7 months pregnant and husband having an affair...what now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your dad sounds amazing! That is great :)

You little one will be celebrating his first Christmas soon. That is so special! Thanks for updating us.

Thanks for the update! I love how excited your dad is! :)

And I wanted to add the mom is supporting HIM??? Really? That shocks me to no end.

I've been following your story OP. Just wanted to pop out of lurkdom to wish you good luck! I hope you have a quick labor and fast recovery. Your son is lucky to have a wonderful and caring mother and terrific grandparents :goodvibes:

Hey everyone - don't get excited, no baby as of yet but the doctor thinks it could be in the next 48 hours! I went in for an appointment this morning and she said everything is ready to go, just need to convince the little one to come out! He's still kicking around in there so hopefully he knows it's time to make an appearance and he's not too comfortable!

After reading the responses last time, I decided to cut down on contact with DH. I told him I'd update him with baby news as and when it occurred, but that otherwise I thought it would be best just to minimize contact for both of our sakes. He didn't take this well to begin with, but has somewhat respected my wishes and we haven't talked very much at all over the last couple of weeks. I do hear things through the grapevine from friends, but I've started asking that they keep information about him to a minimum.

Some information is being passed on though. It would seem DH and the other girl are no longer in touch with one another, however her mother has somehow decided that DH is a victim in all this now, and has become his new best friend. She's even going to California to see him next weekend. DH's parents are also not speaking to him, and continue to send me nice emails - they're not being too pushy right now, and haven't brought up visiting again, so for now the relationship is good.

Anyway, I will update as soon as my little man gets here - I'm so, so excited to meet him at this point, as are my parents. I couldn't sleep the other night so was pottering around in my room finding things to do - my dad comes storming in, coat over his PJs, car keys in hand, asking "is it that time, is that why you're up, we heard you, are you in labor, we're ready to go, are you ready?!" I think he's more excited than my mom and I!

That is great :goodvibes glad that you have your mom and dad. I hope your little man is here soon.

OP, Thanks for updating us! :)

Motherhood, under any circumstances, is a celebration! :goodvibes

Best wishes on a health, happy delivery!

TC :cool1:

So great to see an update... but I will tell you I got a little excited!!!

Good for you on limiting contact and letting your friends know that you don't want to hear the grapevine issues...

That is awesome news that the doctor doesn't think you'll have to wait much longer.. Let's just home little one agrees and wants to see him Momma real soon!! :hug:

Your Dad sounds amazing!!

Continued prayers and pixie dust to you for a healthy, happy and safe delivery!! Look forward to hearing about your little one soon!!!

First, so happy to hear you are doing so well and the time to meet your precious baby is almost here. You are an amazing mother. Which isn't surprising, because your mom (and dad) sound so awesome too. The apple doesn't fall too far from the tree...

Which brings me to the mother of the GF... It honestly doesn't surprise me that her mother would share similar whacked out ways of thinking.

Lastly, your baby is so lucky to have you as a mom. Strong, loving and smart.

Good luck with labor and delivery. I will be thinking if you.

OP- I have read every single reply on this thread and have followed you from the beginning. You are such a strong woman! Get ready to experience love like you never imagined the first time you hold him!

Thx for update. Sending blessing from Maryland, that Mommy has a safe delivery and a healthy bouncing baby boy! Godspeed! :grouphug:

Your dad sounds cute. Best wishes for a speedy labor and delivery. Hang in there, before you know it, you will have your son in your arms. Love for a lifetime as soon as you hold him. There is nothing like it. :lovestruc

More prayers & pixie dust coming your way. Best wishes for a quick delivery & a great meeting with your little boy.

Your dad sounds so cute: you are very lucky & so is your boy!

Good luck to you!

Wishing you a quick and easy delivery! Your story of your dad brought tears to my eyes. You are so lucky to have such great parents.

TRK, thank you so much for the update! I'm wishing that some much deserved happiness comes your way very soon.

OP, I read that you come back and re-read these posts when you are not having a good day.

Read this :goodvibes:

You are a VERY strong woman and a WONDERFUL, caring and thoughtful mom! One can only imagine how loving you will be once the baby actually comes.

Find the song from Helen Ready: I Am Woman!

I am sure if you ever marry again, you will be looking for a man just like your dad!
What wonderful, caring parents you have.

Can't wait to read that you have had your baby!

Thx for update. Sending blessing from Maryland, that Mommy has a safe delivery and a healthy bouncing baby boy! Godspeed! :grouphug:

Yes, OP Thank You for the update! I'm sending blessings from Pennsylvania :)

My little boy is going on 14 and I still remember holding him in my arms for the first time like it was yesterday. Focus on the positives from here on out and cherish all his "firsts"

today is my sons birthday...he was actually born on Thanksgiving day 43 years ago...I think of that day and it brought tears to my eyes...what an amazing little person he was....and what a great son he is...

Wishes to you for a fast and great delivery and now I am so anxious for you to feel what I felt and so many others on this post..
We all care for you beyond what we would for a stranger...but you have found a place in our hearts....

marie aka Pumba

You are an amazing person. I have been following your story and really had nothing to add. You know what you are doing. Best wishes for a speedy delivery and am anxious for your big day!

today is my sons birthday...he was actually born on Thanksgiving day 43 years ago...I think of that day and it brought tears to my eyes...what an amazing little person he was....and what a great son he is...

Wishes to you for a fast and great delivery and now I am so anxious for you to feel what I felt and so many others on this post..
We all care for you beyond what we would for a stranger...but you have found a place in our hearts....

marie aka Pumba

You said it so well- you have found a place in our hearts! Motherhood is such an amazing and rewarding experience- you have so many wonderful things ahead of you. God Bless and I can't wait to hear about the little guy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter