2015 New Balance Shoes

there is a photo up as well, but I wasn't sure if it was ok to post a link. But, it can easily be googled.

I'm undecided, not sure if I will just forgo them all, or maybe go for last year's Cinderella model.

I'm intrigued to see the new ones. I'm hoping that "retro" and "steamboat willie" inspired means they will be black/grey. I'd be more likely to buy them as they would be a much more neutral shoe to buy as a casual sneaker.

there is a photo up as well, but I wasn't sure if it was ok to post a link. But, it can easily be googled.

I'm undecided, not sure if I will just forgo them all, or maybe go for last year's Cinderella model.

I couldn't find it under a search, and the New Balance page just has a pair of black sneakers in the shadows.

Just saw on new balance website the sneak peek for the 2015 shoes that will be available next week.

Wishes do come true! We’re kicking off the New Year in style with a new limited edition Retro Mickey and Retro Minnie 990v3 at the Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend presented by Cigna.

And the 990v3 is a rather expensive show. (MSRP $155) Based on the previous pricing compared to the 'regular' version of the shoe, I'm guessing the Steamboat Mickey/Minnie shoe will be 150-160 per pair.

I couldn't find it under a search, and the New Balance page just has a pair of black sneakers in the shadows.

That's it. It's a "preview"...full reveal coming on Tuesday. They're really dragging it out this year, aren't they?
_dwh908MAvMwDi44DtrtxpHr10uskkBk_FHW6Mfz4C8X=w689-h692-no

They're really dragging it out this year, aren't they?
. Yes! And I don't understand the idea behind not revealing the actual design until Jan. 7 (I assume at the start of the expo?). Maybe they are just hoping the late reveal will increase the hype/demand?

. Yes! And I don't understand the idea behind not revealing the actual design until Jan. 7 (I assume at the start of the expo?). Maybe they are just hoping the late reveal will increase the hype/demand?
Expo starts on Wednesday so they're revealing it the day before. Still...I don't get why they're pushing it to the last minute.

Anyone know what the process will be to buy a pair??? Do you think it'll be like it has been most recently where runners get first crack at buying them by checking in early in the day?

Crazy NB is holding out so long. Anyway to get in the queue you have to log on to the NB virtual queue page at 6 AM the day you will be at the Expo. You get a number and they text you when your time is ready. At least you don't have to stand in line to get in the queue like last year.

So, is there a way to get your bib number before you pick up your packet? It says you need your bib number to get into the virtual queue.

Your bib number is on your waiver, which you need to print out, sign and take with you to packet pickup.

So, is there a way to get your bib number before you pick up your packet? It says you need your bib number to get into the virtual queue.

I believe that you will use your bib number that you get on the waiver to sign into the virtual queue, but that you don't need to have the bib in hand to sign up. I'm planning on signing up the morning that I go to the Expo and hoping for an early time. If I don't get an early time, I will forego the shoes. I'm not waiting around all day and or missing FP's or lunch reservations for the sneakers.

I'll be interested to see them in person. They look a bit plain in the photo.

Wow they are a let down compared to the 2014 designs. Maybe they did these for those that wants something more subtle. :confused3
Glad they will have the 2014 shoes for a little longer!!

Not thrilled with them as I was for the Sorcerer Mickey shoes but I'll still pickup a pair (maybe two!)....and another pair of Sorcerer Mickey shoes.

Yes - I have a problem.

...is it just me or are they getting a little lazy with these designs?

Original 990v3 from the New Balance website:
m990bk3_nb_14_i

Retro Mickey-inspired version:
0105ZV_0083DRresize.jpg

Hello everyone I have a question for you board runners is their anyone out their that would be open to picking up a pair of these 2015 steamboat willie shoes as I love my sorcerer Mickey shoes from last year but I will not be able to hit a Disney marathon this year and Steamboat Willie is my tattoo and is my favorite mickey I dont want to have to pay the crazy ebay prices.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter