging your life to be the very best for baby and for you.

Your parents are a blessing, too. This is so exciting that your baby will be here soon and you can cuddle and love him up.

Forget that psycho GF and her psycho mom, too. They all deserve each other, creating drama and ruining lives.

You are about to embark on the best time of your life - being a mommy to a darling baby. Hugs and I will keep thinking of you and watching here, too...

What a wonderful update. :goodvibes

Best wishes for a smooth delivery and before you know it, your little blessing will be laying in your arms, either gazing at you lovingly or screaming his head off. :rotfl:

Either way is perfect. :hug:

Add me to the number of people following your story and wishing you a smooth delivery with your precious baby boy. I love the story about your dad.

My DD came to live with us just before giving birth to twins. Different situation, her husband was deploying to Afghanastan. I can tell you from the grandparent's point of view that having you and your baby with them will be one of the greatest blessings ever! It was such a privilege to be with DD at their birth and for the first year of their lives. Thankfully, my son in law returned home safely, but I really miss those months with DD and babies!

Best of luck to you!

Sal

TRK- so glad you are doing well and have so much support.

I wish you a happy, and speedy delivery!!!

Please remember that the months after giving birth are also especially emotional, and some women suffer from post-partum depression even under normal circumstances, let alone those going through tremendous stress, much like yourself. I hope that you willcontinue on with your counselling sessions after your son arrives, just to ensure that you are your best you, mentally, for your little boy. PPD can sneak up on you, sometimes even months afterwards.

Be strong, and know you are LOVED!!! Very soon you will be holding in your arms, the one person who is going to make you understand how much you are loved! When I held my first child, it was like an "AH HA!" moment, I called my mom and told her: "I knew that you loved me, but now I know HOW much!":lovestruc

Good LUCK!!

Glad you checked in and things are going good. Your dad sounds really sweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter