2015 New Balance Shoes

I might have gotten them until I found it was tweeted (saw on the RunDisney FB Site) that they are going to be $185! :scared1: Um...no. Don't need them that bad. :sad2:

Thanks for the comparison picture Ariel484. That and the $ really helped seal the deal....they are not worth it! :thumbsup2

I might have gotten them until I found it was tweeted (saw on the RunDisney FB Site) that they are going to be $185! :scared1: Um...no. Don't need them that bad. :sad2:

Wow, yeah no! My ultra comfy Sauconys are much less and they fit my feet perfectly unlike the NB (which I'm not even allowed to wear to work anyway... I just run around the park in them) I too will pass. ::yes::

Nope, no way would I spend that much for sneakers which I will wear out in 6 months of running. I will try the queue for the old ones, but $185 is way too much.

Yeah, screw that. MAYBE for a $100, but not for $185! They seem so plain and half@$$ed.

I wear women's 12s, so I got in the queue no prob, but by the time I pressed send on my mom's spot every spot for 7.5 shoes was full. By 6:10. Seriously? And I am not in love with them at all- may try to snag the Cindys but wow. And $185? Wow. Anyone know how much the older styles are?

I was on at 6:00. I had the shoes my husband wanted but by the time I hit submit, they were gone. Nuts! Oh well, more money and time for me!

I hope you all get what you want and have a great run!

I'm sorry.... I could see maaaaybe buying one of the older runDisney versions (Sorcerer Mickey, Goofy, Cinderella, Minnie), but those retro shoes are just... well... ugly? I mean, the plethora of Disney colors available, and they go with black? And grey? For $185??? :confused3

Just not my thing, I guess.

I never get super annoyed by the 'shoe scalpers' buy I have to say if they are the reason I got closed out of my mom even trying on a pair i am annoyed.

I was on at 6:00. I had the shoes my husband wanted but by the time I hit submit, they were gone. Nuts! Oh well, more money and time for me!

I hope you all get what you want and have a great run!

What size were they out of and in what style? I'm planning on going on Friday & looking for last years Mickey in a size 10. Also what time were you getting to return to pick them up?

I should have taken orders! The 12s they had were too small--she tried to sell me on the Goofy from last year but I was just not a fan. I liked the Mickey 990s but not enough for $185. Left empty handed but snagged a rungirlrun red polka dotted running skirt for $30. Ah, well. Maybe next year! The Cinderellas were $120, others from last year were $125.

So does this mean they have sold out of their entire stock for the whole weekend on last years shoes or do they have a certain stock they sell each day? Should I not plan on there being any of the old shoes for the princess 1/2 next month. That would be a bummer. There is no way I want to pay $185.00 for a pair of shoes that I really don't care for.

I should have taken orders! The 12s they had were too small--she tried to sell me on the Goofy from last year but I was just not a fan. I liked the Mickey 990s but not enough for $185. Left empty handed but snagged a rungirlrun red polka dotted running skirt for $30. Ah, well. Maybe next year! The Cinderellas were $120, others from last year were $125.

A polka dot running skirt? Hmm..sounds like a great constellation prize..I may have to get one for myself! (I'm not kidding!)

I got up early (before 6:00) to get a queue spot but neither a text or email ever came other than the initial messages with an estimated time and saying they would send the official notification later. Anyone else have this happen to them.

I was really unsure about spending the money anyway to its probably a blessing in disguise, but I'm a little disappointed the system didn't work for me.

Ugly, expensive, too hard to even get in line for. Buh - bye desire for RunDisney sneakers....

Ugly, expensive, too hard to even get in line for. Buh - bye desire for RunDisney sneakers....

I guess some of the allure is in the limited nature of these shoes. Based on the demand there are obviously a lot of people that are willing to pay more than the market value of shoes if they have a runDisney tie. I haven't been that interested in them.

I don't know that they've jumped the shark, I think there is still a pent up demand for Disney shoes. In general the Disney community tends to have a lot of people that spend a lot of money to collect things. RunDisney seems to be pretty good at finding ways to take advantage of this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter