• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

3rd Time's the Charm!? A 2014 PTR *NEW 11/21!*

Glad to hear you are out there and doing fine. Sometimes life does get in the way. I am having the same issue now and am hopelessly behind. Looking forward to more updates.

Glad to hear things are looking up job wise! Life does get in the way and sometimes that us a good thing :)

Thank you :) I can't wait to start reading about your trip to Aulani!! I want to go there so bad, but for now, I will have to drool over the reports of others lol

Glad to hear you are out there and doing fine. Sometimes life does get in the way. I am having the same issue now and am hopelessly behind. Looking forward to more updates.

Thank you! I hope that things are okay with you and you get some time to DIS soon!

Can't wait to hear your good news! :thumbsup2
How is the new job going?

Thanks for sticking around! The new job definitely isn't my dream job, but it's going well so far and is better than my other job so it's a step in the right direction :goodvibes

Finally!!! It is finally time for an actual update. I have really missed coming to the boards and reading about Disney and making plans for my own trips. I'm so glad to be back, and I've caught up on quite a few trip reports already! If I haven't caught up on yours yet, I will do my best to be caught up soon.

So what have I been up to since you last heard from me?

Some bad stuff, some good stuff, some amazing stuff!

Lets start with the bad and get it right out of the way. My car died and I've been having a heck of a time trying to get a new one. I've been super busy and I'm trying to research and figure out what is going to work best and it is quite a process. I really wish that I didn't need a car, they are so expensive! My computer also died. I had someone I know look at it to see if it could be saved, but alas, I had to buy a new computer. All of these things are really not helping my Disney budget!

As for the good stuff, I got a new job, so I'm bringing in more money now and we will be able to build the savings back up for our trip and any other things that we need. It really takes away a lot of the stress that I was feeling. I kept my old job for a shift or two a week just to have that little bit extra, but I'm not sure how long I'll continue with that. It is a really horrible work environment and I'm debating whether the extra money is worth it or not.

Now for the best part of this update. The whole reason that there are going to be some big changes to our trip...

Are you ready?

Are you excited?

Okay, okay, I'll get to it...

We're having a baby!!!

That picture isn't very clear - it's a cell picture of a picture, but you get the point. Baby is due January 25th! We've been pretty nervous, but really excited and so far, everything is going really, really well.

We've decided to post-pone our anniversary trip for this year, and we are planning on going to WDW for baby's first trip in December or 2014!! So now, instead of planning romantic, adult stuff to do at WDW, we need to plan all of the things that need to happen on baby's first trip! I've waited for this day for years.

So that is my official update, and I am sure that I will be on here updating all of our plans soon. I hope that you will follow along with me as I plan for this big day!

ETA: Sorry the pic is so big!

OMG!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!! I am soooooo happy for you and your hubby!!!! Best wishes for a healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby!!!! Xxxooo

And if course congrats on your job!
As far as the car... I have had good experiences with Honda... Affordable and reliable. They also work with you!

OMG!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!! I am soooooo happy for you and your hubby!!!! Best wishes for a healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby!!!! Xxxooo

And if course congrats on your job!
As far as the car... I have had good experiences with Honda... Affordable and reliable. They also work with you!

Thank you so much! We are so so excited:goodvibes

That is soooo wonderful - congratulations!!!
Hey, I have a brand new fisher price swing and spa baby bath. I was getting ready to put them in storage. Would you like them?

That is soooo wonderful - congratulations!!!
Hey, I have a brand new fisher price swing and spa baby bath. I was getting ready to put them in storage. Would you like them?

Thank you so much!! And what a generous offer! Where are you located?

Caught up with your PTR. CONGRATS!!! What great and exciting news. I am so sorry for all that you have been through but this is great news and you will have such a great time going to WDW with your child. I can't wait to read about your upcoming trip and what you plan to do now that you will be bringing him/her. Remember everything happens for a reason. We don't always know why and it isn't always easy (can be the hardest thing too) but there is a reason for everything.

YAY!!!!

I am so excited for you and your hubby!! :hyper: After all you and your DH have been through... man, I'm just over the moon for you two! I'll be praying for a healthy pregnancy for you guys! How exciting, planning a baby's first trip at Disney!!! :cool1: Hopefully, everything is turning up!

As for reliable cars, I've only ever owned Toyotas and have never had a problem with them. Plus, they hold their value REALLY well. Even the used Toyotas are fantastic.

CONGRATS, AGAIN!!!!!:banana: :woohoo: :bitelip: :cool1: :thumbsup2 :cheer2:party::jumping1:

OMG!!! That is so wonderful - I am so thrilled. Congratulations - after all you have been through that is the best news.

Take care

:cool1::yay: :):goodvibes:cool1:

Congratulations!!!!!!! That is so exciting. Glad I decided to check subbed threads on my phone. What an amazing time in your lives. :)

Well a nice big congratulations to you! How wonderful and exciting! Baby's first trip, what an awesome trip to work on!

Oh, also glad to hear about the new job and best of luck with finding a new car ;)

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Caught up with your PTR. CONGRATS!!! What great and exciting news. I am so sorry for all that you have been through but this is great news and you will have such a great time going to WDW with your child. I can't wait to read about your upcoming trip and what you plan to do now that you will be bringing him/her. Remember everything happens for a reason. We don't always know why and it isn't always easy (can be the hardest thing too) but there is a reason for everything.

Thank you!! I am so excited about planning this trip :) I also tend to believe that things happen for a reason, as hard as it is to see that reason sometimes.

YAY!!!!

I am so excited for you and your hubby!! :hyper: After all you and your DH have been through... man, I'm just over the moon for you two! I'll be praying for a healthy pregnancy for you guys! How exciting, planning a baby's first trip at Disney!!! :cool1: Hopefully, everything is turning up!

As for reliable cars, I've only ever owned Toyotas and have never had a problem with them. Plus, they hold their value REALLY well. Even the used Toyotas are fantastic.

CONGRATS, AGAIN!!!!!:banana: :woohoo: :bitelip: :cool1: :thumbsup2 :cheer2:party::jumping1:

Thank you so much!! I can barely contain my excitement, and one of the first things my mom wanted to do was book baby's first trip, so I'm not alone there! My car that died was actually a Toyota, and it definitely had a good, long life. I am going to be looking at a couple of them one of these days soon.

OMG!!! That is so wonderful - I am so thrilled. Congratulations - after all you have been through that is the best news.

Take care

:cool1::yay: :):goodvibes:cool1:

Thank you!! :goodvibes

Congratulations!!!!!!! That is so exciting. Glad I decided to check subbed threads on my phone. What an amazing time in your lives. :)

Thank you!! I'm glad you decided to check your phone as well, it is great to see good news from others (although I have far too much of that to catch up on still!)

Well a nice big congratulations to you! How wonderful and exciting! Baby's first trip, what an awesome trip to work on!

Oh, also glad to hear about the new job and best of luck with finding a new car ;)

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Thank you :) I am so so excited to plan this trip, even if it is going to be a bit far away. I might be developing some symptoms of WDW withdrawal but at least it is for a good reason lol

I just found your pre-trip...it's quite a range of emotions when you read is start to finish, but what great news at the end! I lost a dear baby in 2011 and was blessed with baby J last November. Have fun making new plans... can't wait to read more!

Cheryl

I just found your pre-trip...it's quite a range of emotions when you read is start to finish, but what great news at the end! I lost a dear baby in 2011 and was blessed with baby J last November. Have fun making new plans... can't wait to read more!

Cheryl

:welcome: Thank you for joining in! I am so sorry for your loss, it is such an awful thing to go through. But congratulations on baby J! I am really excited about planning this trip so I hope that everyone will follow along and share in my excitement :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter