2013 Disney TR

Have a great trip! My DSis, BIL and Niece are there right now:dance3:

Yay for your trip happening at this exact moment! I haven't been keeping up to date with Twitter because of the whole "last-week-of-school" crunch, but I've been checking Instagram. I love live updates!

Welcome back!

I've been enjoying your vlog but I'm still not caught up. Maybe I can finish up before you start your first installment! :thumbsup2

Yay for having some Disney magic in my near future despite the fact that I got home at 3am this morning!

Love your donut and burrito faces! I always want to stop and more local places when we drive down to Florida, but my dad's always like, "Oh look, there's a Wendy's." At least this time, I was able to try Bojangles! I mean, if we're going to eat at a chain, I'd like to eat at one that we don't have easily accessible to where we are! That meant Bojangles, Chick-fil-A (where I just recently learned is spelled Chick and not Chik ... mind blown~), and Cracker Barrel, of course. I think that with my kids, I'll want to do research to have plenty of exciting stops along the way!

Ooo, can't wait to see how you liked the AutoTrain! We did Amtrak during our Feb 2011 trip with our friends/cousins. AutoTrain would've been awesome ... IF any of us actually had a car to take with us, haha. I actually really enjoyed the traveling because I'm not a fan of plane rides, and the car is just way too long. It was nice to have more room on the train and to be able to watch movies without getting motion sickness like I would in the car. Plus, it's very relaxing knowing that we wouldn't have to trade seats so that my husband could drive while my dad rested.

BTW, mini Emma is awesome!!! I brought a Vinylmation to be my mascot on the trip, but I never even took him out of our condo. This trip I had my new video camera with me and a HUGE bag of pins, so I figured with that extra weight, I didn't want to also lug something extra around.

Oh my goodness I am IN LOVE with you backpack. Representing the UK nice and loudly! Love it, love it, love it!

The auto train looks so exciting! The only thing I can compare it too here is the EuroTunnel which takes you and your car to France... but you drive on, and stay sat in your car because really the journey is only about 2 hours. So not as cool as what you did! Looks amazing!!

Urm the donuts look incredible! I am only familiar with Dunkin so those look pretty incredible! Yummy yummy yummy!

Looking forward to finding out what the autotrain is like :)

Great start! I can't wait to hear all about the AutoTrain. I have never traveled that way before. It could be an interesting option!

You started your TR off with delicious food = WINNING! :thumbsup2

Can't wait to hear how the Auto Train was.

I have never heard of Maple Donuts but MAN OH MAN, do they look good.

This is the second time I've heard of someone taking the auto train to Disney in the last two weeks or so, and I have to say how cool that sounds! I've never even heard of that before to be honest. It seems so sophisticated or something. :rotfl:

Amazing! I'd love to do the auto train sometime, since we live so close. I am so excited to read your report. I followed your tweets during your vacay and I loved seeing all the sights, you guys certainly got around and did a ton of stuff. Can't Wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter